少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest svisual

ROFL! i can't wait for the subbed version of idol army!

even before 2pm debuted, i've always wanted our girls to be paired up with them, cos honestly, both groups together are too cute, yes?

and Chansung + Yoona = <333333333

it's been my dream couple ever since Chansung's Hot Blood days.

;D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mellerz

OMO.. i'm getting super jealous during Idol Army T___T LOL~!

Maknae's so cute! Radio shows are the best. "I saw this huge thing coming at me"

Only thing i remember when i was skimming through the page c(=

090121 Shim Shim Ta Pa

another day late, but hey. what can i say?

f9iptv.gif

What the- Sooyoung popped out of nowhere

fxedkl.gif

That's right, Sunny! Show her who's boss!

64o3f6.gif

Haha, Sica got caught on camera c(=

10g0751.gif

Oh, Maknae. How much cuter can you get?

ej8x3q.gif

Sooyoung and Tiffany <3

m9bybp.gif

Random Sica, so lovely ♥

s28ppt.gif

Sooyoung: "No.. No. You can't take that. No"

-Sooyoung pushes box further away- LOL

14e5a4k.gif

Saranghae Sooyoung!

124tpip.gif

Sica: "Give me a kiss... right here"

Yuri: "Right there? If you give me a kiss first, I'll give you one"

-Sica leans in- ;)

24n1wt1.gif

Yah! Calm down, ladies! LOL

qznaza.gif

Oh yeah! Cute Yulsic moment ^__^

ydzxd.gif

Tiffany touches Yuri's arm

-Sica Senses are tingling-

Sica: "Who touched my Yuri?"

2wg9ctk.gif

Sooyoung covers Tiffany's face like nothing XD

2w389df.gif

S U N N Y !

i'ma finish up the rest of the bora's from this week tomorrow, hopefully~

guys make sure to vote for the girls a mcountdown!

heres the link: <a href="http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/Poll.asp?bidx=mcountdown" target="_blank">http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown </a> (make sure youre registered)

thank you for the links..im glad the the girls are gaining alot of popularity.

btw what is SNSD legend?

The voting ended on 21st and currently is waiting(i think :sweatingbullets: ) for the mnet to air the show...

The legend of SNSD is kind of like a documentary video about SNSD on mnet, last year mnet put out similar videos of certain artists on a particular mnet concert(dun remember wat's the name of the concert)and apparently SNSD's missing(mayb they're not done with it at that time :phew: ) so they're like "adding" back on the coming mnet program...sort of like that, some 1 mentioned that in SNSDChina...

Guest Jenster

Just finished watching the idol show. Some thoughts:

- The 2pm guys seem very forward in regards to who they like, heh. Especially Wooyoung. I remember watching the Wonder Girls and SuJu episode and the guys didn't make it clear right away as to who they wanted to pick.

- Tiffany's eye smile is to die for

- Junsu's reaction to Seohyun's wink came off negative in my opinion, almost as if he was turned off. I may be misinterpreting it but he came off that way so I didn't like that.

Guest baby-swts

Apparently, they were riding in the van and Seohyun was watching a movie and the van shifted, and Sunny thought it would be cute to kiss her on the cheek at that moment. Except it freaked Seohyun out and she was like "uh unnie no that's not right" and shoved her away.

In Seohyun's words "i was watching a movie and then suddenly from the corner of my eye, i saw this big thing come towards me".

woah :blink:

how cute is that??? :blush:

lol sunnys a player.. but aw seohyun said its not right haha

she must've been so serious lol

aw so frikkin cute! thnx for sharing that gif

---

wowww yoona is in a love triangle!!

i hope she picks nikhun, chansung isnt cute to me

yoona & nikhun make the most gorgeous couple :wub:

& sunny+taec is cute..

i like seohyun with no-one :) lol

tiffanys eye wink was so precious

Guest BinkiKitty

Hi. I think this is my first post here but I've been watching this thread since last year. I was kind of looking to vent some frustrations as a SNSD fan.

