少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

yeah its t shirt and jeans but do you see how hugging and fitting they are? if the jeans were straight cut and the tops were loose fit anyone who be able to look good. but those that the girls are wearing are so obviously not. and honestly, being in the entertainent industry means they have a responsibility to look good. i dunno, maybe tiff does have a bigger frame, or maybe the camera is adding pounds on her. im just saying that if she wants to look more telegenic she should drop a dress size or two. anyway, i dont see how my comment is offensive when im neither bashing nor hating on them. im just stating my own opinion. you dont have to agree if you dont want to.

so r u suggesting that she doesnt look good enough the way she is right now?

please understand my point, im not trying to defend tiff and what not

but seriously, that size is not good enough for you?

i know k-ent has a crazy standard for skinniness but i dont think everyone should follow it

i think she looks great the way she is, and much healthier as well

i think that size looks great on any girl, in the entertainment or not.

im just replying because i feel your comment on tiff's body is based on a very strict (or distort if i say in a harsh way) standard to judge girls. I dont quite agree on your perceptions on how skinny girls on TV should look like. It's just my opinion on your opinion.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SKATES? I thought they gonna perform in them. When is their next schedule performance? Thanks

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

GRATZ !!!!

wow they back to number 1 on muz charts!!! soo happy for them rite now :)

finally some awesome news lol :)

wow they are defintely going to keep the spot for a while :)

ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SKATES? I thought they gonna perform in them. When is their next schedule performance? Thanks

haha i dunno about the skates thing but next schedule is MuBank for their comeback. Unless you count in ChinChin

today. haha!They are going on live today on Bora Chin Chin. Hope they perform Dear Mom, or maybe tmr's...xD.

i need to hear them sing that song in video.=D

Yay! Muz No.1 again! :lol:

Guys tomorrow is Chinchin bora (viewable radio) so for the times & how to stream it's on the Soshified Calendar.. but the cool part is right after PKL's Starry Night is going to be bora as well with the girls so we get 2 back to back radios with them. Lee Sooyoung is the temporary DJ for Starry Night and the girls are going to be singing "La La La" with Yoonsang on the radio show, so look forward to that. Also Kiss the Radio is going to be Bora sometime this week and so forth, look forward to a bunch of subbed radios this comeback month ^^ Including the amazing Maybee Radio (it was the one where the girls like wrote little love notes to each other last year and also where the famous line "Tiffany is my wife" came from).

Also apparently 4 of the kids have the flu right now. Including Yul T-T.

Guest baby-swts

thanks LOLLY88!!! for the new pics

:D

very appreciative <33

Yoona always looks the most gorgeous and

always has the cutest otufit :P

YOONA + SUNNY :wub:

2cwvpk4.jpg

14dq3qb.jpg

s2.jpg

ebab10.jpg

Dorkysnsdatchunji3.gif

30ryao9.jpg

kd5qo4.jpg

credit- fallenangel at soshfified

Guest ChaeRyeong

SNSD at SBS Inkigayo backstage

Taeyeon

http://i40.tinypic.com/241lf5v.jpg

credit: SBS Site + miyachan11 for reup

Taesu alert !!! :P

anyways, their song's just stuck in my head all day long. its so so addictive. and omg, yul's sick. hope she gets better. its kinda sad for me that there isn't much yul inside the mv. :tears:

Guest super-freak

o-o

OMG!

Seohyun's message was so deep. XDD

Our Hyo is so cute~

I hope oversea singers do click on snsd's videos. ;D

Sooyoung! If I knew what the lyrics in Dear mom meant, I would cry too. TTOTT

I love my mommy. <33

OMG!

Yuri just reminded me of...the economical crisis... :o

Guest lolly88

Forgive my ignorance but is that the radio show she does with Kang In where she acts goofy?

