少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

n jjang thanks for the article! omg i cant believe we can actually find snsd clothes in singapore omgggg! gonna check out wheelock soon!

is it just me or did sunny become REALLY sexy in this albuM? IT MUST BE THE HAIR! those curls omg she looks majorly HOT this album. and she looked really great in himnae today! wow seohyunnie's outfit was the bomb she looked sexy! so did jess!

man, today's Gee outift is reallly unforgiving. pardon me for saying this, but i hope they never wear this again. this outfit SO does not allow them to gain any weight at all otherwise it will all show. those jeans are soooo skinny i wonder how the girls even get into them. and those shirts! eeks they're not very flattering when you're not stick thin like sooyoung. sorry to say this, but tiff definitely needs to lose some weight!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick summary of what the fan from SNSDChina wrote (The same one as last time's)

he lined up since 2 in the morning

a lot of the fans were disappointed in mucore's perf because of the cheers

it wasnt able to be shown on tv

and they were like 'we have to be better this time'

there were about 400 sones

even though it's not a lot compared to mucore, it's larger than otehr fans

a lot of the fan voices were bad because of the shouting from mucore

were sore and tired

they lined up for inki

and the line was all the way a street away from inki

and then at around 5am, they started counting

the fans themselves and did it again later

and then around 10 the workers came and split the girls and guys up

they made the girls in one huge group, guys in another

since the girls were doing a special recording with himnae

the girl fans were in the standing area

the guys fans were surprised at how many girl fans there weer lolne

the guys were like "if its like this, people think we're cheernig for a boy band"

the snsd girls were a bit surprised too seeing so many girls sones

and thought not a lot of fans came lol

there were already 200 people in there

the girls were happy they had so many girl fans

and the girls started to talk to them

which made the boy fans mad lol

so they kept on waving their balloons

and some guys were yelling so loud that they got sent out

taeyeon had a lot of moments when recording himnae. there was this red paper on the floor and she slipped on it and just when people were asking if she was okay, she slipped again (not sure actually if it was on accident or she was playing around). then another time, the rubber band that was used to tie up her pony tail somehow flung off and the fans were like "oh~". another time, taeyeon's mic thing from the back fell out.

this guy is the first to enter the fan meeting!

for the fan meeting he couldnt really hear since it was so loud

but he heard the girls saying there will be new surprises

and then something about a mini concert. he wasn't sure though since his korean is still limited and the crowd was loud.

Credit: SNSDChina, xxdeadline for summary/translation

Thanks allison for the Fan Acc Translation

ROFL the BOLDED part is awesome yet HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA

Awesome coz there's Fangirls S♥ne came to Inki and LOL XD the fanboys XD XD XD

"if it's like this, ppl will think we're cheering for boyband" ROFL ROFL XD so funny

and LOL they're (fanboys) jealous coz the gals talked to the Fangirls LOL XD

Gald to see so many S♥ne came ^^

and OOOOW Mini Concert I wanna come T_T ugh why i live far away from korea T_T

But wow Taeyeon what happened to her >.< hope she's ok T_T

but her perf just FLAWLESS!!! be more careful next time taengoo T_T

Guest ketsuki

man, today's Gee outift is reallly unforgiving. pardon me for saying this, but i hope they never wear this again. this outfit SO does not allow them to gain any weight at all otherwise it will all show. those jeans are soooo skinny i wonder how the girls even get into them. and those shirts! eeks they're not very flattering when you're not stick thin like sooyoung. sorry to say this, but tiff definitely needs to lose some weight!

It's T-shirts and jeans. How skinny do you have to be to wear them? I can't even begin to tell you how offensive I found your comments :| The girls are practically stick thin; if any of them became as skinny as Sooyoung the fans would REALLY be crying about some kind of SM abuse against them or something.

On a more cheerful note, the performances were wonderful! Much better, much more energy - am I the only one who found Seohyun looking absolutely amazing on the keyboard, with her all in black + the pigtail? She looks so charismatic! I hope she's allowed to wear more stuff like this in the future. From the way it looked, even if the instruments were obvs for show, Seohyun actually appeared as though she was really playing - her hand movement sometimes matched the music. I really hope she's allowed to show off her piano talent PROPERLY one of these days D: No more bg music drowning her out plz~

I'm very proud of them!

aargh KBS fix the links faster T_T and seriously why is it only Gee and Can You Hear Me affected? @_@ hope that its not because of what im thinking right now.

