少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

ok so Inki perf>>>>>MuCore :DDDD

it was super awesome.

Him Nae - other than Taengoo's hair (lol) clothes,hair&make up were awesome. it's not too much, but it's still dazzling. well JeNy+Seohyun were just uber hot. like seriously, they were breath taking -_-.

The vocals improved a LOT and yay for better sound system B). The editing wasn't exactly superb, but the performance itself is too fun to make me go all meh about the editing :P

Did i mention Jessica looked hot? rofl. okaay.

Gee - JeNy sent me to cloud9. ughhh "Listen Jessi" oh hells yeah Jessi will listen! and omg i love their new stylists really ;_; no more frills, cheap looking outfits! it's just white shirt+jeans, but w/ the colorful background, it's perfect. Jessica's "babo" killed me ;_; it's too cute. could not handle too much cuteness! Also, Sunny made the best/cutest faces, even when she's on the background ROFL :lol: gotta love our Sunny Bunny!

http://210.116.113.228/infoBBS/10/200901111727391.jpg

Ah yeah, couldn't help but notice Sunny in the background, always making cute faces haha just by herself she makes a perf. more 'energized' xD

Today's lives were soo good. I was surprised with the set of Himnae 'cause I didn't know the concept would be rock band.

It was awesome. The outfits, editing made it even better :P this comeback pwns everything XD

Gee set was much more simple but pretty at the same time w/ the rainbow-like bg.

I like their white tees/jeans outfits better than the ones they had yesterday on Music Core.

This JeNy moment is gonna make it in the history of soshi pairings I bet xD

Alsoa nother great soshi bond moment and l.i.v.e too B) haha ahdhdskl%sjsd%sf

Some of the scans from the mini-album have been posted, not all have been shared (since there's so many I guess?)

but well the other day I found Sunny's:

imgp129554545xk1.jpg

imgp13006756565zo1.jpg

imgp1301676767sz4.jpg

imgp13077565656pw2.jpg

cr; sosiz.

Can't wait 'til my copy arrives *-*

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CphirMaig

^ thanks for the pics! sunny looks great in them~

wow haha...remember last time on Music Bank 26.12.08 Yoong wore that deer barcelet..well she wore it again on yesterdays Music Core (10.01.08) haha

I love that bracelet! I wonder who gave it to her...

according to Hanteo

today SALES : 2600

Total 5 days SALES : 20,000 >.<

Wow that's a lot of sales for a female group! hopefully we'll reach the 25k mark by the week~

some ringtones

Thanks! I've been looking for some gee ringtones~

couldnt resist ps this...

sunsica.jpg

Guest shadow_zien

according to Hanteo

today SALES : 2600

Total 5 days SALES : 20,000 >.<

that's quite a lot :lol:

hopefully that figure will double next week lol

can't wait for my copy to arrive!!!

about their performance on inkigayo

definitely inkigayo >>>>> music core

but I think the editing is quite choppy <_<

taengoo's hair is really cute in him nae lol

and I was like awww when fany goes "listen jessie" *winks* and jess gives the "oh yeah!" look :lol:

love the outfits in him nae, and I actually prefer white Ts and jeans for Gee performance!

looking forward to seeing their performance on music bank next week!

i've just seen the sbs inkigayo comeback performance.. like everyone said... this perfomance PAWNSSSSS music core's one..

everything seems to be almost perfect... kekekek~~~

GEE --- love this performance.. the outfit.. simple yet so gorgeous.. kekek... the background also really goodd...

our girls performed better than yesterday during music core.. and SONES were awesome... the fanchant. love it!! kekekek...

