少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest fara_diggory

^

huhu..

i love yoonsic moment..

she feels comfortable when she leans on yoong...

huhu...

and they did sunset glow's 'ah ah ah' too...

cute~~

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KsDreams
The meaning of Gee is currently unknown. Current joke is that it means "shaking in shock and awe" because that's the word you get when you type Gee in Hangul.

This poster thing is really getting people excited. Some fans are already collecting the posters. They should leave them alone to promote SNSD... Well even the nonfans are getting them, the girls are so pretty...

Anyways... fans who went to Music Bank are reporting that Taeng was not only tired, but she was actually very sick. She couldn't even lift her head as she went into the studio. And during rehearsal she couldn't even speak out words. Sunye kindly looked after Taeng and helped with her rehearsal. Don't worry she's a tough kid~ Hwaiting Taengoo!

When I saw the word "Gee", I thought abt Big Bang's Song "How Gee". lol

The posters are so pretty, no doubt SONE will collect them but yeah...if everyone take them then no more publicity.

I was surprised that SM didnt make us more curious...like release one picture per day, tortures the fans a little bit more. lol

poor Taengoo...I know she can handle it but still...she is getting sick quite often and it's winter now so...

Guess after the gaeyo show, she'll probably have time to rest.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

I took quite alot of the poster but i did not take all there are a few that are still there cause i was thinking about the promotion thingi LOL

But i dunno bout other fans maybe they will take it.

Guest fara_diggory

^

wow, that cheer girl must be a great So-One,,,

she shouted to the end, even her voice will be gone in a short time...

and i dont know y, i feel like crying...

great job girl~

Guest kris_argee

OMGEE! the Gee pics are so hot! *spazzes*

i didn't expect that we'll be seeing these pics today

i was only expecting caps and pics from MuBank performance

gosh could this day get any better lol

the KY performance overall was good!

seeing all 9 performing together really feels different

i don't dig their outfits but they looked like lovely ballerinas ^^

Seohyun. looked beautiful again, there's a certain glow in her. is it the hair? the skin? the eyes? lol

Yoona. glad to see her back again performing! she looked so pretty in the ending interview

Taeyeon. she did look dead tired. and she was sick too? poor Taeng. she kinda looked uncomfortable during Buttons perf. she did good nonetheless. but i still can't help but laugh when i see her being serious and sexy lol

Sunny. she looked so cute! her wink killed me ^^ she had a cute mistake during chorus lol

Yuri. she looked pretty w/ her hairstyle. but she was having mic problem. i hate it when this thing happens.

Tiffany. she's been sporting long hair these days. and she winked too! so pretty <3

Hyoyeon. she looked so pretty w/ her ponytail. her vocals was really good ^^

Sooyoung. she looked so cute w/ the headband. she sounded good too. and of course i can't not notice those killer legs lol

Jessica. gorjess as usual. she looked cute with the flower on her hair lol

i'm glad that this thread is alive again

i backtracked almost 6 pages lol

and i just realized that i have "gee" in my username lol awesome!

Guest chackchagi

Poor Taeyeon! =( So, was Taeng sick during the recording, or during this entertaining the audience part? Or both? How much before is it pre-recorded? Since she looks happier in that clip, I hope that means she's better since the recording.

^^ The recording happens a few hours before the actual show. The entertaining part is live, so that's why she looks happier because there's an audience in front of them. SNSD, fighting.

I wish that someone would scan that Baby Baby picture, it's the same one they used for the 1st anni tickets, and I've always wanted a bigger version of it. Such a cute picture of the girls.

Taeyeon fighting!!! although she wasn't feeling well, she still did an awesome job. Considering her hectic schedule, she's still working hard. Taengoo please stay healthy!!! ^^ I'm really looking forward to her special music drama and her solo stage on the 29th! Fighting!!!

