少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

dammm dance battle btwn snsd kara and jewelry ??!!

cant believe they lost!!!! noooooo :( but im pretty sure it didnt air yet 0_0

and lol look at seohyun jumping when she was picked :) she so cute

and yoona i would soo love to give her a cookie and watch her eat it :)

Guest Lishathestain

rofl idol show is fun xDDD

chansung is such a fanboy in there haha.

and look who's back for like 3 secs? ICE PRINCESS ROFL. her expression is so honest haha.

picture1ij5.png

anyway, hyoyeon & fany (no surprise there) seem the most comfortable in the show so far xD

;edit guh JeNy's english!

on pt.3 w/ the bday cake, i think JeNy said "first piece" around 03:47! :P

Guest ryanchoe082

guys make sure to vote for the girls a mcountdown!

heres the link: http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown (make sure youre registered)

090113 MNet Super 100 Pop Idols SNSD Seohyun no. 61

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouGi34aqiFA

090113 MNet Super 100 Pop Idols SNSD Yuri No. 66

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niif6hBdE6c...feature=related

Music Bank K-Chart - SNSD Win [01.16.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aas8DogodNw

090106 MNet Super 100 Pop Idols SNSD Jessica No. 85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWuQP-_H6ro

090106 MNet Super 100 Pop Idols SNSD SooYoung No. 94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY2hF8E_dac...feature=related

YTN Star New - Gee Syndrome [01.20.08] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W23nQf-lj38

thank you for the links..im glad the the girls are gaining alot of popularity.

btw what is SNSD legend?

I logged in earlier but the little boxes next to the artists' name wouldn't appear :mellow: will try again.

Rofl ok more facts from radios (dude honestly you fall in love with SNSD through radios, they reveal so much). They're slowly being subbed T-T...

But here were some highlights for me .. since we had 3 back to back radios.

Apparently, they were riding in the van and Seohyun was watching a movie and the van shifted, and Sunny thought it would be cute to kiss her on the cheek at that moment. Except it freaked Seohyun out and she was like "uh unnie no that's not right" and shoved her away.

In Seohyun's words "i was watching a movie and then suddenly from the corner of my eye, i saw this big thing come towards me".

Rofl Seohyun always gets frigging taken advantaged on by Sunny.

Also ... remember during the Nexon BTS when Yoona was talking about how she got goosebumps from Tiffany when Tiffany was being all mushy about getting to have a schedule with Yoona? Well they talked more about it.

Tiffany and Yoona were in the van, and Tiffany had missed going to these activities with Yoona so she sat next to her and looked at her and smile and said "hey yoona today--" and before she could say anything else, Yoona said "just stop right there unnie. Don't say anything else." And Fany said "why? I'm just saying I'm glad that you're here with us today". And Yoona said "ewww unnie get out get out!"

Now here's the best part because of kkabyul.

There was a cricket in Fany's room and they emptied out an entire can of bug spray trying to kill it and then Yuri came in and with a paper cup, picked it up and released it outside. (haha our cute bug catcher)

Yuri got these rubber cockroach and rat toys for her birthday from fans and so she has been leaving them in Fany's room to scare her.

Specifically she left a cockroach on Tiffany's bed and went to go exercise (we all know how scared Tiffany gets around bugs). Fany called Yuri and Yuri was all happy like "yeah whats up Fany" and Fany said "come home right this instant".

And during Maybee's Radio, Maybee asked Tiffany if Taeyeon was still her wife and Tiffany said not really anymore because since they all live together it's like she has 8 wives now.

Omg, long post ^ but worth posting again XD that radio show seems awesome, we've been having little stories about it, can't wait 'til the full version w/ subs is out! The maknaes seems... not too fond of skinship? lol xD Seohyun-Sunny cracked me up, "uh unnie no that's not right" ahaha poor girl keep being bullied by Sunny.

And Tiffany just wanted to show some love T.T how come Yoona acted so disgusted suddenly lol

Yuri = SNSD's pranker. Putting a cockroach on Tiff's bed on purpose -_-

the room full of bug spray & Yuri coming as a hero is funny tho. :lol:

Woah caps/spoilers on Idol Show everywhere!

I was even more anticipating it when I saw the girls' pics together on the set (couldn't see the faces of most 'cause of major laughing I guess? lol) It looks fun~ gg to watch now ^^

maxmy1fy1.gif

© Mellerz.

^ Sunny is like always super aggressive with maknae. Like when I heard the story on the radio I immediately thought of this gif from Chunji:

f0022889_47e91f12c8948.gif

Haha it cracks me up each and every time.

Also rofl there's been a lot of articles of Seohyun not liking boys popping up right now, mostly because of the radios. I think it was during Tablo's radio where Sooyoung was like "Seohyun doesn't like boys and thinks they're gross" and Tiffany explained that it wasn't that Seohyun didn't like boys (rofl Tiffany said she was speaking as Seohyun's roommate, so of course she knows best) but the fact of the matter is she's still wishing for that "Prince Charming" to sweep her up from her feet. It looks like the older girls really look out for the maknae though and apparently Seohyun is really enjoying "Boys Before Flowers" right now. She's so cute ^^

Guest litt0piggy

I just watch the preview and I saw that they had a board (latter board) with the pictures of the girls on top and the pictures of the guys on the bottom. I think that how they will draw out couple.

Guest jingaling.

rofls i can't wait for the radio shows to be subbed.

the girls reveal interesting stories :lol:

yoona is up for best new actress & most popular female at the 45th baeksang arts awards ^^

Guest wing834

hi~ this is my second time posting in here lol~ still a relative new fan~

i just wanted to say that hyoyeon really doesnt talk much (she hardly spoked in chinchin) but when she does, shes hilarious~ i think, since shes not as vocal as some other members, they sometimes overshadow her~ but whens shes confortable, she shows her true self, and she really is a funny girl~ hope that she gets more opportunities to appear on more variety shows~

QUESTION

i just want to know, y hasnt snsd appeared on M!countdown? is there a problem or somethin? soz havent really been following the thread, but it seems like they hv only appeared on sbs inkigayo and mbc music core~ (i no abt the kbs situation :( )~

Guest >ch-yo<

^ SM's got problems with MNet too...they ain't tight anymore..

according to the girls' HyoYeon and maknae are the noisiest haha...but when there's a camera...they get all shy and quiet

they also said Hyo is their mood maker ^^

i'm glad she's getting used to the camera and starts showing her dorky self :D

Guest &anita_*

wow guys, thanks for sharing all those pics! i love the girls in hanboks :] and also thanks so much for idol show caps! OMGGG maknae is too cute! but omg..the best part of the show had to be Sunny and Taek ROFL~ the way Sunny was all shocked and cracking up made me laugh soooo much~ just looking at her expressions were hilarious..and then Taek's persistence and awkwardness (and cuteness) wow..i could not stop giggling..seriously. ahhh i need to spazz about this show, but ill wait till subs so i can understand what they say lol~

Archived