I became a fan sometime last...january? I guess? Maybe just a bit later? Before that, I disliked SNSD simply because I was riding the whole anti-snsd wave. I didn't really know them and I'd only heard Kissing U, which, at the time I really didn't like. Then one day my friend told me she really liked Yoona and I wanted to make a gift for her, so I began looking up Yoona pics to make her a wallpaper, and I came to find her beautiful. Then when Sunny became co-dj on Chunji with Sungmin (who is my favorite suju boy) I thought she was really charming and she became my favorite. Then after that I slowly fell in love with the entire group. I listened to their music every morning before class because it really cheered me up, and I listened to them coming home, and because of that I became extremely emotionally attached to them. I love them as much as Suju, DBSK, Big Bang, Shinhwa, etc.

Sometimes, though, I feel like being a Soshi fan is a major burden on my heart. They face so many negative comments, they have so many anti-fans, and lately it just seems like more and more people are hating on them. Every time I hear or read about the bad things people say about them, I become so angry that I really can't walk away from the situation without first saying something, which always ends up only enhancing my stress. Just now, I signed onto MSN and the first thing I saw was a friend of mine's MSN message which contained a very negative comment about the girls, and I said something, and she changed it to something that suggested the girls are fake, and then I just left.

So I was wondering, does anyone else ever feel like they're suffocating when they encounter anti-fans? Or does anyone feel like being a fan is a burden as well as a passion? I would never stop being a fan, but feeling so alone as a fan in my private life takes its toll sometimes and I just want to see what other people think.

The girls have done such a great job and Gee is so addictive, sometimes it's stuck in my head all day.

And I watched Idol Show with Soshi just now and Tiffany is just so gorgeous. She's also my favorite, her and Sunny.

Hi. I think this is my first post here but I've been watching this thread since last year. I was kind of looking to vent some frustrations as a SNSD fan.

i know what you mean, but you just have to ignore those horrible comments or at least not let them get to you so much.

honestly, with all the negativity from some people, i have become an even greater SNSD fan.

i'm proud to be one.:)

i found these clips from various radio shows. i can't remember if anyone posted them yet.

if someone did, i guess it wouldn't hurt to post them again.

SNSD Shimshimtapa trot song live

SNSD Shimshimtapa GEE live

SNSD Shimshimtapa Himnae live

SNSD PSH's Love Game GEE & Girl's generation cut

credits to thicindy and Tiff801 respectively

Guest Jenster

^

Yeah, the amount of anti-fans has really only resulted in a stronger and more supportive fan base for the girls. I really couldn't care less what other people think of the girls.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

Yeah, the amount of anti-fans has really only resulted in a stronger and more supportive fan base for the girls. I really couldn't care less what other people think of the girls.

man u are really patient then 0_0

i cant stand when people make fun

during camp my friends were like saying man SNSD cant do anything

it was a joke but i was literally going to pounce on them and kill them lol

i just dont like it when people make fun of my girls lol :)

Guest inyeon.

So I was wondering, does anyone else ever feel like they're suffocating when they encounter anti-fans? Or does anyone feel like being a fan is a burden as well as a passion? I would never stop being a fan, but feeling so alone as a fan in my private life takes its toll sometimes and I just want to see other people think.

I totally agree with your post. Being an SNSD fan is kinda...stressing at times. I know I shouldnt care what others think, but my personality isnt that simple :ph34r: I find it completely unfair and stupid that people use unreasonable reasons to hate. It actually kinda hurts my heart, tbh. ;_; I wish people could just let the whole thing go. And also to be labeled as an overprotective fangirl is really :crazy: when every other fanclub is exactly the same.

So yeah. I totally agree with what you mean. A lot of SNSD fans overall have the ability to ignore the antis and comments, but as for me, i just cant. D: I cannot stand the injustice with the whole situation. ._. i feel as if my head and thoughts are about to blow off.

However, I'm proud to love snsd, and when my friends go all anti, im just like w/e, youre stupid, y'know. x_x

-

ooh, i want to watch the show with them and 2pm! interesting. -off to find video-

Guest HyperionZ

I became a fan sometime last...january? I guess? Maybe just a bit later? Before that, I disliked SNSD simply because I was riding the whole anti-snsd wave. I didn't really know them and I'd only heard Kissing U, which, at the time I really didn't like. Then one day my friend told me she really liked Yoona and I wanted to make a gift for her, so I began looking up Yoona pics to make her a wallpaper, and I came to find her beautiful. Then when Sunny became co-dj on Chunji with Sungmin (who is my favorite suju boy) I thought she was really charming and she became my favorite. Then after that I slowly fell in love with the entire group. I listened to their music every morning before class because it really cheered me up, and I listened to them coming home, and because of that I became extremely emotionally attached to them. I love them as much as Suju, DBSK, Big Bang, etc.

