少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

I feel like discussing Taeyon today!

I've had this on my mind for quite a long time now.

Here goes...

People might disagree with me on this, but anyway,

I think she isn't the conventional type of a pretty face,

I mean, sure she's cute and looks like a typical Korean, but when you first look

at her she's just ok/normal but after a while when you've actually seen her long enough, you'll see that she's beautiful. Especially when I first saw her on GTS, I didn't really think that she was very pretty, but when she came out longer I noticed that she's beautiful.

Her features aren't prominent, but there's something about her that makes her look beautiful.

(I used the word beautiful too much. Sorry. Taeyon deserves it though)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snail.

Actually (hehe Tiffany fav's word), when I first looked at TaeYeon, I thought : Hmmm, we can't see her eyebrows :S (weird thoughts, I know...) BUT I SOOO didn't know she was the oldest of the group. She looks so young ! :o

I gotta admit, I noticed Tiffany first, but Taeyeon's personnality grew on me :D The first moment I noticed her was when she was like ... eating that pink balloon in the 1st episode of GTS LOL

She's my favorite member now (along with Tiffany) ! Because she's dorky, funny and beautiful !

Taeyeon really shines in the Beginning Mcountdown performance, at the very beginning. 0:10 <3

i love their white and red uniforms!! better than the other ones lol<3

but too bad they weren't singing live...but i love their kicks at the end of Beginning~

really? I liked the green and white one better just something about green and white on girls make me go :o

I feel like discussing Taeyon today!

I've had this on my mind for quite a long time now.

Here goes...

People might disagree with me on this, but anyway,

I think she isn't the conventional type of a pretty face,

I mean, sure she's cute and looks like a typical Korean, but when you first look

at her she's just ok/normal but after a while when you've actually seen her long enough, you'll see that she's beautiful. Especially when I first saw her on GTS, I didn't really think that she was very pretty, but when she came out longer I noticed that she's beautiful.

Her features aren't prominent, but there's something about her that makes her look beautiful.

(I used the word beautiful too much. Sorry. Taeyon deserves it though)

true...at first I thought to myself she's cute but as time went on she became more beautiful =D

Actually (hehe Tiffany fav's word), when I first looked at TaeYeon, I thought : Hmmm, we can't see her eyebrows :S (weird thoughts, I know...) BUT I SOOO didn't know she was the oldest of the group. She looks so young ! :o

I gotta admit, I noticed Tiffany first, but Taeyeon's personnality grew on me :D The first moment I noticed her was when she was like ... eating that pink balloon in the 1st episode of GTS LOL

She's my favorite member now (along with Tiffany) ! Because she's dorky, funny and beautiful !

Taeyeon really shines in the Beginning Mcountdown performance, at the very beginning. 0:10 <3

=O I missed that part at :10 but I watch again and it just establishes her on the stage as their leader...well thats the vibe I got anyway =)

Guest yooniceland

wow... i missed alot.

i was just watching their performances,

and i realized that the girls who arent even the best singers in the group can sing REALLYYY well live.

i kept on paying so much attention to jessica, taeyeon and seohyun that i forgot to listen to the other girls.

well... i listened this time, and i was blown off my feet the second time.

and I also JUST REALIZED that taeyeon is really beautiful.

i mean, before i just thought of her as cute, but it just struck me during their mnet perf. that shes GORGEOUS!

I LOVED JESSICA IN HER PONYTAILS~~

i need to watch the perfs over and over and over until i know every single part of that perf.

its going to be like having a camcorder in my head.

Guest aya_Cute

talking bout TaeYeon

hehe i like when wacthing her made some weird voiice on ITW song @ SNSD GTS...

so i think she is funny...

im not look for her cuteness or her pretty face before

but now *after looking lots of their video*

i must admit that she pretty n cute :blush:

Leader Kim...Fighting !!

Guest Senorita_

Just listen to Tiffany's interview and WOW! I'm soo loving her

English! So fluent! <333 I think SM should give her more

lines! Maybe in their 1st album, SM can give Tiffany some

English lines!

I love their Choreography for Beginning! I love the

nice soft, cute moves! ^^

As for Into the New World, i love it! And love the cheering for

Tae Yeon, Tiffany, Hyo Yeon and Soo Young, it was the loudest

for the girls!

Can't wait for their next performance!

Guest sassydork_.

and and did they just say

"i'm your girl, i'm your beeeep" O____O?

that's what I thought at first coz it makes a lot of sense to me than beach and peach.

But then on lyric sites it always says beach and those by fans were peach.

And even on the performance it says beach

Ack! The performance was lipsynched again?

