少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

^thanks kaguraB&lee_kim!!

-1:17 when jess sings "babo" haha her face!

lol omg isn't she the most adorable thing there? lol. i just want to hug her rofl!

ah well i'm glad the KBS thing is solved now -_-

oh and i think i squealed when Minho fixed Yoona's necklace&Sica's hat. AGHHH :wub:

31489458qe9.gif

32266133vg5.gif

69836772cd9.gif

the cutest move ever HAHAHA

18816335pi4.gif

c;sosiz

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H i k a r i

MV <3333333333333333

It was so adorable!

I loved the whole thing.

The dance was really cute and i thought it went along with the dance.

The green/yellow/pink shorts were cute too!

Can't wait for my cd to come now. XD

Of course, Minho was really so REALLY cute!

Now, we have to wait until the 9th to see their comeback!

-starts counting down the days-

Guest svisual

i only had ONE lesson for the day and was away from my house for 4 hours and when i came back, everything is in chaos!!!

but good chaos because the MV was LOVE!!!!!

now that i've seen which girl is singing which part, i must say their parts suit their voices well!!! previously i've always hated how yoona's singing seem to fall below par than other members bcos her voice is just not suited for those higher notes/cutesy parts. but this time, it suits her PERFECTLY!!! same goes for other members!!!!

i actually like the fact that minho made a small cameo in the MV and not throughout the whole MV. i want more "airtime" for the girls bcos it is their MV!! but minho was :blush:

ANYWAY, urrghh to the fact that Taeyeon will be in WGM with Jung Hyung Don. annoys me like hell. but sigh. guess it means having to watch WGM again. hopefully Soshisubs will sub ^^ Soshisubs = jjang!

AND YEAY! SM ARTISTS ARE NOT BANNED FROM KBS!

Music Bank is actually one of my favourite music shows among the 3/4 music shows.. Thank GOD no stupid fights are going on btw SM and KBS..

everyone! go order your Gee mini album N.O.W NOW!!! it's TOTALLY worth it! <3333333333333333

Guest tmpeeps

i absolutely loved the mv!!

i'm more of a silent stalker on this thread but i just had to comment =D

everyone looked and sounded great

and i'm really loving the chicken dance

I can't wait till I get my copy of the mini album =)

Guest supErnova1114

Just finished watching the Gee MV.

It's really cute <3

I especially love the ending...poor Minho must've been wondering where

all his lovely mannequins went XD

I wish their shorts weren't so...short though. Haha :P

good mV this time =)

gee gee gee gee gee all the way.

well, does anyone know the meaning of the GEE word in the song?

cause im kinda curious! ^^

anyhow, i would say SNSD have the most natural looked in this latest MV.

bravo to them!

Guest hello_world409

O.M.GEE!!!

Okay, seriously, I watched the mv for like 5 times and I never get tired of it :blink: Maybe it was the bright colors or something that attracted me, but all I know is that every freaken soshi member was freaken gorgeous (excuse my spelling I'm just in the spazz mode)

And Yay to the KBS news, can't wait to see that (cause the girls do deserve a better stage ;) ) But other than that cannot wait for the 10th!

And now off to watch the mv again...

Guest wowkpop

wow wanna add my 2 cents :)

FIRST time I've ever been soo hyped up about a comeback...I usually see the teasers months after the album release, so I'm always like...who cares. But I've missed my SNSD girls from into the new world remix, and I couldn't wait for their new concept.

When I first heard the 5 sec Gee...I was like...wtf this isn't SNSD.

Then I saw the 30 sec teasesr and said this is more like it.

Full Mp3...ehhh why are the voices so high

Music Video = LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I couldn't understand what "point dance" there could be, but I love these dances.

It's so perfect for the girls, and it actually helps me understand what the song is.

LOL

So in summary, Gee = awesome :)

Also I heard the previews, and I like this haptic motion remake a lot better lol it actually sounds like a song, not a jingle xD

------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I'm hearing some antis say that it's a copy on the Wonder Girls concept (repetitive stuff)

But quite frankly, I can't imagine wonder girls singing it. It doesn't sound like their kind of song or dance.

