credit:김태연딸

[Fancam ver.2]090117 Music Core SNSD-GEE

credit:少時 HuNi [longer version]

and cover SNSD

Thailand again not perfect but they learn choreography really fast0.o

ONGCHE`LIC cover SNSD-Himnae[Way to Go] @ Hello Korea 2009 season1[090118]

EDIT:

090119 Channel[V]Thailand -Asian Hero Talk about SNSD-GEE

GEE MV on CHANNEL[V]THAILAND COMING SOON!!!

credit:soshifanclub.com

LOL this clip is.....0.0

Rz*GEE @ Hello Korea Season 1

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest svisual

Producers cleverly decided last minute to make an exception for the lovebirds due to anti attacks on both Hyung Don and the actually show itself by Soshified. Instead, the couple themselves will determine over time whether they will tie the knot or not.

? why is soshified's name in there? and isn't this decide for themselves thing just a gimmick? i mean, they ARE going to be on WGM and high chances are, they ARE going to get "married", yes?

Guest ningmeng

because some ppl kept thinking that soshified = snsd fans.

when soshified is snsd international fansite. LOL.

they need to learn that sone is the official snsd fanclub.

and im hope taeyeon feels much better apologising.

Guest lolly88

65K albums sold?!

That's crazy, but I hope it's true. Has there been official word from SM?

Lols,it was a statment release by SME in the news

they said they sold 65k in 11 days last record on the 17/1

SME said since they were the ones personally disctrubing the CD's therefore they know the exact figures

and they said they are still receiving preorders for it.

I dont know how much we cant trust SME but for something

mika sales are released by Companies themeselves, mika dont really keep track

eg.seo taji album sales last yr,wasnt listeed on miak if u check

and when dbsg mirotic sales for sept SME released in news said they sold 300k

but mika reported 307,974 in sept ,so i dont think soshi 65k will be any much difference from the one

mika will release later

anyway this is just my thoughts .

Dont bother to reply to this thank you since its just one article so far

lets wait for more

Lols,it was a statment release by SME in the news

they said they sold 65k in 11 days last record on the 17/1

SME said since they were the ones personally disctrubing the CD's therefore they know the exact figures

and they said they are still receiving preorders for it.

I dont know how much we cant trust SME but for something

miak sales are released by Companies themeselves, mika dont really keep track

eg.seo taji album sales last yr,wasnt listeed on miak if u check

and when dbsg mirotic sales for sept SME released in news said they sold 300k

but mika reported 307,974 in sept ,so i dont think soshi 65k will be any much difference from the one

mika will release later

anyway this is just my thoughts .

Dont bother to reply to this thank you since its just one article so far

lets wait for more

The thing is that you can order albums on SM's site as well and cds can be bought at their events and so forth, SM's numbers should be the most exact imo because they're the ones printing and distributing these cds. If SM says so, I say believe it.

I know people are having issues with Hanteo's numbers because once again Hanteos are the best estimates we can get in such a small time frame. But a lot of online sites (haha like Yesasia as well as Korean ones), don't submit their information to the chart so you really can't depend on it.

About the Soshified thing .. it shows people know absolutely nothing when they report on blogs T-T. Soshified is just a darn international fansite..

I found this video of YoonA's recommended song on Chin Chin - Yearning.. Yearn by Park Hyo Shin.. It's a subbed version

For you ballad lovers out there like YoonA.. u can't miss this.. its such a beautiful song.. nv thought YoonA would be a ballad lover.. sweet~

YoonA's recommendation

Enjoy!

Guest poopiness

? why is soshified's name in there? and isn't this decide for themselves thing just a gimmick? i mean, they ARE going to be on WGM and high chances are, they ARE going to get "married", yes?

I think the author of the blog thinks soshified is the fan club name.

Because obviously, if anyone is going to attack a korean web site, it would be people who can read and write korean.

And most of soshified.com's members can't. So all in all, it's probably just a mistake form the blog writer.

