少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

ROFL that's funny LOL XD XD she's like ".................." LOL XD sica aaaaww

but you're "BABO" make it up lol XD

OMG i cant wait for snsd 2nd album

they said this year begin with SNSD and END with snsd so it must be bout 2nd album and OMG international promotion???

so they will go outside korea to promote??? i hope they will come to my country T_T and ooooh Concert??? I WANT!!! T_T

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they took a long break last year, SNSD didn't try to hide their desire for promotional activities of this year. "This year began with SNSD but will also end with SNSD. We already have many songs recorded in stock, and we will be doing various activies like international promotions, concerts, etc".

Holy crap you have no idea how excited I just got. International promotions PLUS a second album?

I wonder if that means they're planning on expanding to more of Asia (China, Japan?) or if they're doing some concerts in the US like at the Hollywood Bowl or in Hawaii or something.... and the second album thing = amazing. Seriously I wouldn't have expected that they were planning on promoting a second album within the same year but omg I'm so excited. I just hope they don't overwork themselves. :/

Also, the Soshi Bond = win. Seriously that's basically why I got into Soshi in the first place. I'll admit that I thought their music too girl-poppy for me at first but after watching GGTS and seeing how close they were and how well they worked together (and of course their personalities) I pretty much fell in love with them for that reason... and that's not even including the fact that each and every one of them can sing like woah.

SNSD = win. Period.

&I love how everyone's starting to say "Gee" all the time... haha it's caught onto me as well... my friends have all been asking me why I keep leaving the "Z" off "Geez." xD

i was watching this ending part of inkigayo and i noticed Nicole of Kara gave her puffy ring to Hyoyeon and Hyo danced to Ye Ye song.

i thought it was so cute.. ^^

Kara and Girls Generation coupling??? ^^

that's so cute.^^ thanks for sharing. :)

As they took a long break last year, SNSD didn't try to hide their desire for promotional activities of this year. "This year began with SNSD but will also end with SNSD. We already have many songs recorded in stock, and we will be doing various activies like international promotions, concerts, etc".

o 이정혁 기자 scblog.chosun.com/jjangga7

t bug@soshified.com

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12605

YES. I think they will release their 2nd album at the next half of the year looking from what they said. And international promotions? whoo~

But that would mean a whole year of work for the girls. I have faith in the girls to pull through all these. :D

Thanks for sharing this, Soy!

Guys i read at SSF seems like Gee link already being Fixed at MUZE and from #200 something they went up to #50 now (FAST LOL)

c.bug@ssf

Now It's already at position 11th alr 8th now on the Muz chart. Crazy speed. :ph34r: Yay!!!!

c: annacelup @ SSF sbox and Miya@ sbox.

I also think that they will return to the top spot before today ends..(provided they update the chart).

It's T-shirts and jeans. How skinny do you have to be to wear them? I can't even begin to tell you how offensive I found your comments :| The girls are practically stick thin; if any of them became as skinny as Sooyoung the fans would REALLY be crying about some kind of SM abuse against them or something.

I'm very proud of them!

yeah its t shirt and jeans but do you see how hugging and fitting they are? if the jeans were straight cut and the tops were loose fit anyone who be able to look good. but those that the girls are wearing are so obviously not. and honestly, being in the entertainent industry means they have a responsibility to look good. i dunno, maybe tiff does have a bigger frame, or maybe the camera is adding pounds on her. im just saying that if she wants to look more telegenic she should drop a dress size or two. anyway, i dont see how my comment is offensive when im neither bashing nor hating on them. im just stating my own opinion. you dont have to agree if you dont want to.

thaomin thanks for the pics and gif! lol i never saw those mistakes! off to rewatch the perfs!

omg promoting year long?! oh man, i hope sm gives them breaks in between! its good for us but crazy for them to promote year long! yesss international activites, i like that :D please go to m'sia/bkk!

What's "One Shot"?

mmm not related to snsd and please make it less spam so mod wont close this thread

and i have no idea who's that >.<

Now It's already at position 11th alr 8th now on the Muz chart. Crazy speed. :ph34r: Yay!!!!

c: annacelup @ SSF sbox and Miya@ sbox.

I also think that they will return to the top spot before today ends..(provided they update the chart).

YEAY!!! OMG that's so fast i mean they dropped to #280s and then just hours after the link being fixed they jumped step by step to #8

that's hella fast lol XD the fans and lots o ppl definitely love this song so much

glad to see this and seems like ppl loving this song not only in the young ones even ppl on their 30s-40s loving the song too

but seems like for ppl over 40s they love "Dear Mom" more hahaha soshi ahjumma's fans must be loving this song

do you know the sales for today???

