少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest amanda101

the Gee gee gee.. part seems catchy like some kid asking her dad to get the bear gah i dont know im bad at descriptions but the song sounds pretty funky kinda like techo and rock mashed up

its just 5secs so i cant really make a final decision because i dont like what im hearing T_T but i hope the song is good! even if its not i'll still buy the mini album xD

teaser in a few hours<333

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kris_argee

wow a 5 second teaser is out already!

i listened to the clip many times and i like the beat already

not sure about the "gee, gee, gee...." part though

but i'm sure once i hear the whole song and see the mv i'm going to love it just like Girls' Generation

coz the first time i heard GG i didn't like it, but it's now one of my fav songs on the 1st album

poor Sunny bunny, i hope she's feeling well now

i hope SM will give them a day off before the big day

but knowing our girls, they won't just sit and relax, they would still practice

well i just hope they don't tire out themselves ><

YulTi on a variety show! can't wait to see it!

Fany looked so pretty in the pic above ^^

Guest tesslovemusic

OhEmGEE~ only a few hours left!!!

I can't wait >.<

First:

Congrats to Yoona for winning 2 awards! WoHoo...we're proud of you dear ^_^

and thanks for all the pretty pictures!

Second, the song list looks awesome

and the concept photo's look great too~

I Wish the girls all luck in the world

And the pictures from when our DJ's met are so cute,

Sooyoung teasing Taeng and Sunny about their height...and Taengoo trying to look

taller :lol:

and people remember:

2009 is SNSD's Year!!!

Guest starduster34

Taeyeon is absolutely flawless in the performance with Kim Yuna, who has a great voice as well.

Tiffany looks so pretty and I can't wait for the teaser!!

SUNNY! Get well! We're all rooting for you...FIGHTING!

Guest &anita_*

Someone ripped the 5 second teaser:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12118

I realllly like what I'm hearing so far. It took me a while to get used to like their first album, but I instantly fell for this song, maybe I just miss them, but if you don't like it the first time, keep repeating it. It's a lot different from what I've been hearing from Kpop lately and it's quite catchy. I can't wait to hear the full song ^^

ALSO THERE'S NOW A 5TH SONG TO THE MINI-ALBUM, so go go go pre-order. It's called 'Destiny'.

Also from Melon .. 'Dear Mom' is going to be ballad. 'Gee' is going to be a repetitive song but SNSD style. 'Way to Go' is going to be a haptic style song.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG just heard the preview! i was listening to it with my sister and we're both like err..wth..o_O but after we listened to it like 5 times..i kinda like the song! the beat is way too awesome..but still don't know about "gee gee gee gee gee" parts rofl i need a longer previewww ughh~ but really, i really like the beat of the song--and im also excited for the other songs..especially the kenzie one and the ballad..i don't know why but 'dear mom' reminds me of tiffany :/ but, im so glad they added another song to the minialbum..this is gonna be one heck of a minialbum! if you havent preordered yet then do it NOWWWWWWWWWWWww :)

I've just heard the 5sec preview.

I agree the 'Gee' part sounds weird out of context. But i can see all the S<3ne going Gee! Gee! Gee! ^^

But the rhythm/beat is just too awesome. It makes me think of I'm So Excited by The Pointer Sisters. Appearently they'll have the same 80's concept...are they?

Fortunatly when i'll get up, the teaser will be released.

Guest x9293x

I've never been so excited!! They're gonna really make '09 a great year.

I can't wait to see them on Music Bank. Finally the day we've all been waiting for after so many months of complaining has finally come. I'm probably gonna stalk this thread until the teaser come out.

I really like the song so far. The beats and melody is something that they have never done before. Gee is gonna be such a catchphrase next year. Finally they're back!!

Guest random_luv

GAH! I'm sooo excitedfor the 9th for 9 has always been my favorite number but SNSD just makes it more special for me.

I pre-ordered my album this morning, thank goodness for christmas money xD

Only 2 hours left according to the SSF counter~

I've just listened to the 5sec teaser and I really like the beats it's like funk and rock mixed.