^^^ anyway Joyce :o I thought all the girls look skinnnnnnnnny with the white tees and jeans(and still looks great). Fany looks skinny to me(not as skinny and petite as the other girls but still skinny rofl). :sweatingbullets: Yes the outfit is those type of -if you gain any weight it will show- type..but all of their stomachs are like flat when i saw them on the screen.

fanyskinny.jpg

^ DO NOT take this picture out of SOOMPI without my permission.

i think it's because she has broader shoulders( a bigger body frame).but besides that, she looks skinny to me.esp her legs..O.O

Guest ningmeng

It's T-shirts and jeans. How skinny do you have to be to wear them? I can't even begin to tell you how offensive I found your comments :| The girls are practically stick thin; if any of them became as skinny as Sooyoung the fans would REALLY be crying about some kind of SM abuse against them or something.

On a more cheerful note, the performances were wonderful! Much better, much more energy - am I the only one who found Seohyun looking absolutely amazing on the keyboard, with her all in black + the pigtail? She looks so charismatic! I hope she's allowed to wear more stuff like this in the future. From the way it looked, even if the instruments were obvs for show, Seohyun actually appeared as though she was really playing - her hand movement sometimes matched the music. I really hope she's allowed to show off her piano talent PROPERLY one of these days D: No more bg music drowning her out plz~

I'm very proud of them!

actually seohyun played some parts. if you listen carefully.

she did play the piano...

and kbs better do something about the link.

its so $#%$# if they decides not to give our girls #1.

and LSM seriously have problems with every channels is it.

used to be MBC.

then MNET.

then KBS.

-.-

him and his ego means lesser channels to see our girls. D:

and jaefan. i agree with you that the tiffany is alr skinny enough.

its more like she has more curves than other girls.

Guest baby-swts

OMG!!! the rock band for cheer up way to go is soo cute!! :D

i loved the outfits <333 seohyun & sunny on the piano :wub:

heh and gee performance was good

i liked it better then mbc music cores comeback ^_^

inkigayo sbs likes sm thats why haha

aargh KBS fix the links faster T_T and seriously why is it only Gee and Can You Hear Me affected? @_@ hope that its not because of what im thinking right now.

^^^ anyway Joyce :o I thought all the girls look skinnnnnnnnny with the white tees and jeans(and still looks great). Fany looks skinny to me(not as skinny and petite as the other girls but still skinny rofl). :sweatingbullets: Yes the outfit is those type of -if you gain any weight it will show- type..but all of their stomachs are like flat when i saw them on the screen.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/sup.../fanyskinny.jpg

^ DO NOT take this picture out of SOOMPI without my permission.

i think it's because she has broader shoulders( a bigger body frame).but besides that, she looks skinny to me.esp her legs..O.O

all the other girls look like they're wearing skinny jeans (which they were) but skinny jeans became baggy jeans when they are on Sica. 0_0 :sweatingbullets: girl needs to gain more pounds!!!

And ..."Listen Jessi" is totally cute. gahhh~~~<3

Guest AllAboutLulu

Gee is such an upbeat and catchy song! I absolutely adore it!

The inkigayo performance was great!

The stage was cool, the vocals were awesome, and the SNSD girls looked like they were having a lot of fun. :)

lol.Gee is official stuck in my head. :D ..great performance by the girls!at first i wasn't into their mucore performance ..it lack a lilttle something?anyways inki was perfect !they were so sull of energy and looked really good too. Vocal wise the girls have really improved!sooyoung n hyo definitely! The others did great too. seohyun have grown into such a beautiful young lady and tiff looked really mature..i'm loving the girls even more with this comeback!i like the new concept ,its really fresh and simple but at the same time it shows how beautiful the girls have grown.Hope to see them more active soon!i would love to hear them perform 'dear mom'(although it'll be sad for tiff to sing it.no?)i'm really glad they are back to pwn 2009! :D lets go soshi!

anyways way to go sounds really familiar..i know its the haptic song but i just know i've heard the new wayto go somewhere before and i think i'm right!lol!it was in the making of the haptic commercial at 2:44-2:57.while yoona was talking you can hear way to go in the background not the haptic version but the new version.sory if i'm the last person to notice it.lol :sweatingbullets: here.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=aXv6cVj-vds&...feature=related

^

aaah i think that's the lyric before kenzie change it to haptic song and maybe make a slight change for the girls album lol XD (it could be kenzie's voice)

here's description bout Way To Go

02. 힘내!(Way to go)

