Ordinary People - John Legend

Guest whoisdisjosh

Guest fantasiimaker

you've got a gift =)

the guitar complements your voice so perfectly. such strong/expressive singing.

*listens to "right here" again*

If possible, you should sing Gavin DeGraw's "We Belong Together" =O it'd sound amazing.

oh my hfdsjhfjdshdsa!! your voice is beautiful! although i think your voice would sound even better if you sang with a piano (since this is a piano song), but eh, the guitar doesn't sound bad at all. [: you sounded a bit out of tune at some parts, but it wasn't a big deal. can i have your autograph? xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest BEBixAMY

have you heard of passion, by any chance?

he plays ordinary people in acoustics too. but it has a very different effect from yours.

i like your unexcessive approach to the song.

very cafe-ish.

Guest whoisdisjosh

haha.... i mean i guess i could play it on the keyboard but i only have a guitar rite now cause im at school.

But im gonna start investing in studio equipment and a midi keyboard is in my budget...

after i buy some recording equipment (rite now im just using my the mic in my laptop) i can really start recording....

and ive heard passion's my boo cause dats where i got the idea for my version of it... ill look for his ordinary people too...

thanks for the compliments... ill look for the gavin degraw song too

Guest hulie-oh

Nice voice! I really like the original from John Legend and I like how you made this song your own. But I did notice that you were flat on "slooow" towards the beginning of this piece. And just my taste, but I think it would have sounded a lot nicer if you slowed down the tempo according to the original.

Archived