What do you guys think of this accusation?

oh good thing that ban was just a rumor..

or maybe they've worked things out?..

i want to see the live perf of gee..

on the 10th right?GEE,am watching out for it.

thanks for the gifs!!i love the crazy chiken legs (thats what i'll call it).

aegyo.^^

^ GEE is different.i mean,really.i dont see why they are accused of being repetitive..

im listening to it again and again and my conclusion:NO it isnt the same as WG's..:D

Guest xboredguy

i just saw the mv!!!

it was very different, i feel like this had more energy and work put into then their other ones

all of them looked hot, especially sooyoung

but now i have a problem of whether to forget trying to do schoolwork and just go into fanboy mode

edit; pique; haha yup..GEE! but you might want to edit your post and add more lines..wouldn't want you to get warned ^^

LOL lisha, blu_smiley(karen?), yienyien, just like you guys i seriously cracked up at the 'chicken dance' :lol: but i totally love that part! it was like so cute plus funny rofl~ godddd im seriously loving everything about the MV! Even the dance! and does Yoona sing both of those lines or only one? does she sing the 'dugeun dugeun' part too? ahh so confused..but im sure official lyrics will be out soon. anyways, back to watching the MV keke.

yea Yoona sings the dugeun dugeun part too^^

btw I think I was too excited watching the mv but I didnt see the part where they make "gee" with their fingers O__-

mm muct watch again..

Guest Banana Peel

Yay :)

I've been anxious for their MV to come out!

But I didn't expect it to come out today -- I just listened to the Gee full song yesterday!

Everyone looks gorgeous in the MV .

& Yeah, I also notice that some members were noticeably shown more than the other girls.

I actually thought Taeyeon would be the most shown, but I guess not. x]

Now I cant wait for the comeback stage!

i read at ssf that SNSD Break Record Sales for 1st day maybe for female artist idk

but that's Good NEWS!!!! SNSD RULEZ!!! LOL

remember guys if you wanna talk bout other artist keep it positive ok atleast it has to be related with snsd ^^

snsd is back T_T! omgish..i miss..being..all ..fangirly over them

gah the gee mv was AWESOME! thank you guys for capping and gifing and uploading

it is absolutely adorable~ and i'm loving the song more and more!

i really want those oddly shaped pink glasses they were playing with in the beginning! XD

so..after reading the lyrics..i kind of have a theory about the song..

wouldn't it be so cute if...all of them had a crush on the employee (minho xD whoot~)

and then..after he takes care of them and leaves, they all get up and sing about

how wonderful he is xD?

haha..anyways

great music video :D

soshify2009

Guest snail.

^

i read at ssf that SNSD Break Record Sales for 1st day maybe for female artist idk

but that's Good NEWS!!!! SNSD RULEZ!!! LOL

It's speculation only. Let's not make any news until it's not confirmed yet.

The songs are so good. The MV is top notch. Really, I don't know what to say. They came back, better and hotter than before. This mini-album is worth it !

Needed to quote this :)

Recap of today's craziness:

* Early morning Gee hits No 1 on Melon's daily chart after hitting No 10 yesterday - Melon is the largest site and this is a significant kpop record. Fans go crazy.

* Fans get the WGM news... the Korean sites are currently flooded with.... many posts...

* In the last hour Gee hits No 1 on Doshirak to dominate the 5 biggest charts - Melon, Doshirak, Mnet, Muz, Bugs. I've said before SNSD wasn't really a top tier artist on digital charts. Now today that's changed and SNSD now joins the highest tier of Kpop.

* SM artist banned from KBS Music bank. Only Music Bank and other shows are ok. Taeyeon was supposed to be the next MC for Mubank but that's up in air now.

* The digital chart wins mean No 1 Music Bank wins are very possible. Hopefully Mubank will give Gee No 1 even if SNSD is absent.

* GEE album is released today online and offline. The album sales is likely to set a record First Day Sales for kpop female artist.

