少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Some caps kekeke While Sica keeps on Blushing and Blushing well Jay keeps on Sweating and Sweating LOL XD XD these 2 being teased alot!!!

and hmmmmm seems like Taek and Sunny so comfie lol XD XD XD

LOL yoona cant help smiling seeing taeksun in action XD

but idk why sunny and taek so cute together XD the shortest with the tallest ROFL

LOL XD XD XD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh...back again haha...the caps are getting so hyped up haha...i want to see it!!! but i can't...oh i've totally got to see jaysica...is he like how the way he was acting was so not like him or something haha..sweating and blushing how hot/adorable..haha.

now taecsun in action...tooo cute!!

Guest goldenGAZE

Hahaha, when 2PM perfomed Gee, the girls reaction were hilarious.

Gosh the girls are going to HB! how freeking lucky for you American fans. Man if only i could see them live in the flesh :lol:. Hope you Sones have lots of fun if you plan on going.

I can't wait to see the girls perform Circus again, gonna be totally awesome. I miss Gee performance's already.

Guest epique.

Top 5 Songs

1. Gee

2. Himnae ! / ITNW

3. Baby Baby / Girls Generation

4. Dear Mom

5. Himnae!

Which Soshi pairing do you love most?

1. SoonA ( sooyoung&yoona )

2. SunSica ( sunny&jessica )

3. SeoRi ( seohyun&yuri )

4. TaeNy ( taeyeon&tiffany )

5. HyoTae ( hyoyeon&taeyeon )

my most fave members?

so hard >.<

i love them all but if i had no options i would have to say :

1. Yoona&Sunny&Seohyun&Yuri&Tiffany ( all joint )

2. Sooyoung&Taeyeon&Jessica&Hyoyeon

Guest jingaling.

just finished watching idol show.

gah, jaysica are so cute together XD

seohyun barely said anything throughout the whole show lol.

they're gonna perform circus again.

omg i can't wait for mubank & mucore.

Guest baboshi

sry if these are posted already.

from today's cultwo radio show

090129 Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Gee LIVE On CulTwo Radio FEAT. Kim Tae Gyun

090129 Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Himnae (Way To Go) LIVE On CulTwo Radio

090129 CulTwo Radio Playing Gee (FEAT. SNSD, 2AM & KARA) & Commercials Cut

caps from ^

yoona & hyoyeon were doing the gee robot danceee

cultwo2.jpg

kara were dancing alonggg. so cutee <33

cultwo3.jpg

cultwo4.jpg

& yoona + sooyoung ended up stuffing their mouths with food x]

cultwo.jpg

cultwo5.jpg

Top 5 Songs

1. Gee

2. Girls' Generation

3. Dear Mom

4. Tinkerbell

5. Himnae/INTW

TaeFany<3 then comes JeNy or SoYuri :]

My most fave members?

Taeyeon, Tiffany & Sunny.

I still love the other 6<3

ohh i didn't watch it yet..but maknae didn't talk that much?? really..as much as i loved her i kind of wish she was more like how she is around her unnies.. straightfoward and how she just called the one guy oppa on WGM, like that...but oh well i still love her...but was her coupling stuff still good?

Guest Lishathestain

^

^omg yoona + sooyoung are such dorks lol.

just finished watching idol show.

gah, jaysica are so cute together XD

seohyun barely said anything throughout the whole show lol.

they're gonna perform circus again.

omg i can't wait for mubank & mucore.

yea maknae was sooooooo shy. she barely said anything :(

in one way it's cute because she's too shy, but then i wish she would be talk more. but i guess it's just her personality haha.

1233103459photo12009012vv2.jpg

credits: mbc every1, bestiz, 2oneday.com

^

^

LOL SooNa THE BEST LOL XD XD XD keeps on eating and eating no matter where they are XD

another caps from Idol Army

ROFL the Winner only care bout the money XD

and ROFL go Jay keep on making Ice Princess Sica Blushing XD i think sica will definitely faint if there's only 2 of them XD

snsd2pmidolarmy4bm5.png

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg they performing at hollywood bowl again!!!

second year in a row !!! so happy!!! :)

i dont even remember when it is lol

im planning on going to LA this year but when are the girls coming?

and the girls are going to perform circus again!!! lol cant wait to see that again :)

Guest chungmah.

REQUEST

does anyone have any hq photos of the sm concert in korea when the girls were talking with the MC?

they were standing on that walkway, thanks

Guest ryanchoe082

^^ You can just check HB thread for more info!!

According what Soy said, S>ONE last year at HB were so tiny!!

Really? I hope more & more fans were gathered support the girls!!

Pity me I can't go coz it's too far away from my home!!

haha~

I always want to buy SNSD merchandise but I don't know how!

like ballons, lightstick etc..

I wish I can go SM family concert next month coz it's a bit nearer coz I'm from M'sia, Thai is not really that far!

I think only took 6/7 hours to go there!!

I hope lots of fancams on that day!!

yea i hope lot of sones will be there..btw are fancams even legal??

anyways look fowards to the music core and music bank performances its gonna be awesome.

top 5 favorite songs:

1.GEE

2.Kissing You

3.Lets Talk About Love

4.Dear Mom

5.Baby Baby

edit:

on Muz (its a digital chart), the song GEE was number 1 on for 3 weeks and it has a symbol saying 3weeks but today i went on muz and the three weeks symbol was gone..so does it mean it was dropped at some point in time? but it didnt have an up or down arrow..or is that site just retarded.