OMG!! They're ready to do another single. I have the song in my mind all day long. :lol::wub:

ok Great

i already said not to spam in this thread

with one liners and yet people still does it especially Shantewille

PLEASE PLEASE BEAR IN MIND NOT TO SPAM ,I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS THREAD BEING LIMIT TO 5 POST A DAY FOR EACH PERSON

yeah chin chin is the one with kangin the radio show TaeYeon and him host

The interview qn is really a creative one .

lolsat hoyeon answer, so straight forward.This interview just brings the true side of them meaning they arent fakers

oh yeah and the backstage of inkigayo pics looks awesome ,all of the girls

looks really fresh and with all smiles

some sponspored pics

27df0edd80780ff177c63817.jpg

adcea9a71e5a578bd0435817.jpg

d906bfe769bbb030b8382010.jpg

2ebe7fee8375a5372cf53410.jpg

7bd9239518293255d0135e10.jpg

6cf176169091304ff2de3211.jpg

686a8e384bbc0e3d96ddd811.jpg

snsdchina baidu

Forgive my ignorance but is that the radio show she does with Kang In where she acts goofy?

Yup, Taeyeon co-hosts Chinchin with Kangin. :)

Chinchin update!

chinchin2lx6.jpg

chinchin1ff5.jpg

chinchin3sw0.jpg

chinchin4vu5.jpg

chinchin5sz0.jpg

<3

credit: sosiz

I love those backstage pics!

Sooyoung and Tiffany my two faves are together and cutie!!

and i wish ppl would stop comparing SNSD to WG. ugh. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wish that too because I like both groups. Anyway's the way to go performance was awesome. Do they really play instruments are is that a set up for their performances? I liked it kind of rockish edge to it. I think they really pull that feel and vibe off well. And they seem very versatile because they can go from that rock edge to cute again I like it.

Guest Lishathestain

Lolly88, thanks for all the new pics <3

i love the red background ones, lol i love their outfits. especially Jessica's lol even though it looks slightly off because Jessica is the only one w/ pants :P

and it's cute how maknae hugs taengoo! lol youngest & oldest :wub:

PP09011300003.jpg

PP09011300004.jpg

PP09011300019.jpg

PP09011300016.jpg

c;as tagged.

Did anyone happen to check the Chinchin bora from yesterday, Taeyeon is completely beat T-T. She was using an ice pack during the show and was constantly like sleeping. Yuri is like crazy sick (I mean you have to be pretty sick to not be at a newspaper interview). Sunny & Sooyoung are the other two. Yuri & Taeyeon both took visits to the hospital this morning. I hope Yuri is doing better, I would hate to see her miss activities because of this.

gosh... FOUR of the NINE girls have the flu? that's depressing!

they really need to keep their health in mind T^T plus they are

being worked so hard now since they are promoting... and yuri

definitely looks sick in those pics and taengoo looks major tired

-Rebecca

ROFL .. I thought Tiffany looked hot as heck with the t-shirts and jeans .. haha maybe it was just me.

Anyways for the second song promotion they're doing a poll on UFO (kind of like what they did when the fans choose KY as the next song for their first album after GG) and right now it looks like Himnae is in the lead ... so most likely that will be the second song promotion they'll be doing (that includes the MV and such), but it's still too early for that imo.

GomTV, withing one day, 1,000,000 views

So Nyuh Shi Dae's "Gee" has surpassed the Wonder Girls' "Nobody".

I thought they are promoting Gee and Himnae at the same time so I was saying that I want Let's talk about love to be their next song to be promoted. ^^ So I'm wrong.

I also want Himnae to be promoted after Gee.

bug said in the SSF sbox that Yuri was sick and is in the hospital T.T

Get well soon Yuri.

To the regular posters, I PMed a mod about the rules, and since they are not here all the time, help from us is appreciated.

To the newbies, regulars here are reminding you about the rules. Please be aware of it. Some are acting stupid. T.T

i don't know if this was mentioned before... but did anyone notice

that tiff seems to be making her voice sound more 'mature'? i mean

when she hits long/high-ish notes, her voice gets deeper into the

more mature sound~

maybe it was just me...

-Rebecca

Archived