少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxdeadline

I'll post two since they both look so pretty. Credit as tagged.

4img1181roh4.jpg7img2328rux3.jpg

Uploaded some more pictures over here since it doesnt seem to upload on soompi for me. Taeyeon's and Hyoyeon's solo outfits are really nice. Hyoyeon's remind me of the Circus performances.

And yeah, the girls' schedules are packed. I hope they get some sleep. T-T

Guest &anita_*

^woah hyo..she looks SEXY! and also taeyeon..she looks sooo angelic and pretty <3 i love both of their outfits! btw, i think taeyeon dyed her hair..it looks a bit different..and i really like the color on her ^^

one picture of sica

sica-1.jpg

ahh shes so cuuute i love her hair and her outfit keke~

c; astagged

Guest yienyienyien

Whoa, Sunny sang with Jaejoong? That's awesome! I heard that a lot of ppl said it was really good. :D It's time for Sunny to shine, i'm so happy.

Heh, the girls seem to have so much fun. That's all that matters. Too bad Taeng had mic probs..aww.. SNSD proved themselves to be the most fanservice-giving group cause they wore the shirts the thai fanclub gave to them. That's AWESOME. <333

Thanks for all the pics!! I lovvvvveeee the white polo tee + blue skirts combo, and taeng's red headband! :wub:

Let's hope the girls don't collapse today D: It has been very tiring, their schedule is CRAZY.

Guest tramanh2011

OMG such great pic at SM concert!!

I wish i was there to cheer on our girls!!

Waaa they look great!! :w00t:

ANd they won again on Music Bank!!

Woo HHooo Congrat!! and LOL Yoona with her flower!!! :lol:

Guest baby-swts

aww the thai fan's hats of sones lightsticks & hats are really cute and pink! :P

i want them haha

---

when the girls arrived at the airport, sooyoung & tiffany looked really stylish :D

and yuri looked super pretty :)

---

star friend was awesome <3

her sister is uberly pretty she looks like sung yuri! :o

Oh my...

SNSD - GEE (recording accident)

it looks like taeyeon got blasted in the face with fireworks >><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNEdxL12h8

omg taeyeon :tears:

hope she was okay.. and hope it didnt hurt to much

that scared me like heck

&

omg I cant believe Sunny got to duet with Jaejoong @ the concert :lol:

yay for her <3

Some stuff I read from fan accounts (I'm sorry but no one will ever provide fan service like SNSD ...)

The SMTown boys opted to use the VIP exit to leave the airport, but SNSD chose to use the normal exit so that they could see their fans and I just thought that was the sweetest thing alive. And then apparently those thai shirts that SNSD wore from fans were given to them months ago and yet they still remembered to wear it the day of the concert and I just thought that was utterly too sweet. SNSD really loves their fans, and anyone that thinks otherwise .. can be a lonely crooner.

btw Yuri's split from her dance battle performance .. can't wait for the fancam

imgp1062mov000054766ed1.jpg

Guest chungmah.

^ All the members of SM Town who have birthdays in February.

Too sweet <3 I want more photos. Did it rain or are they just really sweaty?

Awww LiYin and SNSD <3 total love.

I love the second photo when they're all leaning in to blow out the candles on the cake.

Li Yin and SNSD make me happy and the fact that geng and sy are close by makes me even more happy

Guest OneLove♥524U

i've never posted here before but i just saw something and thought id share:

Taeyeon injured on KBS Music Bank

Girls' Generation / SNSD member Taeyeon was injured on the February 6th edition of KBS Music Bank. The injury occurred during their "Gee" performance with pyrotechnics / fireworks. During the performance, one of the fireworks shot up and hit Taeyeon in the face. The girls immediately stopped performing and rushed to her, along with the managers.

Fortunately, she wasn't seriously hurt. She was able to perform again for the second take and for the encore when they won first place for the 3rd time in a row.

LINK HERE

credit:TaeYeonHK@yt

^i hope shes okay

yea i read about what happened to Taeng too. I was so scared. I really hope she's totally okay. I mean that stuff can blind you. why do they have it shooting at the girls anyway? that's just scary.

anyway thanks for the pics, news, and links guys ;)

<3 Soshi jjang!

Archived