SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SHEEKxD

i couldn't find the ayumi thread so i was wondering if anyone has her new song?

cute honey or something like that ^^

Guest Sutibu

New to this thread! YAY, finally found Sugar's thread :D I was wondering if anyone could send me Ayumi's song, Cutie Honey! :D And any of sugar's songs as I've nvr heard them bfr :/

Recently started knowing who Ayumi is from Xman and LL. Ahmagawd, totally LOVE Ayumi in both Xman and LL, esp LL! The episode whr she and Han Kyung partnered each other was just so cute.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3B8F99A7115ADEE1

This is the playlist for the LL episodes whr Ayumi was with Han Kyung. Season 3 episode 5&6

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=384DE13DCEA7F965

This is the playlist for the LL episodes whr Ayumi appeared. Season 3 episodes 3&4

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C766D5C7998A8A37

And this is for Soo Jin's and Jung Eum's fans. They appear in this episodes of LL. Season 3 episode 1&2

Oh! And does anyone have DD links for RR episodes with Ayumi? With eng subs too, cos I checked out the forum on NN6 RR, but they didnt say which episodes ayumi appears and Im not sure if thr's eng subs :/ if not. Its okay then (:

Guest itsjennyfer

Sorry to bother anyone, and this might be a dumb question. But is Ayumi LEE the same Ayumi in Nonstop 6? Yes right? Is she the same Japanese Singer Ayumi Hamasaki?

^ lol

Ayumi Lee is from Sugar. She is Korean, but was raised in Japan.

Ayumi Hamasaki is a Japanese singer.

Both very different... I really don't see how people could mix them up. :lol: You're not the first person to do so. ^^;

Guest baemen

another confusion is because she kinda looks japanese with those big eyes and such. that is mostly from the surgery she had. i think that she choose this look because growing up in japan, she must have looked different from the other kids and wanted to fit in, or she might have wanted to look like one of her favorite japanese artists. either way, ayumi is so cute and all...especially since a year or two ago when she had black hair.

Umm.. I really hope you don't actually believe that typical Japanese people look like JPOP stars (with the round eyes and all) :phew:

--------

Anyway, Ahyoomi's live performance was hot stuff. she did great for her first live solo. You gotta see a good quality version of it, not a youtubed one though.

경제야 놀자

Translates to "Let's play, finance/economy"

I dunno where you can download it... =/

But thanks for posting that link. Lots of Ayumi videos! lol

That's okay ^^ Thanks for telling me the name of the show!

& yeah, there's lots of Ayumi vids there~ hehe Love that place =D

@HmmlOL: No she didn't leave the band.

She's just doing solo activities (I think that's what you call it?) ^^

^ I saw one of her live perf. too,

& I think she did pretty good too.

But she did quite a lot of performances lately, it's hard for me to catch up.. @_@ lol

6a0883awq2.jpg

Guest Mademoisella

^ whoa is that how her hair is like now.. I'm so use to seeing her with the other hair style..

she looks awesomely cute there!

Guest hyukiemylove

i never really liked jung eum.

but in the sugar pictures. he looks so adorable. with those puppy dog eyes which is too cute for words. xDDD

i love wanna pinch her cheeks.

i love ayumi the most. she is so adorable.

she is japanese right?

like her name and the um. schools she went to.

i love her and hankyung together on love letter.

so cute.

Whooo thanks j@de for those new photos! Ayumi looks so pretty(:

Totally loving her new look! Makes her look alot more feminine. Btw, I was wondering if anyone has her new song, Cutie Honey? Cant seem to find it anw. :/

And Im waiting for the latest LL and Xman to come out! Ayumi is inside(:

LL Season 3 Phuket Special and Xman #66

i never really liked jung eum.

but in the sugar pictures. he looks so adorable. with those puppy dog eyes which is too cute for words. xDDD

i love wanna pinch her cheeks.

i love ayumi the most. she is so adorable.

she is japanese right?

like her name and the um. schools she went to.

i love her and hankyung together on love letter.

so cute.

I don't wanna be rude, but too many people are asking if she's Japanese and someone always has to say she's Korean. :wacko:

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I read that:

Ayumi's paternal grandparents are Korean, but moved to Japan. Then they had Ayumi's father in Japan.

Ayumi's mother is Korean, but went to Japan for educational reasons.

Ayumi's mother and father met and got married, and had Ayumi in Korea.

Ayumi lived in Korea until she was 5 and lived in Japan until high school.

So in conclusion, Ayumi and her family are Korean.

Also, Ayumi's name is actually Japanese AND Korean. Her name is 亞由美 in Chinese characters and it's pronounced "Ayumi" in both Japanese AND Korean. I think that was clever of her parents to name her that...

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

Umm.. I really hope you don't actually believe that typical Japanese people look like JPOP stars (with the round eyes and all) :phew:

--------

Anyway, Ahyoomi's live performance was hot stuff. she did great for her first live solo. You gotta see a good quality version of it, not a youtubed one though.

well i knew she grew up in japan and had surgery, so i just tried to put it all together. maybe chose her look because of she wanted to look like jpop stars (even if they dont naturally look like that). hmm and her last performance on inki gayo was hot. but you have to admit that she was trying to look like ayumi hamasaki, i mean it looked just like her with the hair and make up. interesting look, i just hope she gets to sing a ballad song soon.

I don't wanna be rude, but too many people are asking if she's Japanese and someone always has to say she's Korean. :wacko:

I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I read that:

Ayumi's paternal grandparents are Korean, but moved to Japan. Then they had Ayumi's father in Japan.

Ayumi's mother is Korean, but went to Japan for educational reasons.

Ayumi's mother and father met and got married, and had Ayumi in Korea.

Ayumi lived in Korea until she was 5 and lived in Japan until high school.

So in conclusion, Ayumi and her family are Korean.

Also, Ayumi's name is actually Japanese AND Korean. Her name is 亞由美 in Chinese characters and it's pronounced "Ayumi" in both Japanese AND Korean. I think that was clever of her parents to name her that...

yeah i know what you mean, i just answered someone else's exact question literally in the previous page. people should start reading pages that are new or at least a few pages before asking questions. thanks for the clarification Jaeho, you even told me some things i didnt now before.

Archived