WOW. the Gee posters are amazing. I though they were advertising for jeans at first. =D turned out they are teaser posters. I'm truly excited! Judging from the concept, it's still the cutesy image but there is more mature feeling in it. Personally, I'm in love with Hyo Yeon's poster. But all of them are lovely, I wish I could collect the whole set. <3

I never post here before, just want to say that the new concept is very interesting

much better than the previous one in my opinion.

Hyoyeon is hot and Jessica is so pretty, i'm sad that she cut her beautiful hair <3 or maybe i'm too biased ? aha

Gee is an original name and i love the font.

The producer of their new song is the one who produce U-Go-Girl, right ?

If it is then the song will be great x)

Guest taikogirl91

hmm..i just watched the special stage where taeyeon, gain, gyuri and sunye performed buttons..

it was quite good and their english wasn't too bad ^^

as usual...taeyeon did super goooood but it looked like she was uncomfortable with the whole

sexual dancing and whatnot...i don't blame her...snsd does alot of cutesy things..so i guess this was

different for her..but nonetheless..she pulled it off well! :lol:

and the posters! omgosh they look gorgeous and adorable!! :)

i absolutely love them! :D

their comeback is killing me right now~ i wanna see a new mv and hear a new

song...and SEE them perform on stage again as regulars and not as a special stage

or whatnot..even if they rocked it =]

the teaser posters are only tormenting their fans..in a good way :D haha

so i'm anticipating their comeback!!!

Guest Mellerz

hahahah, that video made me laugh so bad

tae kept smiling and laughing most of the first half

then the fan boy, i swear he said ' oh my gaw! '

which made me laugh more XD

i just read that sunye was taking care of tae during rehearsal

i kinda noticed that during the video, how cute

aww wonder generation is jjang!! i love the leadahs ^_^

taeyeon ah! you got a good unnie on your shoulders ;)

hahaha, i love this video (emotions were better than the actual broadcast)

but Taeyeon still looked the sexiest LOL .. dang that felt weird to say. haha, but its true.

and yayy, all nine back on stage for broadcast. my sicaa! oh, and yoona we missed you <3

--the Gee pics. mang~!! SICA! ♥ looking hot over there.

somebody get HQ pics, right now! N-O-W, NOW!

Guest doomunleashed

Wow, the posters are really...somethingXD They're looking really mature, still with a girly feeling but the pics look pretty sexy to me. I can't wait to see the teaser and the MV, so excited lol

Guest shasha92

the gee poster so HOT but a lil bit cute?

idk, i just cant wait for their comeback XD

i just finished watching KY on music bank.

seohyun getting pretty every day, fany so pretty at beginning <3

happy to seen yoona back :D

too bad, taeyeon a lil bit tired, or i should damn tired!

i hope she take care herself before their comeback soon ^_^

edit///

OMFG! i topped?

sorry guy, i have nothing to share :(

the gee poster so HOT but a lil bit cute?

idk, i just cant wait for their comeback XD

yep like SM said their new concept will be more mature but still cute

they will be more girly lol XD idk what they mean by that XD

but they won't use sexy concept just more mature

yep like SM said their new concept will be more mature but still cute

they will be more girly lol XD idk what they mean by that XD

but they won't use sexy concept just more mature

I don't think SM ever officially said anything like that. All those statements were made by newspaper articles. SM has yet to say anything about SNSD's next concept. All I can say is that I'm loving that SM isn't trying too hard to go over the top and try to be better with a "new" concept. They're just playing thing simple and letting the girls work it. I'm very happy so far and can't wait for their comeback in January. This thread had a huge boom after the pictures were release, gosh I can't even imagine what's going to happen on jan 2. Everyone seems to be wanting our girls back on stage and I feel the same. Actually now that I think about "concepts" are perceive by fans .. the only things the girls ever say during promotional periods are "we're representation this generation's girls" (girls' generation) and "this song has a very refreshing, spring feel to it" (baby baby). I dunnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. OMGee, I'm just super excited.

Archived