少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agnes.

^ ooh i like what they're wearing. :D

their hairstyles are neat. they look somewhat professional in those pics.

and may, thank you for the spoilers.

more suju+snsd scenes, yay! xD with csjh too. <3

krazyxdreamer, thanks for the links!!

ahh they sang a little ITNW live during the SoR. Ahhh They are really close with the csjh onnie. sunday's just hugging them its soo cute.

lol suju and snsd imitating each other but suju ended up checking out their performance.

I can understand a little what sunny and hyoyeon was talking about after the show. as they walked out from the stage they were very happy with their short performance and sunny and hyoyeon was talking about yoona missing out on their performance. sunny telling yoona to hurry come. lol

I still need to watch the 3rd and 4th part.

judging from the pictures ^ there's a possibility any of the 5 of them will be appearing the most in variety shows. Its just that like in suju 5-6 of them are quite active in shows so maybe SM will do the same for snsd.

After watching the 4th episode, although many parts may be edited but I get the feeling that the girls will do well and its possible for them to be one of the longest running female group provided their album(s) sell well and SM will promote them well. I doubt they'll be major clashes between the members because they seems to be really getting along well.

I cant wait for their audition.

Guest sae-ri

i'm currently watching SNSD Go to school ep 3. in u tube with eng sub.. hehe wow.. they made the steps in do something in just 2 days? great. i think they can be more successful because they're very talented. I like it how heechul said that jessica would be the next heechul.. haha... snsd fighting!

Guest aya_Cute

waaah epsd 4 already streaming??

waaa u all so fast... only few hours after the air time^^

so how about the "bikini contest" that explain in the end of epsd 3?

is it come true? LOOL just wonder about it :P

Guest sassydork_.

waaah epsd 4 already streaming??

waaa u all so fast... only few hours after the air time^^

so how about the "bikini contest" that explain in the end of epsd 3?

is it come true? LOOL just wonder about it :P

They didn't wore bikinis. Instead they wore Summer outfits, something like that.

Yuri<3

2007081713130366564_1.jpg

a420060629_25110208.jpg

2006_10_1_28524_3728524.jpg

Guest aya_Cute

yea...yea... i know its impossible *its not Japan that most artist has gravure album*

i try to streaming n grab it but not works.. to slowly heres :( maybe later i try again..

so they perform on summer outfit... it showed little on next week spoiler in epsd 3

cannot wait to grab it^^

Guest poco123

This is my second post here in this thread.

I got to watch their Inkigayo performance that was recording yesterday. I also gopt to see them up-close, again. I was standing near the road when 2 cars parked behind me and out comes SNSD. I got to see all of them yesterday. They were really pretty. Everyone was screaming so loud. Later, they went back to the car and Jessica was crying. Don't know why. All the fans were screaming "Don't cry Jessica Unni" etc. Their performance was great, The MC's were copying them at the side. lol. Just wanted to share my story. ^_^ PM me if anyone wants to know anything else about my experience. ^^

Guest Pink Cherry

woahh thanks everybody for the pics!

they really look mature in the Sunny side pics haha

I esp. like Jessica's look *_* she looks so beautiful!!

This is my second post here in this thread.

I got to watch their Inkigayo performance that was recording yesterday. I also gopt to see them up-close, again. I was standing near the road when 2 cars parked behind me and out comes SNSD. I got to see all of them yesterday. They were really pretty. Everyone was screaming so loud. Later, they went back to the car and Jessica was crying. Don't know why. All the fans were screaming "Don't cry Jessica Unni" etc. Their performance was great, The MC's were copying them at the side. lol. Just wanted to share my story. ^_^ PM me if anyone wants to know anything else about my experience. ^^

ahhh thanks for sharing!! Its nice to have someone sharing their experience with snsd. I think you are the only one who've met snsd before.

Did you take any pictures of them? why was she crying? antis?? I hope its nothing major. (I dont remember who's the mcs for inkigayo)

May, thanks for the pics :D

Guest aya_Cute

poco123 so lucky because she live in Korea...

but if i live there, dont know if i excited about SNSD or not :)

but Jessica cry?

maybe she touched for the situation...

its to much fans around hern shouting her name...

please dont cry jessica.... *i often hear that sentence, dunno where :unsure:*

Guest love4dbsk&suju

WAHOOOO! EP 4 IS OUT TODAY right?

i cant wait to see the fashion show and Tiff's bday!

AND THEN NEXT WEEK - PAST AUDITION TAPES! OMG!

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW HOW THE GRLS HAVE CHANGE AND SEE HOW MUCH SM TRAININ HAS DONE TO THEM!

has SM ever done something like this before to theur previous artists?

i know they didnt for Zhang Li Yin

plz oh plz someone post it onto youtube when they can ^^

Guest agnes.

judging from the pictures ^ there's a possibility any of the 5 of them will be appearing the most in variety shows. Its just that like in suju 5-6 of them are quite active in shows so maybe SM will do the same for snsd.

i'm hoping all of them will be active in shows, though i think yoona might be busy sometimes since she has filming to do and stuff. :x

m countdown rehearsal

at least according to the title that's what it is. rehearsal of beginning and into the new world.

i haven't seen the video coz mncast hates me. -o-

anyway, thanks again for the pics may. seohyun looks lovely in that 2nd picture.

Guest sassydork_.

SNSD Into The New World MV Nocut Individual Scenes [640x480][snsd].avi

http://clubbox.co.kr/snsd

There 7 files all in all. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were on one video as well as Sunny and Jessica. OMG I love these nocuts<3 but then all of them just lasts like 30+ or so seconds =_=

Yuri and Yoona's isn't up yet but it will on a few minutes V^^V

LOL I topped xD

Episode 4 on Youtube:

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvrSDvTTrvk

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAQ6tSi-TZ8

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZrHpsl8zM

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1d4lpjQ5g

The birthday surprise for Tiffany was sweet! hahaha. It was funny how they got the underwear/bra(?) for Tiffany as a present and Tiffany didn't want to show it to the camera. In the preview for next week, I wonder why Boom stopped their performance during FT Island's School of Rock? Anyways, i can't wait to see their audition clips next week!

Archived