少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest yienyienyien

the MV is hilarious and cute. The chicken leg dance, i almost fell off my chair, I LOLed so hard. XDDDD I'm kinda disappointed in the dance though, it's kinda weird, it's like when Baby Baby first came out..i was like O_O. But eventually, I'll love it. Ah..the MV is so cute! And fany was so funny at the end, she was all "i don't want to stand anymore LET'S GET OUT!" XD When Minho was carrying yoona...is that yoona or a mannequin?

when they do the "dugeun dugeun dugeun" and the "molla molla molla" moves, it's..so much aegyo..XD so CUTE! :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

edit; pique; haha yup..GEE! but you might want to edit your post and add more lines..wouldn't want you to get warned ^^

dies100x. that's the cutest (slightly sexy w/ the bits of butt shaking :P) MV ever. EVER.

my fav MV so far of them. it's so lively. and uber cute and guysssss i'm falling in love w/ them all over again :tears: guhhh!

and the dance HAHAHA was that like a chicken dance wtvr? omg the dance :wub:

the cute pink,lime green&yellow shorts are awesome on them. and my bias here, Sica is the most adorable thing ever to walk on this planet ROFL.

LOL lisha, blu_smiley(karen?), yienyien, just like you guys i seriously cracked up at the 'chicken dance' :lol: but i totally love that part! it was like so cute plus funny rofl~ godddd im seriously loving everything about the MV! Even the dance! and does Yoona sing both of those lines or only one? does she sing the 'dugeun dugeun' part too? ahh so confused..but im sure official lyrics will be out soon. anyways, back to watching the MV keke.

oh wow.i love the colors..the mv was very playful!!!...

and the dance..well.the crazy legs @ :50 made me laugh so hard!..

GEE GEE GEE GEE..LMAO

the girl's generation dance?...wait,let me see again..:D

^

^it wasnt yoona.oit was a mannequin minho lifted..very much like yoona.^^

Guest part09box

Latest article says SM is claiming they have no beef with KBS. SNSD will debut on Music Bank on 16th

I think they worked something out.

Edit: that means there's good chance that SNSD will win No. 1 on their Music Bank debut stage.

Guest f4yt022

silent reader...but i must break my silence xD

THE MV WAS GEE COME ON EVERYONE MUST AGREE!! no lie!

cant stop watching it now SNSD HWAITING

and now as for Taeyeon on We Got Married

OMG...i am just shocked all i have to say is Hyung Don is a BAD BOY just as he sang in WGM

never expected it of course i will watch but Hyung Don? Good luck to Taeyeon and HWAITING

and KBS shouldnt punish other SM artists just because one of the biggest idol groups couldnt make it to their end of the year festival...but you know what KBS your lost SNSD shall be #1 without you

EDIT: ^Part09box yay! if KBS and SM worked it out then im happy! woot cant wait til thursday to see their performance on music bank XD btw do you have the article to confirm it?

Guest &anita_*

Latest article says SM is claiming they have no beef with KBS. SNSD will debut on Music Bank on 16th

I think they worked something out.

AMAZING! so glad they worked it out :) but wow such a late time..but so happy theyre debuting on MB!

Baboshi thanks for those links!

btw, Hyori Uni please edit your post! someone else got warned for writing the same thing~ please edit your post with maybe a picture or write some more words about SNSD!

Guys please, don't write one-liners and don't spam. We're so close to seeing SNSD's debut, and it would be horrible if this thread got closed, or if Sone's get warned T_T

Guest jingaling.

@hyori_uni; you should remove the 2nd part of your post.

that's considered spamming.

i know everyone's hyped up & all,

but please remember to follow the rules & don't spam!

i loved the mv. i freaking love it.

lol @ the chicken legs :lol:

i had a feeling it was sunny & sooyuong singing those lines, not yuri & sunny.

Omg the MV was so friggin adorable it's like...barely even conceivable. JeNy's english at the beginning was like the hottest thing ever, and that chicken leg dance was TOO cute lol. I wanna learn that dance now...gee this made my night haha

I will go to bed happy :3

Guest hellosally

ohhhh myyyy. i loveeee it!

they came out sooooo cute!

=) soshi will deffff be daebak!

edit:

haha i can't wait to see tengo on wgm <3

hahaha althought its gonna be hard, i'm sure our cutie taeyeon will do fine.

^^ its gonna be hilarious and we get to see another side of tengo~

good advertising and publicity for our girls!

Guest evanescent

music video was SOO GOOD. I LOVED IT. i cant stop rewatching it though i am still waiting for an HQ YT link.

my fav parts of the video

-realizing it was tiffany who did the intro! and all this time we though it was jess

-:48-51 that dance move and the chicken dance! cute! and totally unexpected

-1:05 where yoona does the finger pointing thing, adorable

-1:12-1:15 look at yoona's face when jess pushes her out of the camera, she looks so scared, haha

-1:17 when jess sings "babo" haha her face!

-1:43ish sunny's part wher she sings near the mirror, haha

-2:07 (one of my fav parts) seohyun's mola mola mola part where she bangs on the wall, haha so cute

-2:37 the girls do this hip pop thing, omg, its so mesmerizing

i guess i have a lot of favorite parts.

i did notice that there is a lot of yoona, jessica, seohyun and tiffany in this video, and im not complaining, they were soo gorgeous and cute. taeyeon definitely took a back seat for this song, i think the song's part were divided very equally and there werent any particularly higher (or more difficult) parts of the song (other than the pitch) for her. overall, i thought it was a really good video.

after watching it a few times, the colors of the video and the studio are starting to remind me of WG's irony (not that i am bashing) and not that its particularly noticeable, but did anyone else have that thought?

GO SOSHI, comeback stage!

Ban on KBS is false. SM confirmed that they don't want the girls to come back on music bank until next week because they want the stage to be better. However, for sure Music Core is confirmed. So the girls' first 'Gee' stage will be on MBC's Music Core on the 10th.

PLEASE GUYS DO NOT POSTING HOW MANY USERS IN THIS THREAD @_________@

anyway OMG i love the Mv and the dance hahahahaha the funniest dance ever LOL XD

the gals expression also cute lol XD i cant stop smiling for the entire Mv

Gee only snsd makes me smile non stop lol and MAKNAE she's so Gorjess!!! all the gals looks AWESOME

Sica's hair looking great in the mv lol XD

Guest &anita_*
Omg the MV was so friggin adorable it's like...barely even conceivable. JeNy's english at the beginning was like the hottest thing ever, and that chicken leg dance was TOO cute lol. I wanna learn that dance now...gee this made my night haha

I will go to bed happy :3

music video was SOO GOOD. I LOVED IT. i cant stop rewatching it though i am still waiting for an HQ YT link.

my fav parts of the video

-realizing it was tiffany who did the intro! and all this time we though it was jess

hey guys sorry i cut your post T_T but OH YES YES i totally forgot about that! I was totally wishing for JeNy to say those lines together and guess what, IT CAME TRUE! They were so cute in the beginning, and im so glad it was JeNy's english and not just Sica's. ahhh im a happy fangirl!

Soy thanks for the info :) glad that it is confirmed.

Archived