Sometimes, though, I feel like being a Soshi fan is a major burden on my heart. They face so many negative comments, they have so many anti-fans, and lately it just seems like more and more people are hating on them. Every time I hear or read about the bad things people say about them, I become so angry that I really can't walk away from the situation without first saying something, which always ends up only enhancing my stress. Just now, I signed onto MSN and the first thing I saw was a friend of mine's MSN message which contained a very negative comment about the girls, and I said something, and she changed it to something that suggested the girls are fake, and then I just left.

So I was wondering, does anyone else ever feel like they're suffocating when they encounter anti-fans? Or does anyone feel like being a fan is a burden as well as a passion? I would never stop being a fan, but feeling so alone as a fan in my private life takes its toll sometimes and I just want to see other people think.

The girls have done such a great job and Gee is so addictive, sometimes it's stuck in my head all day.

And I watched Idol Show with Soshi just now and Tiffany is just so gorgeous. She's also my favorite, her and Sunny.

I would just enjoy them as a fan, and try to help educate your friend on MSN about her/his misconceptions if they have any about them (depends on the message - personal attacks like ugly, richard simmons, plastic, etc. means your friend is pre-judging them not by their music or personality). If not, then just talk something else with your friend on MSN and talk about SNSD with your friend who likes Yoona I guess. Or you can come on to Soshified and chat too if you want to talk about Soshi, hehe.

As a fan of many girl groups, I don't really care if people like or dislike their music or not, just don't make it personal. Some anti fans just judge them without really knowing them and not knowing how outgoing and caring they are. I agree that is a burden sometimes because you see people making just comments with no real substance in why they even dislike them, but I would just let it go and just remember why you enjoy them and how their music makes you feel (I feel the same way with their music as well, it provides me with energy and its very upbeat). Also, just remember there are tons of fans out there who really know how they are and that the negative comments from anti's only help to make them stronger.

Guest sunnymushrooms

Hi, just to let you know you're not alone. I used to get really mad too, but I've at least talked to my friends and truly convinced them that- regardless of what they think- I'm actually a dedicated fan. You can try to talk to your friend to explain that you're a fan, and she should respect that- I know my friends did. o_O Frankly speaking, if I had a person on my list hating on a group I actually respect, like and makes me happy, I'd delete them.

I also happen to know an anti in real life. She's not extreme though...just really irritating. But don't get too angry, defend the girls if you want but don't get too attached- I think almost all antis are ignorant bandwagoners. Remember you represent the SONE, and almost directly through that, Soshi. (I know when I really get sick of her, I plug in my earphones or slip on my headphones and blast ITNW- or ITNW Remix xD)

Obviously, online antis are practically nothing to me now..? Avoiding is important, but if you come across it, it's more effective ignore it. Of course if they don't look troll-like 'lyKe D1z yo!' you can try to talk to them. For me, unless it looks honestly like an mistaken opinion, I just ignore them.

There's some burdens sometimes, but Soshi makes me happy. Actually I'm starting to feel I'm way too addicted to them... Need to balance my fandom and life.... >__>

Guest yienyienyien

I understand what you're trying to say. I've been a SNSD fan since their debut and I know a lot of ppl who bash and hate them w/o giving them a chance. I used to be very angry at ppl who would just join the 'anti-SNSD' bandwagon but now...it like..whatever. Maybe I'm immune to all the bad stuffs antis say about SNSD. Anyways, I think the antis bashing..is also good because as a result of that, a lot of sones learned a lot and become better fans. Anyways, I wish all the sones can put aside all the hate surrounding SNSD, and just support them..even though it's stressful. :)

I don't feel alone as a fan cause i don't know anyone who's a SNSD anti in my own life. :P It's funny how some of my guy friends who mind you, absolutely HATE kpop come to me and say "Gee gee gee gee Baby baby baby..SNSD!!! <333" I'm like...the only girl they know who likes SNSD.

----------

Watching the MBC every1 idol show.. I like that Hyo and Sunny has more camera time. <3 Maknae is like...SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. Did she grow taller or what?? :wub: Can't wait for epi 2.