Lyrics by Jung-bae Kim, Composed, Arranged by kenzie

'Way to go' is an exciting punk rock where you can feel the powerful energy of the Girls' Generation. This is the full version of 'Haptic Motion' which was presented through the advertisement of 'Haptic', and the new lyric includes the message of cheer from the Girls' Generation.

c.Acco@ssf

Guest RainingWendy

I just heard their songs from their new mini album i got to say good job! I saw their comeback in inkigayo I never thought I was going to like them but wow they are very impressive! I was wondering what that song about mother said, i'll try backtracking. Eitherway I like Let's talk about Love song <3 those jeans outfits wow they are so thin with them I wish I was that thin! But it must be uncomfortable for them if they gain the slightest weight because its very noticeable.

Guest Mellerz

Okay, time for MY review on the performance. LOL

I loved it, Himnae- the appearance of everything from the stage to the outfits was perfect.

That's the kind of performance I'm talking about. As for the editing, the clips were way too... 'choppy' ?

Yet, I still loved it. DANG! Did you see Maknae?! Whoa. She looked HOT. Taeng looked like a cutie and Tiffany was just a pure beauty. JeNy rocked it in there and I saw many couple moments that I loved, no doubt.

For Gee- I liked it much better than Music Core. This whole Inki performance was better than Music Core.

I didn't even know in the beginning Tiffany said "Listen Jessi" haha. I had to go back and replay it like 29850 times. That was soo cute. JeNy is like my number one couple right now!!

Iono how you can top that performance, but we'll see when the next one comes about.

(oh and the Wonder Generation dance similiarty thing is hecka cute!!)

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/760/19952013fm7.gif

and lastly, that GIF is just .. HOT! (yuri yah, do get better <3)

Guest Mellerz

Now, I don't usually save any performances I watch online.

However, this performance is a must see- must save- must keep watching over and over again perormance!

090111 Inkigayo Himnae/Gee

2s9supk.gif

GEEEEEEEEE

35co2gn.gif

Oh Ehm Gee! Look at our Maknae

jicefn.gif

YoonYul! (look at how Yuri stares at Yoona at the end)

14do8ww.gif

Sooyoung putting her arm around Hyo, aw

2h4dlqw.gif

Tiffany just killed me here X___X

25zjddd.gif

Haha, Taeyeon was so cute in the performance.

Tiffany: -points- "She's even cuter than me!"

2z4zryf.gif

Oh yeah, JeNy! Holding hands together <3

Even Taeyeon loves them ;) 'saranghae'

2vtwdo1.gif

Yuri's smile is WIN =D

jkvgud.gif

"Listen Jessi" Haha, and she does listen.

Mad cute, ahhh! -spazz- JeNy is love ♥

29c1htw.jpg

Another favorite part of the dance

wmh6wl.gif

Sorry 'Jessi,' but Taeyeon's 'Babo!' was cuter LOL

33bilpe.gif

And just because I like to see Tiffany wink

Guest baboshi

i def. love the inki comeback :]

they looked soo cute in their casual outfits!

dark blue jeans<33

JENY moment was uber cutee & so was umma making a heart in the bg.

she looked happier than she was yesterday at music core.

more inki perf caps&&pics.

01-2.jpg

02-2.jpg

03-2.jpg

04-2.jpg

05-2.jpg

06-2.jpg

07-2.jpg

08-2.jpg

09-2.jpg

10-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-2.jpg

15-2.jpg

16-2.jpg

17-2.jpg

18-2.jpg

19-2.jpg

20-2.jpg

21-2.jpg

22-2.jpg

23-2.jpg

24-2.jpg

25-2.jpg

26-2.jpg

27-2.jpg

28-2.jpg

29-2.jpg

30-2.jpg

31-2.jpg

32-2.jpg

33-2.jpg

34-2.jpg

35-2.jpg

credits: as tagged+sosiz+baboshi@soompi

btw, another yt link to comeback stagee.

posted mp4 file there as well.

[HD+MP4] 091011 SNSD - Interview, Him Nae & Gee Comeback Stage

Guest wowkpop

Hey guys...I made mp4 files of the music videos so you can put it on your iPods too!

Into the New World

Girls' Generation

Kissing You

Gee

whoops never mind lol xD

I watched those come back performances

and they were great I was wondering how Gee would sound live

and it was wonderful. They really did a good job on that. I really enjoyed

the other performance as well. Had alot of energy and now only that but they

play instruments and thats always pretty cool for me to see.

Archived