少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ thanks for the link.

I remember watching the fancam of this performance. I guess they recorded this before musicbank performance since the fancam was already floating around way before music bank/music core performance.

anyway, I doubt they'll sing live except for musicbank and musiccore. Still I hope sm will let them break away from the usual and perform live in other music programmes since its more competitive for girl groups compared to boy groups so performing live is one of the pull factor and the best way to get recognition especially for girl fans.

Guest inspire.me*

Ah. I missed so much in this thread XD

Love you guys, so fast on the updates :)

I love their fansigning pictures, they seem

so happy. Sunny <33

I enjoyed the live perf. It was pretty good.

just finished watching. Loud fans indeed LOL

live or not live their singing always gives me

the chills in a good way XD

Guest pixiegirl99

^ tiffany's dad doesn't live in the U.S. & yeah, her mother passed away.

i don't think i should say more than this since it's her private life & all. >__<

Sorry, my bad. I just thought that he still lives in the US because Tiffany called him. :blush:

Anyway, it seems that Seohyun is a big fan of Nodame Cantabile. ^_^ She even imitated Nodame in Episode 1! I noticed on Episode 2 that she also has a piano bag like Nodame. Here are some pics:

nodamepianobag.jpg

Nodame's piano bag

seohyunbag1.jpg

seohyunbag2.jpg

Seohyun sporting the bag. I want one like it too... :D

Guest j o y spill!&;

^^

HAHA.

Seo Hyun is so cute.

You have good eyes O_O.

I loved the new perf, even though it wasn't live.

I loved the fans mostly though xD.

They were loud<3.

I also listened to the interview. ^_^ I learned a lot about her. I didn't know she was the most outgoing. She seemed quiet in SNSD goes to School. Her favorite song from the single is Beginning and she seems close with Isak.

Anyway, I uploaded on Youtube the part where she sings My Love will show you Everything by Jennifer Love Hewitt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN6qXO0YV7A

She has a great voice! :) She should be given more lines in their songs.

Waaaaaaaa only Tiff her self yah?

OMG thankyuuuu for the link Im sooo gonna hear this

Nyah she's my fave ahahaha

AGREE!!!! SM need to give her more lines so she could improve her vocals^^

Mnet perf? I dun think this would be live but Now i dun really care since I know that they actually CAN SING!!!!

Guest sae-ri

wow... tiffany spoke in english at Isak's radio show! wow! that's awesome and Tiffany has a good voice ha... she sounded like Jennifer Love Hewitt... hehehe... and i'm so happy how SNSD girls and Wonder Girls are friends with one another. hehehe....

Guest talksound

i think after hearing tiffany on isak's midday break, it made me like her even more. she's relatable to me. haha. (:

Guest sae-ri

wow... tiffany spoke in english at Isak's radio show! wow! that's awesome and Tiffany has a good voice ha... she sounded like Jennifer Love Hewitt... hehehe... and i'm so happy how SNSD girls and Wonder Girls are friends with one another. hehehe....

Guest hanabi ;

an eng interview, finally!

tiff's short hair really made her stand out from the group :)

her eng is very cute.

even though the perf wasnt live, it was still great.

r the people rushing off at the end of the perf to see them?

haha, the fans are really loud!

Guest aznxmotion

haha thanks for all the performance links =)

they sound pretty good live actuallyy

im actually kind of suprised that tiffany's english is fluent because stephanie from csjh lived in the u.s too but then her english isnt that fluent.

and yes her short hair does make her stand out from the group =)

Guest jaeners

I listened to the clip of Tiffany on Isak's radio and she's so cute. XD She doesn't know why she always smiles. Lol. Cutest thing ever. <3 Her voice is cute. She says "like" and "actually" a lot, but hey, who doesn't say "like" a lot? Hahaha. I really love Tiffany's singing in there. SM should really give her more lines. She's frickin awesome. T_T <3

PAGE AGAIN! :ph34r:

Guest l33mimi

haha thanks for all the performance links =)

they sound pretty good live actuallyy

im actually kind of suprised that tiffany's english is fluent because stephanie from csjh lived in the u.s too but then her english isnt that fluent.

and yes her short hair does make her stand out from the group =)

That is because Tiffany was born/raised in US and Stephanie(CSJH) wasnt born here. But i think

that Stephanie is also pretty fluent.

Archived