Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chungmah.

I read that a lot of cameras were taken away? D:

Noo, we need hq photos of the girls !

I love the shirt Tiffany's wearing, made by the Thai fans. It looks great.

gah I want sm interactions.

Guest jennyoo21

does anyone have a close up picture of the neon shoes that the girls wore for their Music Bank performance this past friday?

Guest Coopcayke

Sunny!!! someone please upload Sunny's duet fancam!! I can't wait to see the full performance XD

Seeing those pictures.. I missed their old GG outfits.. It's just veryy pretty... the SM concert one was okay though

WOW! Taengo is really popular! she got all those no 1s hahaha

and SNSD most loved girls group!! <3 DUH

Guest chackchagi

ZOMG!!!! SUNNY!!!!!!!!!! <333 WHYYYYYYYY don't they film these things???? JaeSun FTW! &hearts Clear fancam plzkthnx. It sucks they had to go back so quickly, though! Thai fans are so awesome.

Guest doomunleashed

*dies* adjkakjfnsa Sunny! We really need a fancam of that T___T she looks gorgeous.

Thai Sones are really awesome by the way, I love how they sang happy birthday to Sooyoung and one of the girls actually waved their cellphone to them through the window of the bus<3 Oh and I really want that cap they're wearing, the shirts and the giant lollipops are love tooXD

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

hyo and sm family

200902081234040115heyjjsiamzoneping.jpg

credit; heyjj, siamzone, pingbook, ces

200902081234040105.jpg

hyo and i think thats yoona?

200902081234040093.jpg

lol you can see hyo next to taemin and sica behind donghae :)

200902081234040119.jpg

girls on the right

200902081234040125.jpg

LOL do you see yoonas face? she's enjoying the cake-face-moment-on-yunho

200902081234040129.jpg

credit as tagged

our girls winning some chart xD

25-1.jpg

Guest &anita_*

Sunny Jaejoong

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8109/sunn...tozu4.jpg

credit :lolichael@ssf

JaeJoong & Sunny - Scars Deeper Than Love @ SM Town Live In Thailand [Feb. 7th 2009]

Eventhough we cant see them clearly but at least we can hear them

WOW!I never expect to see JaeJoong and Sunny duet together.Sunny sounds so good!

omggg thanks so much both of you for sunnyxjaejoong link and pics! omoooo its just too cute -dies- sunny and jae sounded so well together..i hope we can get a fancam soon of the whole thing..and sunny is so pretty in the black dress ahhh -spazzzz-

and i love thai fantaken pics! thanks for sharing those pics with usss~ ooo i see those giant lollipops keke theyre so cute! and also the girls wore thai fans tshirts!! thats so freaking awesome..seriously..our girls are jjang :]

i cant wait for more fancams and pics! thanks so much everyonee <33

edit; ^ omgg thanks so much for sharing those pics~ waaah jess behind donghae lol! xD and yoona's face on the last pics lol!

Guest Christinaisweird

Question:

why is it called SM TOWN `08?

*& i'm excited to watch Introducing Star’s Friend (2009-02-07) for sooyoung and her sister.

Guest PeacefulxChaos

Question:

why is it called SM TOWN `08?

The original SM Town Bangkok concert was supposed to be in 2008 but it was postponed until today...

Guest crazyfrog

wow! biggest surpries of SM Town bangkok is definitely the Sunny/Jaejoong duet. i think it's great Sunny gets her own chance to shine cos honestly she is an awesome singer and sh'es always overshadowed by some of her bandmates. i love her voice. it's so smooth and strong. and she looks GORGEOUS in that black dress!! really wish there were better fancams for this performance!

thanks everyone for sharing pictures! i guess the girls are going back to Korea now... hope they don't get too tired. =)

The girls really do have a packed schedule, because someone on Soshified mentionned that they'll have a fanmeeting right after Inkigayo today.

^Wow,they're pretty busy.

I hope i could find an hqer version of sunny's duet.when i found out that she got the part instead of lina

i was surprised.yeah,she's kinda overshadowed but this time,she took the limelight.

She looks great.:D

all of them do!and the fans were singing with them in GEE,and it was amazing!

XD

^ Yeah it's a fan-meeting/mini birthday party for Sooyoung. I saw it on their iple this morning. But the thing is I know the girls love being surrounded by fans so even if they're super tired, they won't show it in front of the fans. Hopefully after Inkigayo, they can get atleast some rest for the next few days. I feel like almost too much is happening with them atm.

Archived