少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest wowkpop

WOOT! made multiple accounts for Mnet haha

I voted for Snsd like 20 times today LOL

hope they win :)

LOL u know i always wondered if people did that...my parents were like DAMN IT BRIBERY IN FAN VOTING

but I figure that EVERY group will have enough people cheating for them that it would even out eventually :P

ALSO this may have already been posted, and it's probably major spammage, but I just ran into this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G4oeyNeACo...feature=related

(not me btw, but so funny xD)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yienyienyien

curious but is the SNSD dorm still a secret or have fans actually found where it is?

I can tell you 101% that they know. If u watched the chin chin (with snsd), some of the fans went to the convenience store beside their dorm and ask the store owner to tell them what SNSD bought. And they would buy a whole bunch of what SNSD bought. LOL~ And Taeng once asked the fans not to wait at their dorm.

curious but is the SNSD dorm still a secret or have fans actually found where it is?

It's not secret. Taeyeon had to tell fans during Inkigayo's after fan meeting that they needed to stop waiting by their dorm because it's not healthy and well they shouldn't be there. The girls aren't allowed to let anyone in or tend to anyone outside so they tell the fans to stop waiting outside the dorm for them because they don't want them to catch colds and get sick. There's a Keroro sticker on SNSD's dorm door as well rofl so it's kind of easy to spot if you know where to look.

Guest superjihyeee!

oh, thanks a bunch Lishathestain! (:

Jessica looks gorgeous in those. :3

omg wowkpop i always wondered that, too. XD

i always voted once. I didn't get the hype sometimes.

and omg lolol that video! "i will fart in this bag and send it to you."

Guest vietdragon2285

LOL, the keroro is probably maknae's touch =P yeah i also saw that eps of chin chin, i heard bout the convenience store part but i didn't know fan's actually waited outside their place wow.

So since Sosiz' schedule is down atm the schedule at Soshified is still up to date. Many new things to look forward to this week for the girls, especially the radios...

Schedule for January 20 - January 25th

January 20th

PM2:00 [RADIO] MBC FM4U Park Myung Soo's 2pm date 91.9MHz

PM8:00 [RADIO] MBC FM4u Kangin and Taeyeon's Chin Han Chin Gu(91.9Mhz)

PM10:00 [RADIO BORA] MBCFM4u Dream Radio with Tablo (91.9Mhz)

January 21st

PM6:00 [RADIO BORA] SBS Park So Hyeon's Love Game (107.7Mhz)

PM8:00 [RADIO BORA] KBS COOLFM Maybee's Turn-on the Volume (89.1Mhz)

January 22nd

AM5:00 [RADIO BORA] MBC 표준FM shindong,kim shin young's shimshimtapa(95.9Mhz) with Girls' Generation

PM6:00 [bROADCAST] MBC Every1 Idol Army Variety Show Season 3

PM7:00 [EVENT] Fanmeeting KyoboMungo Hottracks Busan Fanmeeting ( Venue: Busan Arts College)

PM8:00 [RADIO BORA] MBC FM4u Kangin and Taeyeon's Chin Han Chin Gu(91.9Mhz)

January 23rd

PM12:00 [RADIO] MBC FM4u Kim Hyo Jin's Midday Most Wanted Songs (91.9Mhz)

PM4:00 [RADIO BORA] KBS Lee Hoon & Ji HyunWoo's Mister Radio (89.1Mhz)

PM8:00 [RADIO] MBC FM4u Kangin and Taeyeon's Chin Han Chin Gu (91.9Mhz)

January 24th

PM8:00 [RADIO]MBC FM4u Kangin and Taeyeon's Chin Han Chin Gu(91.9Mhz)

PM8:00 [PERFORMANCE] 08/09 Oak Valley's Snow Park Winter Festival ( Venue: Oak Valley Ski Village C Condo's Open Air Special Stage)

PM3:10 [PERFORMANCE] Show! Music Core

January 25th

PM5:10 [bROADCAST] MBC Every Sunday's Night - We Got Married

credits: evergreen, ezreen@soshified.com/forums, leezhenzhi@soshified.com/forums, ak6c@soshified.com/forums

Btw if you're listening to MDB, Isak just said the girls have sold over 65,000 since they came back ^^

For those that want to stream either the radios or show live, the calendar on soshified has ways after you click on their date-link.

Guest lolly88

Btw if you're listening to MDB, Isak just said the girls have sold over 65,000 since they came back ^^

For those that want to stream either the radios or show live, the calendar on soshified has ways after you click on their date-link.

thanks for the update

guess miak is really the figures given by record companies then

since Isak said so

there is really awesome in midst of all the negative commotion surrounding them

now we are moving towards 100k.Soshi fighting

Preview with 2pm on idol army this week, it looks kinds of gross for the boys at some point

http://evon.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?...c&no=136631

Img0508_20090120110051_15B15D.jpg

credit:snsdchina

ps:labelle did u see my pm ??? been waiting for u to give me a reply.

Guest Jenster

Mmkay, I just watched the preview with 2pm. Looks like Tiffany is going to charm everyone with her eye smile. Are the members of 2pm going vie for the girls and pick a member that they like? SuJu had to do that with Wonder girls so I'm just wondering if the same is going to happen here. Lay off my Fany! Jk

Wow, so many radio shows. I only watched Chin Chin so far since it was subbed. XD

Grats on 65k!

