少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Senorita_

Aw~ S♥ne's really sweet <3 I love their boards, epecially with putting the Hanja on it <3 ^^

Their the most loving fans yet =P

Unbelievably, the girls rock! They attract alot of audiences ;) Who needs Music Bank anyways lol.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missimpressive

I love SNSD! but i stumbled across and article when i was looking for pix

Well, I am not sure if she did or not. She was fat during her pre-debut days. She manage to lose some weight. Even if you do compare before and after picture, make sure you dont compare it with a phootshoot or a photoshop picture, because you end up looking like a total different person. To me Tiffany still have a pointy nose even before debut.

Anyway, I know for sure Jessica had braces :rolleyes:

gallery_1566_5_190618.gif

Guest vietdragon2285

THEIR ALL BEAUTIFUL! Love them all,but yeah lol its easy to tell jessica got braces from that one younger pic of her.

SNSD JJANG!

Guest amanda101

hahaha vietdragon2285 its pretty easy to lighten one's skin you just need loads of beauty products and such or maybe try using likas papaya soap and yeah the topic about PS is really sensitive to alot of fans but i guess im pretty okay with it because im sure they did not do anything to their faces they just look like normal ordinary girls to me :D

this might be freaking late but i dont care! SNSD FREAKING WON INKIGAYOOOOO! WOOOOOOT! god! if they win music bank again this week it would be so freaking awesome!

does anyone have the music chart on how snsd's album sales is going?

Guest Jenster

Article:

SNSD Tiffany, “It is heartbreaking that my parents get scolded for my wrongdoings”

Tiffany said on SBS PowerFM ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time’, “During my time as a singer, it is really heartbreaking for my parents to receive all the bashing for me.”

And the DJ asked, “So, are you distressed with those rumours?”. Tiffany responded, “There are so many people who have been talking about how I shouldn’t have come to Korea, and it hurts my heart that they take it out on my parents.”

She continued, “I have been living in American since I was young, and even with my parents’ objections I still insisted on coming to Korea. And even if I did wrong, I do not get the scoldings first, but my parents. And this is what that makes me really distressed.”

Fellow member Jessica, “A childhood photo without any meaning can cause a whole outrage of speculations, and it is tiring even for our parents.”

Sunny also added, “It is very heartbreaking that some of these scandals involving entertainers in other idol groups started even before we debut.”

cr: kbites

^

the gals must be so sad T_T

esp Tiffany WTH some netizens and haters just so evil meh

judging ppl w/o even looking themselves into the mirror

and talking bout her parents like that, those haters dont even know her parents so they dont have rights to say bad things bout them, i know what sica and sunny talked bout, it is so sad from a single pic of them with friends being accused as scandal with jealousy ppl and yah i think i get what sica meant

Hwaiting snsd let those ppl judge and say anything they want but you gals keep going and stay strong

there will always hard time in life but if you gals together and face them all i'm sure you all can make it^^

Guest zahieyjunki

Cecil, thnx for the pics!!

Are those from the fans that came to the music show?

woah!! good!! they're really support the girls!!

baby-swtsthnx for energy song caps!!

Sunny too cute for me!! gosh! can I have her please??

octieu thnx for inki's caps!!

can omeone post more during their peformance!!

really need it!! haha~

Melinda, ur gifs always made my day happier!!

J@de, lucky you!! that so fast!!

I might got the copy on next month!! eeeeee~!!

Karen, is it the one that wear the specs is Fany? she look so different!!

almost like geeky!! haha~

Guest _Zoolander_

I've noticed this before, and I just saw it watching Inkigayo, and that's the way the girls kind of do that huddle up in a tightly packed circle thing. It's such a genuine moment and really warms my heart to see. Just a really cool testament to the bond they share. :)

@ amanda101: Last I heard it was at something over 27,000 a couple days ago. There was a Chinese article claiming 60,000 after 10 days, but take that with a grain of salt because it might just be bull. :lol:

Did anyone share this here yet? It's a really cool Gee arrangement with traditional instruments.

BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqnM2YqsjQA

Guest zahieyjunki

some videos to share!!

SNSD Clip Cut on KBS Music Bank K-Chart 090116

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjei5q3aE5o

the girls weren't there but this one of the clip that shows any Gee song appear on the show!!

the girls were no 1 on mobile ranking & digital ranking!!