TOTAL SALES FOR TODAY = 21,448

c.zippomaru@ssf

omg promoting year long?! oh man, i hope sm gives them breaks in between! its good for us but crazy for them to promote year long! yesss international activites, i like that :D please go to m'sia/bkk!

I SAY YES TO MALAY (close to my country) lol XD and if can Indonesia even better rofl XD

V NOOOOOOO LOL XD Spore too expensive now T_T they should come to malaysia or my country lol XD

Guest svisual

^

LOL! nooooo!!! they should totally come to Singapore for the next Korean Festival (if there's one this year to begin with)

:P

hmm... year-long promotions.. haha! i seriously think they will release an album on 09/09/09 !!! how cool would that be???

and yeay to the girls climbing back on the charts!

SNSD FIGHTING!!! go win something for us already! :D

Guest chris09

just sharing photos of the gee mini-album :)

ok0d1u.jpg

dlp6ys.jpg

2ewkyuu.jpg

2e22ukh.jpg

bf467o.jpg

156esk0.jpg

23kbvo1.jpg

el1tgi.jpg

25zmj60.jpg

this is the poster ^^

2utksa8.jpg

and can anyone translate this please? V

k9x1rt.jpg

thannks. ^^ snsd fighting!

Guest roseseraphix

^ Gee is actually like:

1. Oh My God!

2. Omona (In Korean)

3. Eg. Gee, you're late

4. Eg. Gee, i'm in love ♥

Lol. This is the only things i can explain to you on what gee is. ><

@jcwc

OMG! yes! i agree! snsd, please! please! come to malaysia! T.T

What does "GEE" mean?

Thank you for answering me :)

The song "Gee" is about a young girl's first fall into love and her cute heart as she reacts to it. "Gee" is an expression similar to "Oh my gosh."

excerpt from the article "The Meaning Behind Gee?" from SSF News section.

Translated by: boxclub.

Thank you chris09 for the album pictures.i need my copy right n.o.w.

EDIT;;;

Yay a second song.

BTW Gee is already catching up on Muz like bolt.lol. It's already 3rd now.

Guest heechul lover

just Wanna say i am SORRY SNSD best Group ever

i am sorry snsd for my bad things i say about u

forgive i was blind and dont see how cute anf sweet girls u are

i really love u now and my best is (YoonA - Jessica -Tiffany -YuRI)

and promise to love u and u my best girls band

Guest ketsuki

yeah its t shirt and jeans but do you see how hugging and fitting they are? if the jeans were straight cut and the tops were loose fit anyone who be able to look good. but those that the girls are wearing are so obviously not. and honestly, being in the entertainent industry means they have a responsibility to look good. i dunno, maybe tiff does have a bigger frame, or maybe the camera is adding pounds on her. im just saying that if she wants to look more telegenic she should drop a dress size or two. anyway, i dont see how my comment is offensive when im neither bashing nor hating on them. im just stating my own opinion. you dont have to agree if you dont want to.

No, being in the entertainment means they have a responsibility to work hard and not get arrogant about their success and remain humble and potentially to act as role models, not 'to look good.' It's a concept created by our materialistic and shallow standards and I for one think it would be nice to remove ourselves from that when talking about girls in their late teens, early twenties, who are already size 2 or size 0. Dropping a dress size or two might be akin to being anorexic for her. It's offensive because I have a pet peeve with people criticizing these celebrities' weight (who are already sticks, mind you), which means I don't agree with you, which is why I'm responding to you. I never accused you of bashing or hating on them.

Anyway I'm not trying to start an argument, just that I highly oppose and dislike weight comments in reference to these young idol type celebrities, mostly because more often than not, they are already very, very, sometimes scarily, thin.

I hope they win on MuBank on the 16th~ This is the first time I've been staying up and watching their performances live (well besides Tell Me!) and they really have yet to disappoint me ^^ I'm excited at the prospects of a second album near the end of the year! ♥ I actually hope they will promote Destiny, and perform Dear Mom at other events (like when they performed La La La sometimes). If they can perform an acoustic version of Dear Mom with Seohyun on piano (no loud bg music to drown out her playing -_-) it'll be my dream come true.

I checked the MUZ Chart and

Gee is currently number 3.

Himnae (Way to Go) is number 22

Let's talk about love is number 36.