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Only Yulsica ~ : D

9-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

JeNy anyone?

6-2.jpg

120619518428544200.jpg

1525d8014969879571ac4ejl9.gif

Seems like taeng dropped her mic ^^

dnioat.jpg

dsc05725vx6.jpg

ha4.jpg

jrvc7rgq1uz1.jpg

Stephanie and Sooyoung.

normal_chinchin5sz0.jpg

shinee1856.jpg

Taengoo and Shinee.

Bonjour everyone ~

This is my first post here, but I signed up like months ago. I was coming on this thread everyday to read news about the girls but I never posted anything, I don't know why. I am a whole new fan, I fell in love recently, this summer, when they were on a break, in August actually ~ Oh and I am a HUGE fan of Yuri, since she's my favourite member <3 Second is Tiffany and third is SooYoung, but I love each of them. I mean they are amazing and beautiful, how can you choose ? Yoona and Seo Hyun are really improving a lot in my opinion... Jessica's octopus hair is incredibly cute. Really. I can't say who I like less than the others because they all have a little something different and unique <3

I am french, I live near Paris and I'm also a member at Soshified. Sorry if I make mistakes because I'm not fluent in english.

I'll try to post more here, but right now I'm in exam period >_< I can't really stay on the internet lately, but I need my Soshi daily dose :P

Anyway, I can't wait for their first performance on Music Bank !! It's like the best music show in my opinion ~ I must see that Dear Mom perf. And I'm curious to see how the girls will cover Circus. They're only dancing or they're dancing too ?

Guest XiahxTiffany

is taengoo sleeping in that picture when shes on chin chin radio?

whyy she looks so peaceful when shes asleep :)

and i really dont know this but is taengoo super close with shinee?

well doesnt matter taengoo could make anyone like her !!

Guest CphirMaig

Bonjour everyone ~

oh, a french Sone! bonjour!~

Is it too late to join answer these?...

Top 5 Songs

1) Complete - Lovely vocals, esp. at the ending... Taengoo <3

2) Dear Mom - so touching...

3) Tears - takes time to like, love their voices here~

4) Gee - Super hyper song, makes you wanna dance

5) Honey - sweet song~

Favorite Couple

Hmm now it has to be JeNy, love-hate relationship :)

the shorty duo is great, too.

Favorite members

Taeyeon stole my heart with her dorky self... so cute!~

all the others are tied for the second place~

Just watched Idol army with 2PM,

Those guys are funny! It's great seeing hyo and Seohyun in variety shows!

Guest Sushii-P

Bonjour everyone ~

Moi aussi ^o^

Bienvenue sur le topic... =)

Je suis une fan française aussi et je suis aussi fan de Yuri!!! Huhuhuhuhu

TOP 5 SONGS :

1. Dear Mom

2. 7989

3. Gee

4. Girls' Generation

5. Tears

FAVOURITE MEMBERS :

Of course I will choose the Black Pearl, KNOW YURI!!

I really like her! I think she is very nature and she's not complicated in the life.. She's so funny and dork!! Beautiful face, Sexy dancing and Nice voice!! She's so cute when she is embarrasing ^o^

Second favourite member, it's our leader Taeyeonnie~ She's a crazy laugh wch make me laugh also !! Beautiful voice in the group!!

After n°3, Sooyoung!! Even if I think she talk so much, I like how she is.. Nice longs legs that I envious a LOT!! xD

oh, a french Sone! bonjour!~

Is it too late to join answer these?...

Hope not, Cause I never answered those either o.o

Top 5 Songs

1. Gee~

2. Dear Mom

3. HimNae

4. Girl's Generation

5. Into The New World

Favorite Couple

JeNy! I'm so addicted to that couple haha. When I first got into SNSD I really liked TaeNy, and though I was a little late on the YulSic thing, I had started liking them too. But then JeNy started making itself known and I just fell in love with that pairing right away. <3

Seriously there's like nothing cuter, JeNy is my OTP rofl <3

Favorite members

Tiffany, first and foremost. She's the one who basically got me into SNSD in the first place. When I watched the Girls' Generation music video she was the first one to catch my eye because she was so easy to recognize. The fact that she spoke English was a plus, and her bubbly nature was just so... bright. It was hard not to love such a positive person. And her voice, after hearing her sing Stick Wit U live, I was just amazed by it. So that's why I really started listening to SNSD, for Tiffany more than for the group itself. Over the next week after I got into them I started loving all the other girls too, of course, how could you not? but Tiffany is still the top.

I mean, Tiffany is just such a strong person. She's always smiling, no matter how hard she's had it. She's always herself, even when some of the things she's said or done has gotten her into trouble. But she keeps pushing forward, and she never lets antis get the best of her. She just keeps striving to become better, and after their comeback you can really see just how hard she pushed herself to improve, her voice was amazing before but now it's just incredible. And she's become much better at other things too, like dancing, and even her other skills like MCing are showing through in shows like Idol Army.

I think what really solidified my love for Tiffany was the Sukira that took place not too long ago where she talked about her mom. It was so sad, everything she was saying, and she was tearing up and crying and everything else but she held it together... and she even laughed right afterwards. Really you gotta love this girl.

Edit: I almost forgot to ask, but I was wondering if anyone knew the current total of album sales for Gee? I know the last total we heard from SM was around 60,000... I was just wondering if there's been any news on their sales recently. I tried checking Hanteo but they don't have an actual overall total, and I didn't know any other sites to go to.

Archived