Guest goldenGAZE

The girls album seems to be selling well YEY. I don't wanna jinx anything but i really think with Yesasia sells added on it could reach 100K :vicx::w00t: . Well done Gee~

Aww That article about tiff was touching. I really don't even get why she has so many antifans. She has got to be one of the most strongest person ever to be able to still smile and keep it together no matter what. Tiffany Jjang!

SNSD Taeyeon and Jung Hyun Don’s Change in Marriage

Producers cleverly decided last minute to make an exception for the lovebirds due to anti attacks on both Hyung Don and the actually show itself by Soshified. Instead, the couple themselves will determine over time whether they will tie the knot or not.

Source: seoulbeats + asianfanatics

Ya i would like to point out that the article from asianfanatics points to seoulbeats as a source and seoulbeats article does not in any way mentioned soshified, rather they said "psycho soshi fans". Something was lost or confused between reading and posting about the article from seoulbeats to asianfanatics. Hope that clears up things a bit.

source seoulbeats: http://www.seoulbeats.com/2009/01/snsd-tae...fated-marriage/

source asianfanatics: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/SNSD-Taeyeo...talk619125.html

Guest love4dbsk&suju

haha i cant believe the producers are actually doing that because of the attacks on Hyun Don

though it is an interesting idea

and like everyone else has said, i love it when shows visits the girls dorm - theyre wild!

congrats for the girls again on Inkigayo!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

i would trust sm's sources on the 65K thing. hanteo ALWAYS seems to underestimate on sm artists for some reason. their estimations for the other artists are more accurate. they still have dbsk listed as 344K even though it's already stated they sold 500K. same with shinee, hanteo has them their album listed as 50K but shinee themselves have stated they sold almost 100K or something like that. miak's numbers reflect the actual numbers better but they're extremely slow. i dont even think the numbers for october have been released yet.

wasnt the news of taeyeon and don don choosing if they wanted the marriage announced earlier? im not sure. either way though, im still hoping it'll turn into "i got adopted" lol.

Guest Jenster

Well, if it's from an SM source then 65k albums in 11 or so days is really impressive for a mini-album. Looks like 100k is very possible now.

By the way, is there a youtube link for Taeyeon's apology on Chin Chin?

wohoo...

eventho it's kinda late...but still CONGRATZ to our girls~ for winning both musicbank and inkigayo ^^

very proud of them...

and almost everytime everyday everynite...i watch their perf..can't get tired of it..maybe bcoz i can't wait till saturday..or friday?hmm~

and yeah antis are always antis...but that's make them (the girls) become more stronger rite?

SNSD jjang!! Gee jjang!! S♥ne jjang!!~<33

edit...

oh no i topped the page weq..better comes wif something~~huhu wait..

snsd1.jpg

snsd2.jpg

tiff.jpg

fany~<3

credit: google,paran

Guest invisible hero

wow what's up with Antifans again??

Antifan = no brain with no life

Quest:

Does anyone has Yoona's wallpaper???

I want Yoona's graphic wallpaper

can anyone send me please?

Thank You

Guest Lishathestain

i didn't go to soompi for a day and i had to catch up a lot rofl :lol:

congrats to the girls for winning mutizen!! the performance was awesome. i can so tell Taeyeon's voice is back! <3

^

do you have the full set for this in HQ? :D

the girls look so pretty here :3

well i'm not her but here u go ^_^ i'll just put them on thumbnails

th_e008980948350b8e51c0cvb1.jpg th_e008980948350b89af7f5zq8.jpg th_e008980948350b84d1290nm1.jpg th_e008980948350b81cab7elj9.jpg th_e008980948350b7d84ae4er1.jpg th_e008980948350b7a8dcc2ez2.jpg th_e008980948350c91f3858jd3.jpg

c;sosiz.net&&blu_smiley@soshified

Does anyone has Yoona's wallpaper???

I want Yoona's graphic wallpaper

can anyone send me please?

Thank You

u can check the Artwork thread on Soshified

or http://acc.sosi.kr/ :)

Archived