It is subject to change ^^

and about SNSD going to do a 2nd song promotion, I personally like that the song would be Let's talk about love. ^^

Guest svisual

and about SNSD going to do a 2nd song promotion, I personally like that the song would be Let's talk about love. ^^

me too me too!!!

i absolutely LOVE "Let's Talk About Love"!

there is such an old k-pop bubblegum pop kind of feeling when u listen to the song..!!!

brings back the good old memories of bubblegum kpop songs :)

Guest luumanhgirl

OMGeee...It is so fast.It is 3rd now.It will be 1st place soon.Gee is a big hit.

I'm so excited about their international promotion and their vol 2.I guess it will be released in 09/09/09.It is a wonderful day.It is surely lucky day of our 9 girls.

Beginning 2009 with SNSD,ending 2009 also with SNSD.

They have more 2 days to increase their album copies are sold to create a new record in female artist.And we also look at our target is that 100.000+ copies are sold.S♥ne hwaiting...!!

I hope they will promote Dear Mom.It is a good ballad and meaningful lyric song.

@Heechul lover: Welcome to this thread...I'm so glad when you realized how our girls are sweet and cute.They have never made you disappointed.

wow,snsd is really doing great now..^^

so much news and stuff i missed..

and they're having a 2nd album?i can see they're going to be busy this year..

a good thing too,since we'll be able to see all 9 of them together..

Soshi Bond is amazing,really^^

aish,i havent watched their mucore comeback yet *runs to watch it*

V omo.im loving those pics~

thanks for those!..>_<

Guest Lishathestain

"This year began with SNSD but will also end with SNSD," :w00t: 2nd album it is baby!!

and yes, team work. aish. more like family :P another reason why i love these girls <3

lol i love how they're @ #3 (?) already on Muz. that's lightning fast right there!

lol Gee Style :P

ellessesyb5ti2.jpg

c; 천상가련@sosiz.

V thank you so much for the translation! omg it's so touching to me somehow T-T

with the fans waiting outside in the cold, the girls gave them coffee (rolf one wanted to keep it as a souvenir.. heck i would to), and then Yul's, "even though we rested for 9 months, you have continuously cheered for us and haven't forgotten us. What I wanted to say today is that I'm really really thankful for everything." :tears:

rofl and the Jessica being all english but then didn't want to talk & did Sooyoung really said "Bi quaiet!!Biquaiet!" :lol: oh that kid <3

and of course the closing, "SooYoung : Now~

S♡NE : So Nyo Shi Dae!!

SooYoung : In the future~

S♡NE : So Nyo Shi Dae!!!!

SooYoung : For~~~ever!!!!

S♡NE : So Nyo Shi Dae!!!!!!!"

Guest CphirMaig

This is what this fan remembers about the fanmeeting that happened after Inkigayo:

by: 그냥서현@sosiz

t: cph@soshified/cphirmaig@soompi

????? means he/she doesn't remembers...

SNSD enters...

S♡NE : *Cheers*

Tiffany : Let's gather (recieving the mic)

S♡NE : *gathers*

Tiffany : Wait, I think I have to pass it to the MC (gives the mic to SooYoung hehe)

S♡NE : *laughs*

SooYoung : Hello, it's SooYoung.

SooYoung : ah, lets start with our greetings.

SNSD : Hello!!~ We are SNSD!!!~~

Tiffany : Us, who have been apart for so long... finally finally finally we had our comeback!! We really wanted to see you our S♡NEs. Ah, I have a secret I wanted to tell you ???????? Everyone, you are happy,right?

S♡NE : Yes!!

Tiffany : We are happy, too.(passes the mic to HyoYeon)

HyoYeon : Hello, it's HyoYeon. We are going to continue working hard, please look after us, let's see each other often~^^

Yuri : ??????? this happy feelings? I want to express it... but my throat...

S♡NE : oh oh ~~

Yuri : Everyone~ I'm really happy to see you guys, it's been a long time. I wanted to see you.

S♡NE : Us, too!

Yuri : We are going to rush through ????????? Our S♡NEs will dash together with us, won't you??

Yuri : Please, take care of us~ ♡

YoonA : It was really cold outside, wasn't it...

YoonA : That's why, after looking at you through the windows of the waiting room...

S♡NE : Canned Coffee!! Thanks for the drinks~

YoonA : hehe While doing the rehersal, your cheers gave us a lot of strength. oh~ We are thankful for ????????? In the future as the 9 of us start doing the promotions ?????? please cheer for us. Thanks ^^

Jessica : It's been really long, I've really wanted to see you. We will work hard to show you a more ????? side of SNSD.. oh... ??????? I'll do my best. Together~♡

SooYoung : Hello, it's SooYoung. Looks like many people came today again, it was cold, wasn't it~ I know~ Did you like the canned coffee?