Happy New Year to everyone and our dear 9 angels, because this is their year to conquer asia =D

Guest &anita_*

I've never been so excited!! They're gonna really make '09 a great year.

I can't wait to see them on Music Bank. Finally the day we've all been waiting for after so many months of complaining has finally come. I'm probably gonna stalk this thread until the teaser come out.

I really like the song so far. The beats and melody is something that they have never done before. Gee is gonna be such a catchphrase next year. Finally they're back!!

GAH! I'm sooo excitedfor the 9th for 9 has always been my favorite number but SNSD just makes it more special for me.

I pre-ordered my album this morning, thank goodness for christmas money xD

Only 2 hours left according to the SSF counter~

I've just listened to the 5sec teaser and I really like the beats it's like funk and rock mixed.

Happy New Year to everyone and our dear 9 angels, because this is their year to conquer asia =D

omgsh im so excited too! And i've also been stalking this thread since 2pm..and ive been stalking their iple, sosiz, and soshified T.T urghhh..i really want the teaser to come out T_T SM likes torturing us lol.

And yess, so glad that the 9th is when they come back! ah, i feel like 2009 will be a great year for us :] thanks for sharing Soy

and 2 hours left until the teaser :o

oh my gosh only SM will do something so holy short like 5 seconds.T-T

But it's still better than nothing to feed us. I'm seriously seriously loving it after the 3rd time i listened to it.

at first i was like "Oh no wth is this tune??" rofl kinda expression. But after some time repeating, you will LOVE it. esp the part before Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee, i can hear its Sica.and also her voice pretty much dominates the chorus.(i think that's the chorus).

Can't wait to hear the full song!I want to hear how more more with the others. :( i want the mv too.

Gotta wait...>< it's going to be a very long day for me to wait till the teaser comes out.

btw i preordered the minialbum yesterday. Everyone go order now! Comes with a 40 page photobooklet and 5 songs(nt confirmed if there's more but def 5 different songs without any instrumentals) :lol:

EDIT;;

Repeat on abt 50 times on my player alr. LOL.

V Since Soshified's countdown timer says less than 2 hours time, i guess it will be 12 in Korea(noon) when they release it.(GMT +9)

Guest Lishathestain

omgsh im so excited too! And i've also been stalking this thread since 2pm..and ive been stalking their iple, sosiz, and soshified T.T urghhh..i really want the teaser to come out T_T SM likes torturing us lol.

ROFL. u sound like a stalker Anita xP

guh i'm so excited. preview day! how many more hours?

i can already feel that 2009 is going to be the girls' year :)

Guest Mellerz

sunny should be out of the hospital now right? hope she's okay <3

kim yuna and taeyeon seem to be very good friends. they did superb on their performance.

both blew me away of course. i wasn't surprised kim yuna came out to sing CYHM either =)

WOW, Gee teaser was really quick. LOL

it was still something at least. teaser's coming soon too.

the mini album sounds awesome already.

GEE ! GEE ! GEE ! GEE ! haha, replays in your head.

Guest &anita_*

^yeah mellerz, iseriously cant get the word 'gee' outta my head!

lol Supeng thats same with me! when i listened to it the first time im like 'what is this gee thing..' but now, the gee part sounds so cute, and it seriously sounds like a 'SNSD song' if that makes any sense.. lol!

and lol Lisha! ._. i bet youre secretly stalking too x]

btw, i think i read in this thread that the minialbum was #6 on yesasia..but i just looked and SNSD's minialbum is #1 for preorder right now :o

edit; okay i JUST checked again..minialbum went to #3 for preorder..still good ^^ keep on preordering guys!

our cute taengoo

taeyeon-2.jpg

taeyeoncute.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

banana.jpg

^okay seriously..doesn't taeng resemble a monkey here x_X

credit;자라고있태연@ sosiz

Guest PooPocky

i just heard that 5 seconds teaser!!!

OMGEE it sounds awesome!!

i can't wait to hear the whole song and the other songs!!

i'm like repeating that "gee" over and over again~

it sounds like sica or maknae.... or all of them.....

can anyone identify the voice in that line before the "gee"s?

Archived