[HD](Jan.08.09)SNSD - making of Gee MV(eng sub)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQ3G_5XSsM

KBS News Time - SNSD Cut [01.13.09] (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_eD9ynTT0

KM Wide News - We Got Married Taeyeon & Jung Hyundon Report [01.08.09]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpVVAOHYOk

Seriously, many people does not like this!!

with taeyeon pairing with the don don guy!!

but please not in real life!

credits : soshisubs

Guest luumanhgirl

Poor our girls...!!!Antifans always bash them and try to find their mistakes to insult them.They are also humans and can have mistakes but they knew them and try to correct them.Why can you forgive them?

I don't know what you think but plz being a kind-hearted person and leave our girls alone.

Although what happened,S♥ne always stay by their side and support them forever.

I don't care their past,I only care presence is that our girls are together.

Guest falling_star_142

Article:

cr: kbites

hic poor girls

it's hearbreaking for me to hear such a thing like that especially Fany

i wish i can give her a hug >.<

Fany ah fighting !

Guest ploymuk112

How to vote the girls [MCOUNTDOWN]

Use Internet Explorer, otherwise you will run into problems.

One ID can vote once per day.

you can vote 50 times per one IP address, so make 50 IDs and vote 50 times per day if you have time.

You can only create 10 IDs in a day with one IP.

How to Register

Visit ; https://newmember.mnet.com/Registration/MbrJoinGate.asp

1.jpg

2.jpg

Your password (6~12 characters) must contain both numbers and letters!!!

3.jpg

How to Vote

Now you have your ID, go http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/P...bidx=mcountdown

(Please use IE)

then you can see

untitled-1.jpg

after you login ... it will show the blank box for select the song then select "Gee"

untitled5.jpg

then click the botton below the list

untitled6.jpg

finish !!!

if after you login the page show like this

untitled4.jpg

click "back" 2 time for back to the vote page

dont forget , 1 ID can vote once a day.[/size]

++ sorry for the worse grammar

++ Thx for reading

Proud to be SONE ... Support and Protect the power of 9

Forever SNSD

credit ; soshified and me

Asian Chart Best Of 2008 - Channel [V] Thailand

26/12/2008 -13/01/2009 Vote by sms

*** Asian Best Favourite group ***

1.TVXQ 52.66%

2.Girls’ generation 24.28%

3.Bigbang 16.38%

4.Wonder girls 5.44%

5.NEWS 1.22%

Credit : rockin191 @pantip.com

posted by: walll fl0wer @ SHINee Thread

Guest yienyienyien

I read at SNSDCHINA that SNSD sold 65,000 copies of Gee in 11 days. Sounds a bit impossible..O_O Just wondering if it's true..haha..Can anyone answer me that? ^^

I feel really bad for Tiffany, parents (actually her dad only sigh) getting scolded is worse than Tiffany getting scolded. I feel the pain.

“A childhood photo without any meaning can cause a whole outrage of speculations, and it is tiring even for our parents.” SO TRUE. She's probably talking about her pics with some of the SM boys. (like srsly, just cause sica take pics with them, it means she's dating them??!)

Guest Jenster

65K albums sold?!

That's crazy, but I hope it's true. Has there been official word from SM?

Fany in Energy song:

1z64h0n.gif

cr: wenfany@ssf

Guest vietdragon2285

that is sad for tiffany =( hopefully she doesn't let it get to her to much.

oh does anyone know if they have a myspace page?

1.TVXQ 52.66%

3.Bigbang 16.38%

4.Wonder girls 5.44%

5.NEWS 1.22%

Wow soshi #2 under DBSK hahaha

Thailand love snsd for sure huh

i bet the fans there will go crazy later if the gals coming there

ugh i wish i can come too

hmmm is the sales for real? if it's true then WOW >.<

How to vote the girls [MCOUNTDOWN]

credit ; soshified and me

thanks for ur post. reminds me to vote for the girls today. voted~ ^^

1.TVXQ 52.66%

3.Bigbang 16.38%

4.Wonder girls 5.44%

5.NEWS 1.22%

woot! thanks Miya for this chart! Yay~ i didnt know SNSD is so popular in Thailand. :D Feel so happy now.