HIMNAE -- love this performance too.. kekeke... the editing looks cool too.. rock band version and the chorus versionn.. kekeke...

i cant wait to see the mubank comebackk.. because i prefer to watch mubank. i think they have the best show.. hhahah..^^

chin chin is coming too and other radio shows... OMGEHHHH~~~~

SNSD's heaven is coming~~~

Guest chackchagi

<3 Inki perf. Was. AWESOME. Uni starting/the thread exploding = me losing track of the thread for the past couple days, but seriously <333333333 Yesterday was pretty good, but today everything was just so, so, SO right. And everybody sounded really solid and REALLY fantastic, to the point that at one point I had to doublecheck that it was live! <33333333333333333 I'm so happy, the comeback has been worth the wait. <333 And I'm so glad to see, today, that Taeng looks happy, because esp. after ChinChin diary, I was worried. But they're all ON FIRE!! Poor Yul seems to still be down, and she still sang really good! This is truly, truly, TRULY going to be their year. And isn't it perfect, that it's '09? ^^

Guest n-jjang

SOSHI IN SPORE FASHION MAGAZINE!

hahaha, it was actually about the jeans that the girls wore.. but the spelled the girls' name wrong.. SONYOSIDAE? O_o

the picture of the article that they mentioned:

der2uv.jpg

a bit zoomed of the article:

2yknxpy.jpg

if anyone wants to buy the mag, the magazine's name is PROJECT SMITTEN, feb issue!

and the cover look like this

2s7bc7a.jpg

credits ; ME! for the scans & mag ^^v

Guest Lishathestain

^ROFL omg sonyosidae :P i guess they just wrote it however they read it hahah. but it's still cool how they're in the fashion mag for the colored skinnies :D

anyway cleaner scan of Sunny ^^

96555209tl7.jpg

55839615ye0.jpg

i actually like that deer bracelet that Yoona wore, i want it!! it's so cute ;_;

guhh Yul :wub: but yea, get well soon <3

19952013fm7.gif

c;삐리삘롱&햇살촌@sosiz.

Guest ryanchoe082

i liked the INKIGAYO performance but i think they modified the chant and screams..not as much as music core but a little bit..

i hope yuri gets better..

and i hope their next comeback perf. will be even better..instead of himnae i think they should promote dear mom too..its a good ballad.

to my understanding their next comeback will be the 16th @ music bank?

edit:

i check everywhere else GEE was still #1 but this site(muz) is weird:

15i12jk.png

Guest Jenster

Yeah, next performance is at Music Bank^

Gifs of JeNy moments:

dxby4l.jpg

am75o3.jpg

"Listen Jessi" XD

credits: GorJess and evee-stah @ soshified.com

By the way, does anyone know if they will perform on Mnet Countdown?

Guest ryanchoe082

i read that the link for Gee and Can You hear me are broken

i wonder why hmmmmmmmmmm.........

its probably because theyre such good songs they go off the charts..lol

so cool..doesnt this make you proud?

55jpyv.jpg

Guest skypillow

i've just watched the inkango perf, it's another world ^^ can't compare with music core !!

especally for Yoona (who was a bit off tune yesterday)

'Gee' is just AWESOME ^^

i still don't like Himae... even if with the instruments parts, it's a little bit better, but... i don't know... (i like the song, but the dance...)

it's only their 2nd perf, so, i'm sure they will do better and better ^^

Guest ningmeng

edit:

i check everywhere else GEE was still #1 but this site(muz) is weird:

http://i44.tinypic.com/15i12jk.png

i read that the link for Gee and Can You hear me are broken

i wonder why hmmmmmmmmmm.........

its because...

bug - gee dropped 13 ranks down in muse chart because gee won't play in the website (probably server got overloaded) ohmy.gif

bug - ppl say this is very serious problem because the rankings add towards the points for mubank next week

bug - if muse don't fix the problem soon, it will lower the points so much that snsd might not win mubank sad.gif

cr. bug@sbox

so if the ppl dun fix it, or mubank dont bother about the charts, our girls will get affected.

and apparently, it was only gee and can you hear me that cannot work.

&&&

i need to spazzzzzzzz about today's performance.

LOVE IT!

to say it's perfect is an understatement.

it was %$#%$#%$# good.

Gee - everyone's voice (except yul) was spot on.

they sound exactly like the CD, yet we noe they did not lip sync.

Himnae - getting used to the energetic dance!

really gives you strength when you watch it!

didnt really like the instruments, because i know only seohyun was really playing the keyboard.

would have been great if the girls took a little more effort to learn some basics.

and! watching this 2 performance, i have to say SOOYOUNG,SUNNY,TIFFANY AND HYOYEON IMPROVED A LOT VOCALLY!