Guest simplicityx3

Ooh! Just watched the preview where they are going to be on the Idol show. For fun, if there is coupling I think it would be cute that they are Junsu and Tiffany: cos they knew eachother before debut, Jaebom and Hyoyeon: Dancers, Taeyeon and Wooyoung: Clever funny ones, Yoona and Khun: the model elegant ones, Jessica and Taekyeon: gorgeous ones and they just seems to match well to me. I also thought of Hyoyeon with Junho just because of the drama full house since Junho looks like Bi and Hyoyeon looks like Song Hye Kyo haha.

Guest supErnova1114

Not sure if this has already been seen:

2e0n5mr.jpg

Did I mention I really like the girls' new hairstyles?

I think the bangs fit Sunny a lot...and I especially love Tiffany's new hair, lol.

Guest Jenster

Ooh! Just watched the preview where they are going to be on the Idol show. For fun, if there is coupling I think it would be cute that they are Junsu and Tiffany: cos they knew eachother before debut, Jaebom and Hyoyeon: Dancers, Taeyeon and Wooyoung: Clever funny ones, Yoona and Khun: the model elegant ones, Jessica and Taekyeon: gorgeous ones and they just seems to match well to me. I also thought of Hyoyeon with Junho just because of the drama full house since Junho looks like Bi and Hyoyeon looks like Song Hye Kyo haha.

Only five of the girls are there, I think?: Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Jessica. Looks like all of 2pm will be there though so that should be interesting.

While I'm not fond of the pairing of these groups, I'm excited for it. The girls need to do more variety shows, like Wonderful Outing and SGB.

OOOOOOH so Isak herself said the gals total sales up till now is 65,000copies?

it's true then lol XD but wow it's not even a month yet and im sure they will hit another 100k sooner or later despite of anything snsd still SELLS!! lol ppl still love the gals and they wont stop loving them coz over oh so not important and being blow out of the proportion stuff

Guest vietdragon2285

i was reading some threads in another forum, but does anyone know where i can find the links for chinchin i believe where the members tell each others weird habits? hopefully a eng sub if possible =P

Guest simplicityx3

Only five of the girls are there, I think?: Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Jessica. Looks like all of 2pm will be there though so that should be interesting.

While I'm not fond of the pairing of these groups, I'm excited for it. The girls need to do more variety shows, like Wonderful Outing and SGB.

Aww not all of them? Thanks for letting me know that. I was hoping to see Taeyeon since for some reason I think it'd be really hiliarious having her around. It'll probably be hilarious no matter what since everyone in SNSD has a really big sense of humor. I can't wait either!

[19.01.09] SNSD Album Sales Zoom with Gee

200901201127231002_1.jpg

With the booming popularity of "Gee", SNSD's first album has even had a burst of sales.

SNSD released their first mini album on the 7th, titled "Gee". As soon as this album was released, it immediately went to number one on both on and off line charts, ensuring that they will occupy the music industry in this new year.

With this explosion of popularity, their first album that was released in November of 2007 has also had an increase of album sales.

According to offline album chart research company Hanteo, within ten days of release, "Gee" has sold over 30,000 copies. According to their agency SM Entertainment, they have sold nearly 65,000 copies. Note that there is a difference between the number of album sales reported by Hanteo, which utilizes a sample survey in order to get their numbers, and SM Entertainment, who gets their numbers from the number of albums shipped out to the stores. The most accurate number would be the aggregate of the two.

With the release of "Gee", their first album sales have spiked as well. According to Hanteo charts, their first album sold over 4,000 copies in January thus far. From January 5th to the 13th, it occupied the 9th and 10th place positions on their ranking charts. It is believed that their actual sales will have surpassed this.

It is extremely rare for an album that was released a year and three months ago to still be ranked in the TOP 10, thereby proving the incredibly popularity of "Gee".

An industry analyst said "You can tell that SNSD has garnered many fans after their nine month hiatus. No longer can you refer to SNSD simply as just an idol group but a top national group with mass appeal. The SNSD brand is no longer just a temporary trend as they have established themselves with having long lasting permanent value for consumers across the nation."

credits to Newsen & boxclub @ http://soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12882

If you guys want spoilers .. here are the couples for Idol Show thanks to bug @ soshified.com's sosip mill, stop by and give him a thanks for updating fans dude:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...t=0&start=0

Hyo - Khun

Tiff - Junsu

Yoona - Chansung

Seohyun - Wooyoung

Sica - Jaybum*******

Sunny - Taekyeon

Junho - Boom

Guest JunEunHae<3

Sunny's there too.she's standing next to Tiffany.so i guess 4 boys and 6 girls for couples? Cos Junsu, Junho and Taec have those halo things//.... I hope two of the angels get coupled too! I want to see Hyo x Junsu!! SeoHyun & Hyo are on the opposite side from the others though so hmm.. can't wait to watch the show.. lol @ how Hyo has two of those tickling things while everyone else has one!

vietdragon2285: I'm not sure if you're looking for the recent chin chin where people close to SNSD talk about their habits..but if that's what u're looking for then they can be found at soshisubs2

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=W280ROWxSOI

^^the rest can be found there

Archived