少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest yienyienyien

Ah..the girls did so great for inkigayo. :wub: The perf was almost flawless. But there's sth wrong with yuri..I dunno..sometimes she seems kinda awkward singing the bridge..it's like she's afraid of that part..I wonder why. Congrats for winning mutizen! I love it when they thank sones and when Tiffany said SONE JJANG!! :D And there were MANY SONES today :D :D Taeng cried so bad..awwww..(it might also be because of the recent backlash on her. sigh. so much stress)

I almost died when Seohyun did "U R Man". XD

V LOL, he's at SNSD's dorm. Hope he treats taeng well..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

eh !!!! sorry just not interested with the idea of WGM with taeyeon and him -_-

maknaes FTW<333

http://i42.tinypic.com/2pt4fbl.gif

credits to Jarwyl@soshified

AAAW ROOOOFFFFLLLLL XD XD XD MAKNAE "I'M UR MAN" ROOOOFFFFLLL

NICE NICE MAKNAE LOL XD XD XD

anyway CONGRATZ SOSHI FOR WINNING MUTIZEN YOU GALS DESERVED IT!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

AND S♥nes GREAT TODAY!!! HAHAHA LOVE THE FANBOYS AND FANGIRLS!!!!

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I want Gee font I like it very much

who know what this font name?

or have this font in ur computer

plz help me to upload this font and post link to download

i think it was coca cola font? i don't remember.. i remember a member aslo asked for the font in ssf and someone answered but i have no idea :/ i will edit if i find it ^^

congratulations to the girls for winning at inkigayo (?) :D

sunyeon ftw~

sg3.jpg

Guest pollypan

Congratulations to our girls!When I watched the performance on tvants I was so happy and glad to see our girls did another excellent performance!

And our girls won the mutizen!!!!!!!!!!!!Girls cried and I wanted to cry too!

You can see how sone support girls,cheer up and wave the balloons!

Soshi zzang!

Sone zzang!

I want Gee font I like it very much

who know what this font name?

or have this font in ur computer

plz help me to upload this font and post link to download

It's called Loki Cola font: http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/loki_cola.html

^

eh !!!! sorry just not interested with the idea of WGM with taeyeon and him -_-

ROFL. I know the reason why ^^ *whispers to Citra unni* Taesu FTW ^^

I watched the Inkigayo performance and congratulations to the girls ^^ I love the fanchants so much ^^

and this fanmade video made me LOL ^^

Guest goldenGAZE

SNSD WON MUTIZEN! yeyeye.

I just watched the performance, i loved the outfits. The matching shoes and tops were cute. The stage was super bright too and kept changing colours- i thought that was cool. Great performance indeed.

Watching them win aww they were all so emotional. Especially leader Taeyeon and Seohyun. Tiffany is actually amazing, she called out to the sowons, seriously she's adorable. Oh and I'm hearing + seeing a lot more fan girls so thats great too.

I can't get over SeoHyun's i'm ur man move on the mobile rankings. I keep replaying it over and over again. I can't wait to see Taeyeon on WGM. Hyung don is a very funny dude, i'm sure they'll make a hilarious couple (if not he'll probably divorce again lol)

congrats to the girls for winning number 1 in inkigayo.

their hard work definitely paid off.

i love how they embrace each other when they were tearing up. i hope they will have more number 1 in the upcoming performance!

^

^

ROFL i know right her "Im ur man" move lol XD

all of a sudden maknae becoming so sexay hahahah

wow she's so full of surprise :lol:

It's called Loki Cola font: http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/loki_cola.html

ROFL. I know the reason why ^^ *whispers to Citra unni* Taesu FTW ^^

I watched the Inkigayo performance and congratulations to the girls ^^ I love the fanchants so much ^^

and this fanmade video made me LOL ^^

oh no it's not bout that dear >.<

from ep 1 i already dislike him coz he just not funny =/ if they paired Taeyeon with let's say shin jung hwan i will like YEAY coz it will be super hilarious,i saw the preview and im not laughing at all @_@ sorry >.< the gals look cute tho but i just not laugh =/ it's like overreacted idk (not the gals i mean) >.<

Guest zahieyjunki

Cecil, thnx for WGM preview caps!!

that man is so excited watching the girls dancing Gee!!