S♡NE : We enjoyed it~ hehe how can I drink it!!!!

(translator's note: means he will keep it as a souvenir...*envious*)

SooYoung : Thank you ^^ We are thankful for all the food you have sent us, In the future while doing our promotions please come ???????? a lot. It will be really really nice~ Thanks.

S♡NE : *Cheers*~

Sunny : Hello, it's Sunny~ It's a pleasure to see you, It's been a long time, right~

S♡NE : Yes!!!

Sunny : We are going to see each other more and more often in the future since we won't be far. Let's go forward together~ happily happily Gee~♡

TaeYeon : Yes! Hello it's TaeYeon!

TaeYeon : I'm so grateful that so many people came in spite of the cold~

Fan : I'm dying TT

TaeYeon : we will try to not show you our sick side, but a more lively side. ?????? I hope that we can become closer with our fans than before~ Even though we are close... a little closer... heh. Ah~ Everyone knows how to UFO, right~?

S♡NE : Yes!! Please reply!! hehehe

TaeYeon : Since we are replying a lot, please send us lots of messages,~ok? hehe

S♡NE : *gibberish*

TaeYeon : oh! and about those rumors that we are sick... we aren't sick at all~

S♡NE : *gibberish*

TaeYeon : Everyone... I feel so happy. I'll work hard, so let's do it together, always. Thank you. I love you ♡

SeoHyun : Hello, it's SeoHyun~

SeoHyun : I'm so grateful that, even though it's really cold, you waited for us. Oh... You really wanted to see us, right!?

S♡NE : Yes!!!!!!!!

SeoHyun : We, too, really wanted to hear your cheers. We missed you so much. ????????? to meet you. be careful of catching a cold, let's spend 2009 together~

Tiffany : Did you listen to ??????????

Tiffany : While listening to "Him Nae" let's feel positive, together... I'll work harder ?????????? please give us many many many cheers, let's do it together ♡

TaeYeon : ok, everyone be careful and don't catch a cold.

S♡NE : Don't~~ don't go!! *gibberish*

TaeYeon : hehehehe what should I do?

S♡NE : *gibberish**gibberish*

Yuri : There's something I wanted to say!

Fan : What is it?

Yuri : What I want to say... I feel so so thankful that, even though we rested for 9 months, you have continuously cheered for us and haven't forgotten us. What I wanted to say today is that I'm really really thankful for everything.

(Jessica recieves the mic...)

S♡NE : *Cheers*~~~

Jessica : ohoh...;;

S♡NE : *Cheers*~~~ (a fan: in english!!!!)

S♡NE : *laughs*

Jessica : Will you understand if I talk in english?

S♡NE : Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

SNSD : *laughs* *laughs*

Jessica : I don't want to ????? pass~

S♡NE : eeek!~~~~

SooYoung : Bi quaiet!!Biquaiet!~

S♡NE : ohh~~~

SooYoung : ?????? (what, I spoke in english pretty well heh)

(translator's note: what's in parenthesis is what the writer though sooyoung was feeling heh)

S♡NE : Oh~~~~ in japanese!! in japanese!!

????????????(It was so loud I didn't hear)

?: We still want to talk,but I heard that you guys have been waiting for more than 10 hours~

S♡NE : Yes!! We stayed up all night!! TT TT it was too cold~ *gibberish*

(Everyone was so loud I couldn't hear)

? : Then we'll see you again next week, friday~ We have to go now~

S♡NE : *pitiful cheers* *gibberish*

SooYoung : We always... ah, please be quiet~ there's this thing we always do! the thing that starts "now..."

S♡NE : Yes!!!

SooYoung : Now~

S♡NE : So Nyo Shi Dae!!

SooYoung : In the future~

S♡NE : So Nyo Shi Dae!!!!

SooYoung : For~~~ever!!!!

S♡NE : So Nyo Shi Dae!!!!!!!

SooYoung : Thank you~

TaeYeon : One last word, since from now on we are going to appear a lot in music programs, please come see us~ oh... what are you going to do after this?

S♡NE : *gibberish* *gibberish* *gibberish*

TaeYeon : then... because it's cold, please go home quickly... I would be glad if ????????... It would be nice if we continue on together... ah! and one more really... I know that you want to look after us... It would be nice if you don't go meet us in our dorms...

S♡NE : Who goes there!!! *gibberish*

TaeYeon : I'll ask you as a favor~ I would like that, next time we meet in stage, us performing together as artist and audience. Thank you ^^

S♡NE : *cheers* *gibberish*

Archived