Guest roseseraphix

I totally agree with your post. Being an SNSD fan is kinda...stressing at times.

sorry for cutting your post short.. but really.. being a snsd fan is stressing at times where you have to endure the anti's attacks..

but the moment you see them on stage winning.. you're happy~! =D

You know, I would be lying to myself if I said that those kind of comments didn't bother me when in fact, they did. I've been following Soshi for like a year and a half and still today, it's hard when you see people making useless comments about them because as a fan, it's normal to feel this way, right ? But it also depends on how much you take it to heart. I've seen really hardcore/dedicate fans that are really angry and will always defend them by replying to them and I don't blame them either, but when you are supporting SNSD, you have to accept them. I don't think I've seen any other artist that have been through this much crap back and forth.

But fans who can't accept that the girls have antis bother me, too. I mean, why would you post an anti post in here just to prove that they're ridiculous ? For a fan like me, I don't want to see it or even hear about it. Sometimes, there's so much negativity around that is really not needed.

However, the question that matters the most is why do we support them then ? When it's so hard to stand and we kinda feel pressured ? Everyone supports in a different way. Everytime you see SNSD talking, writing, etc. you can tell that they feel really thankful towards their fans. They always mention S♥nes. They've been through a lot during those 9 months and obviously, SNSD and S♥nes themselves helped a lot during difficult times. Because their fanclub and them have developed a much closer relationship than before, maybe that's why fans have been growing stronger and stronger as well. Anti-fans don't know about SNSD as much as fans, they don't know their strong and weak points. I'm not saying that fans know everything about them either, but at least, we know their character well. So it's good to know that we support the laid-back and down to earth 9 girls that we have been personally attached to ^^

Seriously, though. Their personality, don't they just remind you of your friends ? their image is so friendly that you really want to approach them and befriend with them because they seem so fun. Not only that they're sweet but each of them has to remind you of someone close to you or one that you can relate to.

That long rant was just to say that even though there might be hard times, there's still a reason why we support the SNSD family and that is the important point :)

I also want to point out that fangirls that support them are cool lol I'm just biased like that. SNSD loves female fans too XD very muchos

man u are really patient then 0_0

i cant stand when people make fun

during camp my friends were like saying man SNSD cant do anything

it was a joke but i was literally going to pounce on them and kill them lol

i just dont like it when people make fun of my girls lol :)

Well im going to elaborate more on what you said. Personally I dont think people have to like anybody thats their choice. But I understand how you feel because just because they dont like snsd doesnt mean they should diss them. At first I didnt like them but my cousin got me into their music and I started really liking them when I saw shinee doing karaoke of one of their songs. Thats what really got me into the group. People change so give the anti's a chance to change they might surprise you.

^

yblove i really hope that way too tho that's why we're so happy and welcoming ppl who used to hate the gals and now loving them coz they really give the chance to the gals and try to get to know them, once they got to know them they understand the gals why they're like this why they're so outspoken and else, and I'm glad you're one of the ppl who give the gals that chance, it's just some of them just love to be mean and do evil thing @_@

I totally agree with your post. Being an SNSD fan is kinda...stressing at times. I know I shouldnt care what others think, but my personality isnt that simple :ph34r: I find it completely unfair and stupid that people use unreasonable reasons to hate. It actually kinda hurts my heart, tbh. ;_; I wish people could just let the whole thing go. And also to be labeled as an overprotective fangirl is really :crazy: when every other fanclub is exactly the same.

So yeah. I totally agree with what you mean. A lot of SNSD fans overall have the ability to ignore the antis and comments, but as for me, i just cant. D: I cannot stand the injustice with the whole situation. ._. i feel as if my head and thoughts are about to blow off.

However, I'm proud to love snsd, and when my friends go all anti, im just like w/e, youre stupid, y'know. x_x

-

have the same feeling with you there >.<

after i speak my mind which is useless coz when we try to bring positive thing they just turn it to negative coz they just full of hatred towards snsd and live all the humanity feeling or whatever behind and being blind by hate yah well i will start ignoring, i'm defending snsd coz what they did still what normal ppl do and when they did some "mistakes" (even sometimes they have to apologized over nth) it's still forgivable so their reason to hate just bleh to me

unless the gals push someone on the street or public or cursing ppl like crazy and kill someone now that you can hate coz i will too, but this is not, so yah well whatever

Archived