* GEE MV is about to be released. So we have another spazz to look forward to~

Guest keeptryin'

i dont know where to start. the mv was so AWESOME.

i noticed that sunny held up a purple sunglass? i think it was from one of the older photoshoots where they wore neon tights.

when yuri had that v8 orange bottle. okay so that was random

but jess jumping up after "lets go" is so cute x3

i really liked how everyone had around the same screen time & i was pleasantly surprised at the lines given.

i really like seohyuns's first couple verses. jess doing that tears thing. >_< so cute.

the chicken dance. maybe jess was giving hints. i thoughtthe dances were cute too. after yuri's part, when taeyeon is in the middle of the line & everyone points around. im bad at explaining lol.

when they all rushed back to their spots, but then tiffany wanted to go back. that is expected of her.

^ yeah. im guessing sm is allowing more exposure for other girls which is love. i would hyoyeon (biased) to go on more gameshows like star king to show off her crazy dance skillz. yes with the z.

gee gee gee!

oh i just listened to the preview for destiny & i love it. i think i probably will like it as much as gee.

seriously is there really any mini-album as awesome as this? i mean all the cds i get, usually i like 2-4 of like 16 or so songs. but i actually love every single song. well atleast i know from the previews, they're awesome.

SNSD 2009 baby!.

lol i need to start my research paper

OKAY they really have to perform Destiny. it'll be as hot as their GOT/My Name perf.

Was on soshified and just saw the MV.

Total <33333333

Really like the song and I think it suits this time of year quite well...almost like a get up and go type of song for the new year!

Can't wait for the perfs this weekend!

gee.gee.gee.gee.gee.

Guest CphirMaig

to the ones that are skeptical,

from the most popular online music charts:

bugs

20090107bugschart.jpg

cyworld

20090107cyworldchart.jpg

dosirak

20090107dosirakchart.jpg

melon

20090107melonchart.jpg

mnet

20090107mnetchart.jpg

muz

20090107muzchart.jpg

as Koreans say "All kill" ^^

Guest toomuchsmiling

SNSD Taeyeon will become a new couple on MBC "Sunday Sunday Night" show 'We Got Married."

On the 7th, a person confirmed that Taeyeon will join "WGM" as a regular on the show. It is planned that her partner will be Jung Hyungdon. Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon filmed their first episode together on the 5th. The shooting currently took place despite the MBC workers union strike.

Taeyeon's partner Jung Hyungdon is currently living at the Crown J and Seo Inyoung house. However, with the departure of Crown J and Seo Inyoung, he will start a new couple with Taeyeon.

credits to StarNews and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

this is the 1st time i AGAINST wgm couple >.<

Okaay, OBVIOUSLY this is a joke. Even though it's for real, it's still a joke. I mean can't we tell? The staff did this on purpose!

SNSD is now pretty popular, but since they just made their comeback and they have a "pure/innocent cutesy" look, they wanted to probably

pick a partner that wouldn't cause the fans to create an uproar.

People can probably complain now in Korea, "how could they pick an older, not-even-handsome guy like him for our cute Taeyeon?"

But could you imagine what fans would be saying if they had picked some drop-dead gorgeous guy?

The talking amongst fans/antis would be MUCH worse.

For example, Kangin from Super Junior and Yunji. Suju has enough superiority now that if they tell Elfs to calm

down, they would somewhat reluctantly, but even so, they still attack his partner, even though there is more support than hate.

But with SNSD, i don't think they really have that yet...the power to tell fans they're okay b/c people would assume that b/c they're new, they don't any better.

So I think the staff did this as a promotion for Gee almost, as well as to protect Taeyeon in the midst of her group's comeback.

*phew!!* :sweatingbullets::phew: man, was that a mouthful.

about the MV Gee!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Were we not right LaBelle? :lol: I totally said back in my last post that the choreography was bound to be bouncy!! :lol: I was right!! wahahaha! :P

LOVED IT!

WELCOME BACK Girls' Generation! ah yeah! :D

edit: ok, like srsly, i've seen the mv like 7 times already! xD can't wait for the comeback perf!

Archived