LIKE SERIOUSLY THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH!

and of cos my sica and seohyun!

in terms of stage presence, so much better than the past.

and sica's is o.O. singing her adlibs while dancing

Guest jingaling.

the inkigayo performance was > than mucore.

i love the outfits they had for himnae.

the girls seemed so happy & excited to be back on stage :]

loved the JeNy moments ^^

2vlmlqc.gif

dmsoib.gif

5e8idf.gif

am6yzc.gif

green nails o_o i noticed some of the girls have some really pretty nails ^_^

c; sosiz.

Gah KBS is being @)$@_$)@$. I don't think they want the girls to win Mubank as their comeback stage or are slightly still made at SM, but it's complete BS that they haven't fixed the link for 'Gee' yet or 'Can you Hear Me'. Anyways Inkigayo was a beautiful performance ^^

Inkigayo - Himnae + Gee

Also it really looks like there's problems between SM & MNet because I still don't see a single SM artist promoting on M countdown...

Guest Rositas

I've seen their performance in Inkigayo ity was amazing!!! i just love it!!

this performance was better thatn the yesterday one...... Their voices sounded better

i loved the voice of Yoona!!! :):):) And their outfits were the best ones i liked those

outfits a lot, Yul was also weak today....hope she can get bette......soon....

I've enjoyed a lot their 2 performances i cant wait to see more of them :):):)

SNSD FIGHTING!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!

Guest xxdeadline

A quick summary of what the fan from SNSDChina wrote (The same one as last time's)

SUMMARY OF INKI PERF

he lined up since 2 in the morning

a lot of the fans were disappointed in mucore's perf because of the cheers

it wasnt able to be shown on tv

and they were like 'we have to be better this time'

there were about 400 sones

even though it's not a lot compared to mucore, it's larger than otehr fans

a lot of the fan voices were bad because of the shouting from mucore

were sore and tired

they lined up for inki

and the line was all the way a street away from inki

and then at around 5am, they started counting

the fans themselves and did it again later

and then around 10 the workers came and split the girls and guys up

they made the girls in one huge group, guys in another

since the girls were doing a special recording with himnae

the girl fans were in the standing area

the guys fans were surprised at how many girl fans there weer lolne

the guys were like "if its like this, people think we're cheernig for a boy band"

the snsd girls were a bit surprised too seeing so many girls sones

and thought not a lot of fans came lol

there were already 200 people in there

the girls were happy they had so many girl fans

and the girls started to talk to them

which made the boy fans mad lol

so they kept on waving their balloons

and some guys were yelling so loud that they got sent out

taeyeon had a lot of moments when recording himnae. there was this red paper on the floor and she slipped on it and just when people were asking if she was okay, she slipped again (not sure actually if it was on accident or she was playing around). then another time, the rubber band that was used to tie up her pony tail somehow flung off and the fans were like "oh~". another time, taeyeon's mic thing from the back fell out.

this guy is the first to enter the fan meeting!

for the fan meeting he couldnt really hear since it was so loud

but he heard the girls saying there will be new surprises

and then something about a mini concert. he wasn't sure though since his korean is still limited and the crowd was loud.

Credit: SNSDChina, xxdeadline for summary/translation

Guest goldenGAZE

Loved the inkigayo performance. Better then yesterdays performance. I think the girls will just keep on improving ^^. I noticed in the interview Yuri covered her face, OMO i hope she gets well soon.

I loved the outfits for the Him Nae performance, Sunny, Tae, Sica, fany and Seo looked totally rocking in leather. I loved SooYoungs un tucked shirt too. I hope they wear the colourful shorts for a Gee performance since i like that outfit best in the MV (soo cute right).

I'm glad Gee slaes are going well. The problem about the online sell is a bit annoying- how comes it isn't fixed yet! Thanks for all the gifs guys.

edit. ^Thanks for the summary. Glad the girls are getting more girl fans too although fanboys are cool. The cheers were very clear this time even though there were less fans then yesterday. And whats this about a mini concert O.O, the girls are certainly working hard these days i would so love to go to their concert.

Archived