Why has to be him?? I wish someone better & mostly younger than him!!

videos to share!!

[Report & Interview HQ/HD 720p 14.01.09]So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD) (Girls Generation 소녀시대) - Comeback Stage (컴백무대), Acapella 'PCD - Don't Cha' & Gee, Solo Success etc ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juqqoQbz-OI

Maknae so cute here <3!! Seohyun Jjang!!

Yuri speaking chinese here!!! It sounds good here!!

All of them singing Gee!! Lot's of S>one were line up to go there! I'm not sure where was it!

SNSD - Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung Cut (17 Jan, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYdKrK8GFK4

Tiffany so beautiful & double cute when she singing Gee!!

The martial art boy loves her!! so as me~ fany Jjang!!

{090116} CHJ Power Time Radio SNSD (1/5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYFnhrseKSQ

The rest of the part you can find on the users account!!

credits : xSugar0Honeyx

SNSD winning mutizen on SBS Inkigayo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApaIuSVEfec

oh no it's not bout that dear >.<

from ep 1 i already dislike him coz he just not funny =/ if they paired Taeyeon with let's say shin jung hwan i will like YEAY coz it will be super hilarious,i saw the preview and im not laughing at all @_@ sorry >.< the gals look cute tho but i just not laugh =/ it's like overreacted idk (not the gals i mean) >.<

Taeyeon might change him to a more better person. Taeyeon's personality is really cool and I hope this will lead to a good WGM episodes for Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon

Guest ningmeng

CONGRATS MY GIRLS!

(:

you girls deserve it.

seeing taeyeon crying like this is T_T

must be because of the recent news. D:

i remembered it was sunny who cried like nobody business in music bank.

and now, taeyeon. D: taeyeon ah. be strong!

we will be supporting you!!!

and WGM preview!

i admit im one of the few who was reluctant.

but watching the preview...

i think we should just give him a chance?

he looked so embarrass/shy with the girls.

will have to watch the show before i can conclude.

Guest whitetiger_2210

ATTENTION SINGAPORE FANS:

Hi everyone. I've got 4 SMTOWN bangkok concert LEFT STANDING ZONE AL tickets for sale. Selling at $190 per ticket. Email me for more details.

altruism-@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!

Guest agnesia60

ohhh...just saw snsd performanceat inki.....congratulation....proud of the gals....finally their hard work has all paid off.....

but seeing taeyeon cry breaks my hard........i can imagine the pressure and stress this little gal is under.........a strong gal who usually keep tears within burst out crying..........it is good to see her venting her emotions.bottling it up is no good....glad to see all the gals doing a group hug ..happy to see taeyeon and jessica holding hands b4 the result was announced....and happy to see tiffany reaching out for taeyeon when the winner was announced............taeyeon fighting!!!! snsd fighting!!!

OMG i just realized after they won mutizen Taeyeon seems like crying and couldnt stop crying coz when they start doing the encore i can see sunny hugged her and yuri calming her too

when sica made the speech you can see her hiding behind her and yuri calming her T_T i understand her feeling after all the bashing she got then they won mutizen sigh she must be having mixed feeling, poor taeyeon T_T

Taeyeon might change him to a more better person. Taeyeon's personality is really cool and I hope this will lead to a good WGM episodes for Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon

eeerrr it's not bout taeyeon can change him or not @_@

his character in wgm just not funny from ep 1-40 >.<

taeyeon must be funny im sure

ROFL you know the scene from WGM that's cap haha that's the room with the massage chair. I also think the girls like have a bunch of blankets piled up as well in that room. I think WGM's first episode is going to be hilarious I can't wait for some dorm action ^^

Oh and congrats to the girls for yet another mutizens, let's hope for many more this year ^^

Archived