credit:bug@sbox

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

HUH???? with live band??? I HOPE THAT"s FOR REAL OMG it will BE ROCK!!!! LOL XD

xD Hi, my favorite color is pink =D

OMG so cute...but you know...she speaks english weirdly for a native speaker. Her and Jessica both sound...slightly off? In a good way, because I would fall in love with anyone who talked like that in real life, but it's not even a korean accent. Or is it something from Cali that I'm not aware of? Just cuz I know nobody who talks like that besides jeny...oh well xD :)

you should try watch their Factory Girl Show kekeke JeNy's english sounds good there when they had mission in New York and interviewing ppl there ^^

@$)(*@$)(@$U_@$()

Himnae with a live bandddddd...

Gah I hope it's not just with a live band but with some of the girls on instruments as well, which I doubt but urghhh that would rock so much. I'm super excited and pumped for Inki now, and as always live updates will be in the Sbox at soshified as well as information on where to stream, I suggest people start streaming the performance like atleast a good 30 minutes before in case they need help.

edit bug @ soshified.com

Yoona & Hyoyeon had guitars, Seohyun & Sunny were on the keyboard.

^

but they're not playing it >.< just pretending no?

sigh i rather see them dancing coz himnae's dance is sooooo ENERGETIC makes me want to dance too

rather than just making them standing there doing "nothing" >.<

why those music stations love doing weird things on the 1st comeback of the gals @_@ lol

the comeback for their next stage sounds awesome...i can't wait till music bank then..i agree the girls did a great job at music core it's just that it did seem they were lacking their enthusiam a bit...but i really <3 their performance..and the fancam of the real fans chanting but hating the camera work..haha

Guest chungmah.

HyoYeon + Yoona on guitar? too awesome. I can't stay up late so I'll wait until tomorrow. :D

390d325d821733b169f161be4aecc4b8.jpg

MESSAGES FOR SOOYOUNG'S BIRTHDAY HERE

I know Soshified is doing an audio one, so Soshihoney is doing a message thing as well, however we're hand writing them :)

So please leave a small message for SooYoung <3 Even one sentence will do.

Guest ketsuki

Not to be a butt about this but why give them instruments they can't play (with the exception of Seohyun)? I think that just takes away from their performance as a whole, and people will start saying how they're 'pretending' to be something they're not... I don't know, I think it's really unnecessary.

I AM happy that Gee will be live-live though, if only because I want to hear how they'll sound singing the chorus live without the recording superimposed over their vocals D:

I really liked last night's Him nae! performance and have high expectations for this performance, so I hope the girls do a fantastic job and of course, enjoy themselves =)

^

but they're not playing it >.< just pretending no?

sigh i rather see them dancing coz himnae's dance is sooooo ENERGETIC makes me want to dance too

rather than just making them standing there doing "nothing" >.<

why those music stations love doing weird things on the 1st comeback of the gals @_@ lol

No I think it's nice to see variety for the three stations : MBC, SBS and KBS. I don't know what they'll do on Music Bank yet but even if Him Nae! performance was really good with the choreography, I think that the comeback perfs should stand out more and they recorded 2 versions of it for Inkigayo. One with a live band and one with the dance and everything. I don't think there's anything wrong with the instruments. It's called a concept. We don't even know what it looks like. :mellow: According to what I've watched, SBS always favors SM more than MBC, meaning that they invest more for their performance stuff, so if it turns out that today's perfs are better (stage-wise), it'll be no surprise. Well, I do hope so.

So my guess is that they will overlap the two recorded performances for Him Nae ! for SBS this week and for the next comeback stage on Music Bank, they'll use the rollerskates. That's my speculation lol

v Do not quote pictures please.

Guest Derekkkz

hey, you know those pics you posted up?

mind sending me the link of where you got em? So i can download the ACTUAL HD perf?

Guest svisual

woot! since like my dream is coming true about the girls performing with instruments! but why would they record 2 versions??? overlapping stages like how other artists have done? OMG this is interesting! can't wait!!!

and i hope today's performance will be much better than yesterday's given also that i prefer inkigayo over MuCore anyday. :phew:

AWWWW <3

small report @ todays inki.

oh wow girls bought every fan that came to inki a drink(pop)

credit:bug@sbox

the girls r sweet, i heard 300 sones was there but numbers r increasing... i wonder how much it will cost...

Edit again: LOL correction: SM bought the free drinks not girls

lol heh close enough i bet they were involved suggestin and stuff, still sweet

snsd making money=sm buying drinks

Guest jingaling.

AWW the girls are so sweet :wub:

that's alot of drinks xD

im anticipating inkigayo.

i've always imagined himnae being performed with the girls as a band :]

Guest keeptryin'

hey, you know those pics you posted up?

mind sending me the link of where you got em? So i can download the ACTUAL HD perf?

er. im not that person but i believe the link is given right there. the clubbox link

i can't wait to see snsd perform, im worried about yuri and taeyeon, they seemed a little bit out of their element yesterday. they need rest! that is really sweet of them to give out soda to their fans :) so sweet to sones <3

edit// even if it was the girls, its really nice that SM give out sodas to the fans. i bet they were seriously moved by sones' dedication from yesterday even in the cold.

im not sure how the instruments will work though,

yesterday's perf wasnt so great, but seriously recording 4 times for GEE, that is intense

but i really hope that SBS perf will prove antis otherwise. SNSD FTW

Guest &anita_*

090110 yuri, sunny, sooyoung live power music mc cuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Ol2RwWwGY

thanks for sharing rebt!

omg SM and the girls are sooo cuuute, buying drinks for all the fans <3 dang, i wonder how much that will cost..but so sweet <3 and wow, they will be like a band for himnae?! freaaaak, thats amajing! i so caaannot wait! and im anticipating their "Gee" performance, since itll be live-live :) I'm almost positive, or atleast have high hopes, that the girls will improve from yesterday's comeback! SNSD fighting!~ thanks for sharing links and pics guys~~ and welcome all new posters ^^ just remember to read the rules before posting here~ and yeah, you all are welcome to come spaz with us :)

edit; woooot~ topped a page! i'll just quote edward on what he said last page, and ill try posting pictures a bit later ^^

Attention:

With the release of SNSD's new mini-album, this thread is getting a lot more active, and we have seen more reports of rule violations in the past few days. Please be reminded that all members should follow the rules of soompi forum and rules of K-Music forum.

Guest Senorita_

OMG these girls are soo cute.

credits to bug @ soshified.com

oh wow girls bought every fan that came to inki a soda

OMG. Really? The girls are really super sweet <3

I hope todays performance would be better than yesterdays. I'm dying to hear S♥ne's cheering for the girls. Looking forward to Himnae performance with a live band.

boxclub translated some chinchin clips .. haha taeyeon is cute talking about sica's new haircut:

Also her wants for SNSD to have a solo concert and other things, like how she's only had like 2 or 3 nosebleeds and one was because of a fight. I can't wait for the girls to do Chinchin together as 9 on the 13th.

Archived