i was wondering why are some of the pictures i saw online scanned by other ppl not included in the Gee single?

the girls were wearing their outfits in the MuCore performance(not the comeback)? :sweatingbullets:

i think for the sales part, we should wait till MIAK updates though its like super freaking slow.

and vietdragon2285, i believe that none of them have a myspace currently. :)

Guest xxreverie

So Nyeo Shi Dae Taeyeon in tears:"I apologise to the nurses"

After one week of the incident on the 19th in MBC FM Radio "Kangin Taeyeon's Chinhan Chingoo" DJ Taeyeon sent out an official apology to the nurses.

DJ Kangin said in the opening "There's a time when you feel the other person's happiness when they say something. Then there is a time your life changes because of some words from another person. And then there are people who have to live their life with some words they said." Taeyeon: "The power of words is big". She added: "A small fire can burn down an entire forest."

Kangin said "In your words, you have to think of the opposite. But depending on the circumstances you say words only from your perspective" and thus admitting the mistake Taeyeon did to the nurses. Taeyeon said: "Last Week I was sick and I didn't think about the opposite when I said some things. I am really sorry if my words were wrong and have hurt you. I am going to try being more careful and thinking about the opposite." After that, they both admitted the mistake and made an official apology to everyone.

Jaurim's "20세기 소년소녀" was broadcasted after the apology. After the song, Taeyeon apologised again "I said it in the opening before but I want to apologise for my mistake last week. I think that I hurt many people and that many have thought that what I said was wrong. I feel immature about that.". With that she admitted her mistake and cried.

Kangin said: "Once more again with my head down I want to express my words of apology. We will not repeat the same mistake. Again, Taeyeon and I are apologising with our heads down."

On the 12th, Taeyeon said: "I got to the hospital to get an injection but they said they couldn't give me one because the nurse had to go to eat. But has the patient to be sick in the time when the nurse is free and has nothing to do like going to eat?" Because of that the discussions started. Kangin said "I think they lost their minds and only thought about themselves" and joked about "go to eat for the rest of your lives".

As the discussion and anger of the nurses got too much, SNSD Taeyeon's and Super Junior Kangin's company SM Entertainment had to apologise fast but they didn't know that discussions would continue. Thus they made an official apology through the radio broadcast on the 19th.

Source: kukinews.com

Translations: Xeth @ soshified

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

SNSD Taeyeon and Jung Hyun Don’s Change in Marriage

we-got-married_20090118_seo.jpg

SNSD Taeyeon and Jung Hyun Don couple will finally appear on next week’s episode of “We Got Married”, but in a surprising turn of events, they aren’t getting married!

Producers cleverly decided last minute to make an exception for the lovebirds due to anti attacks on both Hyung Don and the actually show itself by Soshified. Instead, the couple themselves will determine over time whether they will tie the knot or not.

For the next episode, Jung Hyun Don visits SNSD dorm to find out who his new partner will be. He is the first male celebrity to visit SNSD’s living quarters publically,

Note: Some Members of Super Junior once delivered a cake there so Hyung Don is the fist non SM associate to visit the SNSD dorm publically.

Source: seoulbeats + asianfanatics

SNSD Tiffany, “It is heartbreaking that my parents get scolded for my wrongdoings”

So Nyeo Shi Dae Tiffany confessed how she had broken the hearts of her parents because they have to deal with the bad comments directed at her.

Tiffany said on SBS PowerFM ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time’, “During my time as a singer, it is really heartbreaking for my parents to receive all the bashing for me.”

And the DJ asked, “So, are you distressed with those rumours?”. Tiffany responded, “There are so many people who have been talking about how I shouldn’t have come to Korea, and it hurts my heart that they take it out on my parents.”

She continued, “I have been living in American since I was young, and even with my parents’ objections I still insisted on coming to Korea. And even if I did wrong, I do not get the scoldings first, but my parents. And this is what that makes me really distressed.”

Fellow member Jessica, “A childhood photo without any meaning can cause a whole outrage of speculations, and it is tiring even for our parents.”

Sunny also added, “It is very heartbreaking that some of these scandals involving entertainers in other idol groups started even before we debut.”

Source: kbites + asianfanatics

Archived