Stay (I Missed You)

Guest SailorBoy62

Guest SailorBoy62
Lisa Loeb
stay01.gif Glah, I totally love this song and I thought, since Valentine's Day is coming up, I'd record it since it's amazingly sweet in a kind of a break-upy but not really way. The Acoustic Version (that's not really acoustic) came out better than the original, mainly 'cause I recorded it after, but yeah. Soundclick Links: 1. Stay (I Missed You) 2. Stay (I Missed You) (Acoustic Version)

Guest luvjunjin0819

awww, i couldn't resist listening cuz this song is so classic!

ur voice fits well w/ the acoustic. I like ur own style u put into it, especially the chorus.

Good Job!

Happy Valentine's Day, btw!! ^__^

~Tab ;)

ahh stupid office computer! i can barely hear you even with max volume! *kicks it hard*

but yeah, i'm listening to you now... and the acoustic sounds awesome! your singing is very smooth too, I love it!

i'm glad you didn't spoil this classic :D GOOD JOB!

Guest SailorBoy62

i wonder though, did you play the guitar on the acoustic version? coz if you did, you're really awesome! :D

Heh, thanks, but I definitely didn't play the guitar on the Acoustic Version. I used a synth to do it.

Archived