少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest vietdragon2285

I love SNSD! but i stumbled across and article when i was looking for pix, that said tiffany (LOVE TIFFANY!) had plastic surgery as well as other members. but all i found was tiffany so out of curiosity who else had got plastic surgery done in SNSD? and to be honest, i didn't know you can get your skin lighten cuz i was comparing tiffany's before and after pix and if i never stumbled across that article i would have NEVER known she got it done.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe yeah i addicted to Gee song^^

first i DL this i've heard it about 10 times along..

hehehe...this song is different with snsd song in first album..

I think they want to make more catchy and cheerful image with their comeback..LOLzz^^

i luv Himnae too..^^ Haptic melody~^^

Guest baboshi

^ i agree :]

they really deserve it.

aww taeyeon was the only one that broke down <3

i thought some of the others did too.

i lubbbie the soshi bond.

gonna have to go re-watch it again x[

just in case, anyone hasn't these yet.

[HD+PREVIEW] Taeyeon (Girls' Generation) On We Got Married

for some reason, i don't like the pairing, but i'm kinda looking forward to it.

i think the couple will end up to be funny.

least we'll be able to see more of the girls, or..taeyeon :]

[HD] Girls' Generation - Energy Song & Mobile Ranking

[HQ+MP4] 090118 Girls' Generation - Gee & Winning Mutizen Song At Inkigayo

Guest XiahxTiffany

CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS ON WINNING #1 ON INKIGAYO! <3

wow so proud of our girls :) they were awesome !!!!

especially taengoo she deserved the award they all deserved it

i understand how taengoo feels shes sick shes busy shes tired and they won~!!!!!

it feels weird seeing taeyeon cry again 0_0 i always see her super childish side :)

and taeyeon being on we got married i really dont think its a bad idea .. everyone is going against it

but i think the shows going to be way better :)

Guest jingaling.

wahhhh omgee.

from the sbox on ssf; isak said that she's gonna have jeny on her radio sometime soon o_o

and fany on the phone next week~

american couple<3

Guest kaguraB

OMGee, Isak is in SSF and she is chatting on sbox. Wow

She said:

- "well I'm live today but I thought I would let you know that I talked to fany this morning and I'm going to have her on the show next week~"

- "no jess and fany aren't coming out TODAY sometime soon~ fany is going to be on the phone next week~"

OMGee.

Have to go to SSF. Edit later.

Guest luumanhgirl

Congratulation...our girls...you are jjang...S♥ne is jjang..!!

They completely deserve it,they have to work hard and try their best to get the best result.

I love lastest perf,they sang well and their outfits were so colourful and simple but vivid.I am so glad when all of them are healthy and strong.

Poor Taengoo...She cried so much.Last week was a tough week to her.She is always a strong leader of S9.Taengoo hwaiting...!!!We love you.

Group hug and comfort each other => soshibond is extremely strong.I love it.

And a lot of S♥ne stayed there yesterday to support the girls.I'm proud of you,S♥ne.

Guest vietdragon2285

I love SNSD! but i stumbled across and article when i was looking for pix, that said tiffany (LOVE TIFFANY!) had plastic surgery as well as other members. but all i found was tiffany so out of curiosity who else had got plastic surgery done in SNSD? and to be honest, i didn't know you can get your skin lighten cuz i was comparing tiffany's before and after pix and if i never stumbled across that article i would have NEVER known she got it done.

Guest _Zoolander_

The neon outfits the last couple performances were a neat touch, and the stage for inkigayo was great. It seems like these music programs have been getting monster ratings for soshi's comeback, even higher than the year end specials :o

@vietdragon2285: Its always best served to be a skeptic when it comes to rumors, especially those found on the internet ;)

Guest falling_star_142

I love SNSD! but i...

sorry for cutting your post

but i think you posted the same one on the last page

well, rumors are rumors, and we shouldn't talk about it here

to me, the important thing is Tiffany and soshi i know now, i don't care about the past, present is important not the past

anyway, congrats our girls for Mutizen

i'm so proud of them >.<

soshi jijang

can't wait for WGM, bet it's funny to death >.<, hope to see that guy will be bullied by the gals lol

also, can't wait to hear Fany's English, Jess as well

Guest superjihyeee!

vietdragon2285, ditto to what _Zoolander_ said. (Didn't you post this on the page before this, as well?) Actually, the topic of PS is kind of sensitive to a lot of hardcore fans and can cause some controversy... so... let's not talk about rumors here.

Guest PumpkinJuice

^

sorry, I LOVE SNSD but just curious. don't really care if they got it done.

If you don't care, then there's no need to ask, since the answer doesn't matter to you. That's what "not caring" means.

Archived