少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest xyrhene

so basically i was looking with this yoona's picture and suddenly my mom looked at it too and said

"Who is she? WOW she's soo pretty"

and my sister answered it's yoona

oh em gee!!

definitely yoona is soo pretty in that pic!!!!

gggaahhh!!!

i love it how my mom really said it!!!

it was so loud!XD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starduster34

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

xyrhene Lol. That is so cute that your mom said that Yoona is pretty!

She really is!

Thanks for uploading all of the pictures!! :)

Guest zippomaru

full song on youtube :lol:

JuHyunMi and Seohyun[sNSD]-짜라자짜 (Jjalajjaja) Feat.Davichi [digital single]

Seohyun's voice is <3

EDIT:

lyrics

[JuHyunMi]

사랑이 좋아 보여서 그대가 좋아보여서

그렇게 시작한 이제는 끝이난 눈물만 남은 내 사랑

[seohyun]

좋은 사람 편한사람 나만을 사랑해준 그사람

아니죠 이제는 아니죠 모질게 변한 그사람

[JuHyunMi]

사랑해서 정말 미안합니다 못잊어서 정말 죄송합니다

이제 그대 흔적을 지우렵니다 한때 나의 전부를

[seohyun]

사랑이 정말 싫어서 그런거 이제 안해요

이렇게 말해도 다시또 찾겠죠 그대와 닮은 사람을

[JuHyunMi]

좋은 사람 좋은 여자 되려면 아직 부족했나요

그래요 내가좀 그래요 그래서 그댈 보냈죠

[seohyun]

사랑해서 정말 미안합니다. 못잊어서 정말 죄송합니다.

이제 그대 흔적을 지우렵니다. 한때 나의 전부를

[JuHyunMi]

사랑만 남겨 놓고 이별만 남겨놓고 그럼 난 어떡하나요

[seohyun]

속절없이 사랑 했나봅니다 나란 여자 미련 했나봅니다

이젠 그대 뒤에서 바라봅니다 눈물로 바라봅니다

[JuHyunMi]

사랑해서 정말 미안합니다 못잊어서 정말 죄송합니다

이제 그대 흔적을 지우렵니다 한때 나의 전부를

[seohyun]

모두다 지우렵니다

[JuHyunMi]

깨끗히 잊겠습니다

thanks to leeda1399

Guest ketsuki

^ When she started off singing so softly, I was like "cute! but still sort of the same kind of voice" and I was a bit disappointed. And then she sang the chorus and I went ♥______________________♥ I couldn't BELIEVE she was finally allowed to hit high notes~ They'll be promoting this song together right? I can't wait! I think this will really show people Seohyun has a fantastic voice :333 Thanks for posting!

Oh I'm also really excited to know Korea's reaction to this song ^_^ I hope it's really really good!

Guest doomunleashed

Ah, it sounds really good to me, our maknae, the song sounds like out of an ostXD I can't wait for the MV with Yuri too.

The new news (?) pictures are so awesome, the girls are looking more mature and just, gorgeous. Thanks a lot for sharing, everyone.

Oh and the FO pic is so cute, lol they do look like a family, can't wait to watch that. I hope we'll be able to watch Sunny and Hyungjoon's show the M soon too and also that show that's supposed to be 1N 2D or something like that in female version.

^ When she started off singing so softly, I was like "cute! but still sort of the same kind of voice" and I was a bit disappointed. And then she sang the chorus and I went ♥______________________♥ I couldn't BELIEVE she was finally allowed to hit high notes~ They'll be promoting this song together right? I can't wait! I think this will really show people Seohyun has a fantastic voice :333 Thanks for posting!

Oh I'm also really excited to know Korea's reaction to this song ^_^ I hope it's really really good!

oh i saw someone saying on the sbox that the reaction was good? not sure though, that was around the time when the song's preview was just released.

yeah i hope many people will like this song too. :)

xyrhene, haha yeah Yoona's really pretty. :D

Does anyone know if SNSD will perform the normal version of Gee or the remix starting with this week's MuBank?(if they are going on)

Guest lolly88

there are dl links at the side of the video there so feel free and help yourself to it ^^

i like that song ,i know i already express myself lols

seohyun voice stands out to me i cant hear davinchi lol

i hope the mv will be as nice as the song ..Yuri

Guest roseseraphix

gosh.. the song is awesome! i cant believe i am addicted to a trot song now.. LOL

i cant tell who's voice is who's except maknae's.. maknae's vocal is awesome..

now i am waiting for the mv.. XD

i have been listening to the song over and over again so stuck in my head.. but now that i have listen to it a billion time do you know what it reminds me off.. the show/drama My girl the song they play at the back ground is like this

Guest Mellerz

(Wah... Tiffany's solo pics are pretty...)

Whoa. The trot song wasn't what I expected at all.

Maknae did great on the song. So glad that she's getting more noticed.

So proud of the little one XD Really wonder how the MV is gonna be... if she's in it ^__^

Wheee, FO coming up! Love FO. Bring more of our girls on that show! ;)

Guest XiahxTiffany

i dont like trot a lot but Seo Hyun did good 0_0

it was way better than wat i expecteed

hope the digital single is a hit cause its good :)

Guest Shortyyy126

oh wow, maknae's trot song is unbelievably catchy! lol. first daesung, then soori, and now seohyun? rotfl. i'm beginning to really like trot music. :X at first i was like "umm why is everyone so awed by maknae's voice? ..." then when i reached the second chorus i finally understood. rotfl. gosh that little girl has so many hidden talents. i bet in the future she's going to be composing songs and maybe writing them too. :D

Since I watched the girls 'Come On Over' perf. at LH's Peppermint,

Seohyun's voice surprised me a lot and many people too haha

Then I was wondering how it'd be nice to showcase her vocals more & bam! maknae's trot song news comes out : D

I really like it, the beat is cute/catchy~ Only problem is... it's too short. LOL

If they ever perform this on music stations it's gonna be, well, short xD

Can't wait to see the MV with Yuri in it <3

Somehow she really fits the mood of the song ^^ or maybe it's because of that infamous Soori's trot duet on SGB haha

Archived