What is wrong with SM?

Their live performances are great, why make them lipsynch again?

I think SM artist always focus on the stage aura, as in how they will able to perform well through their dance. Coz it looks more energetic when they perform lipsync. But Im not against live singing okay :P

Even before when I saw her pics I thought she's one of the youngest coz no offense she looks younger than Yoona and even Seohyun. And yeah, her eyebrows really disturbed me :x you can't almost see it

--edit

Btw, I just read on news that they'll be revealing the girls' audition today on Girls Going to School.

v

v Hi Lam xD Oh I see. I don't have my copy yet coz I ordered it through money order -__-

^ I read somewhere (AMBN?) that Jessica trained 7 years, HyoYeon trained 7 years, Tiffany trained 3 years, Yoon Ah trained 5 years, Yuri trained 6 years, Soo Young trained for 7 years (not really that amount of time though kus she was Route 0 for awhile), SeoHyun trained 4 years, TaeYeon trained 4 years, & Sunny was trained in less than a year.

that's what I thought at first coz it makes a lot of sense to me than beach and peach.

But then on lyric sites it always says beach and those by fans were peach.

Hi May ^-^

it actually said Peach in the single jacket thingymabob, though +__+

Guest krazyxdreamer

just finished watching seo nyuh going to school. and it was so cute with tiffany's bday and everything. cant wait til next week when they show you there predebut stuff, but it made me mad when boom had to stop the show and was like if you guys dont cheer they dont get to be on air. stupid girls (the high school students) :X

Yeah, it sucks that none of the girls were cheering. Geez.

Next week is their auditions! SM is really giving us what we want to see, haha.

Guest sassydork_.

okay apparently they didn't wear bikinis xD But they do the fashion show of course

super long spoiler ahead

After they performed they sang ITNW live<33 but it's too short T__T I think after that Yoona immediately leaves for drama shoot coz on Hyoyeon and Sunny's secret diary they're like looking for Yoona and then said that she's filming drama. They were informed that they'll have another unaired performance w/c was on M! Countdown but maybe I'm deaf coz I don't remember hearing the lady saying it's for m! countdown.

Then next was on m! Countdown. LOL Suju is so funny coz they like mimicked the girls' intro dance of ITNW during rehearsals xD They met Minwoo and he gave them a signed CD and he hugged Taeyeon awww. Then Suju, LOL EunhyukSooyoung asked Donghae why he's not speaking and just smiling and he replied that he's too shy xD Then Dongwan, there's really nothing happened xD Then FTTS, Hwanhee counted them and I think he said their ratio is 9:2 LOL Then Dana sang ITNW while Yoona is dancing in front of her. The scene with Sunday, Taeyeon and Jessica was so cute<33 she like squeezed the two of them<3 Then FT Island<33333333 They greeted each other and Sooyoung said that they really like Sarangahlee then they sang a bit<3 Then last is they performed

The next scene is where Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon bought Chocopies and Peppero for Tiffany's bday LOL They used it as her cake. They celebrated for a while before practicing. But of course it's not the real party. Tiffany said she don't want to cry in front of the camera aww but she did later on LOL the manager like seperated them. Yuri and Sooyoung for Drama Meeting LOL and I forgot where the manager assigned TY, SH and Sica. And of course Yoona was on filming. Tiffany cried when they were practicing, I don't get that part but oh well. LOL they bought her a bra as a gift xD

Okay this is too long already I'll cut short. So when they(Sunny, Hyoyeon and TiffanY) arrived at the dorm, Tiffany cried at the sight. They prepared her a cake and stuff it was too sweet<3 And LOL@ at Sungmin singing on the background with wrong lyrics -___- They prepared a video for her too where they greeted her<33 They have a Truth talk too. I don't get that part much. Sooyoung and Yoona wasn't there coz Yoona have filming while Sooyoung was on radio.

They showed a glimpsed of Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun's audition. LOL the news said they'll show it today but anyways, next week they'll show it all. And on their performance the music stopped O_O and Boom was saying something I don't understand -__-

Hi I'm bad with spoilers xD Coz I wasn't able to make caps xD

Some pics

20070817012022405.jpg

N2007081706404158001.jpg

N2007081706583308001.jpg

N2007081706554166001.jpg

1185936065606_1.jpg

:oI missed it!!!

I was lurking in here and was about to leave!

They performed Beginning already!

Thanks for the link!!!

I also notice how some of them do not wear skirts toO. They still look and cute!

Go girls!!!

Now I can't wait till they perform

PERFECT FOR YOu!!!

I toPPeD a page!!

yet I got nothing to share..

huuh -_-

Archived