少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest baby-swts

OH MY GAWD! :o

"GEE" Music Video is already out!?!!

all the youtube videos say that its unavailable T__T

i wanna see my lovely girls in the mv!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mymyx2

Sorry to cut your post, but I love this cap you posted. :lol:

Who is MinHo carrying anyway? Or is she/it a real manniquin(sp?).

SNSD definately has a great start to 2009.

Can't wait to hear a live performance of Gee and the other songs.

Edit

The youtube video of Gee MV works now! Thanks jessygirl!

Oh and it answered my above question. >< MinHo was carrying Yoona(is it real though?).

I love the dance. :) Haha so bouncy and happy. The girls all look very pretty in the MV.

Guest Lishathestain

^Sooyoung looks soooo pretty!

o.m.gee. it hasn't even been 12 hours since i last posted here and i had to backtrack like 5 pgs rofl.

other than the stupidity that is KBS, i'm loving the snsd-loving (lol) from the fans or soon to be fans :D

thanks for all the links&caps&gifs. friccckkkk look at those legs :P

ugh i need youtube..

Guest chungmah.

OMGGG THIS VIDEO IS LOVEEEE

there's sunsica + soona + seohyo <3

plus

sunny + seohyun + hyoyeon

yoona + sooyoung + jessica

yuri + tiffany + taeyeon

omaigah. i think im gonna die

Guest two hearts collide

omfg, best mv ever, seriously, i dont know who wouldnt be smiling after watching that lol

omg omg, sooo cute!! love the song even more after watching mv! love the dance!!!!!!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

ARGHHHH free egg was so damn CHOPPY

so now i have to sit and wait patiently for sosiz.

but from what i saw OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gahhh gee seriously describes everything and anything about the mv. i cant even put it into words, lol. it was adorable, cute, fun, sexy, etc.

i gotta say, i LOVEDDDD the outfits where they were wearing brightly colored shorts. soooo cute and hot.

btw, i say sm rip the skinnies off the girls...it makes their legs look really short and stubby..not flattering

gosh the mv gave me SUCH a surprise!!!!!!!

i mean the lyrics said it was YURI that sang that certain part

but it was sunny then it said it was sunny but it was actually

SOOYOUNG I WAS LIKE @#^#%&#&$%& but the MV

was definitely amajing!!!! the girls are so playful and cute

and sexy too!

-Rebecca

Guest baby-swts

WOOOT! finally I watched it :D

its soo amazing and cute, i love it ^_^

Sunny & SooYoung were very pretty, and Yoona was gorgeous and charming as always

the dance is very adorable heh

Guest &anita_*

omfg..had to backtrack 7 pages -dies- this is ridiculous!!.. aha just kidding, love you guys <3

OMG THE GEE MV WAS EPIC. JJANG. PURE LOVE. im like shaking as im typing. too much excitement ._. But seriously..their best MV EVER! NO DOUBT! AND THEIR DANCE OMG SOOO AWESOMEEEE I LOVE IT! btw some of the girls sang different lines..does that mean that the lyrics posted were wrong?

Mellerz love the icons you posted <3

Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Destiny (50 sec. Preview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9hVbE1sIME

Credit to soshified.com

thank youuuuuuuu! OMG DESTINY IS SO AWESOME AND DEFINITELY SMP style! their voices are so powerful and sexyyy o.o love it!

GOSH I read that Taeyeon will be in WGM and paired with JHD =_=

FOR REAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! give her someone her age please =_=

damn. wtf? this is ridiculous imo. i guess our taeyeon will be part of a 'comedian' pairing..but seriously..worst news ever -.- atleast get someone her age!

Seems to be true for now.

One good news is Gee is now No 1 on the 5 major music sites. This is very significant.

My god today is going to be remembered as the craziest day in SNSD history.

I agree. this day is freaking epic. i just came back from work and every site..i mean EVERY SITE (even soompi) is going crazy! this will definitely be remembered <3

I still can't watch *anguish* XD OMG I'm so excited, only if sosiz would load faster.

About the KBS thing, that's so childish, really, TVXQ had Kohaku and they obviously weren't able to make it to both festivals, I can't believe that's enough of a reason to ban SM from Music Bank.

Anyways...waiting for the MV to load~

i know seriously! its not DBSK's fault that they couldnt attend T_T tsk KBS, whatever your loss ._.

Also in the last hour there's a rumor that Park JaeJung (Hose from YAMD) will be in MBC drama with a SNSD member in March.

whats with all the sudden news lmao. but i guess thats good..hoping its Yuri!

THE MV IS UP FOR DOWNLOAD AT SOSHIFIED.

It's ()@#(@#amazing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E77r2hvgU8o

That's the youtube ^^

I hope the girls breaks tons of records today..

AGAIN, THE MV WAS AMAZING! i loved every bit of it! gosh..i need to calm down. i feel like crying and laughing at the same time ugh..what is SNSD doing to me D:

Guest inyeon.

WOW THE MV WAS GREAT!

Minho was a great "cameo". ^^ It was cute when he carried YoonA in the beginning xD Tiffanys hair is gorgeous!

Its obvious that they made an easier dance for the girls, so its good for performing. haha. MY GOSHHHHH I LOVE THE SCENES WHERE THERYE WEARING GREY SHIRTS AND NEON SHORTS. The outfits are adorable! ;D the sailor hats were awesome looking!

Overall the MV was great ^^ haha i loved it! so colorful and bright! This is totally going to be SNSD's year! FIGHTING.

Guest Lishathestain

dies100x. that's the cutest (slightly sexy w/ the bits of butt shaking :P) MV ever. EVER.

my fav MV so far of them. it's so lively. and uber cute and guysssss i'm falling in love w/ them all over again :tears: guhhh!

and the dance HAHAHA was that like a chicken dance wtvr? omg the dance :wub:

the cute pink,lime green&yellow shorts are awesome on them. and my bias here, Sica is the most adorable thing ever to walk on this planet ROFL.

wow haha mv=AMAZING

there were alot of butt shaking/showing/moving but it was so cute^^

some of my fave parts of the dance...the chicken legs at 0.50

also 0.57-0.59 that was awesome..the way they moved

and my fave parts was 2.55-2.56...it reminded me of KY where they do a similiar thing..

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

hahahaha! i KNEW yuri did not sing that line. there was no stinkin way her voice suddenly went that high. it was actually sooyoung.

but honestly, there was a major lack of yuri in the mv and song. yuri is always dancing front and center with yoona but not this time. i seriously forgot she was there until her very ting and puny line at the bridge.

maknae got a TON of love. that girl was almost always in the front and center.

the dance was soooo squeezable, lol. i think the girl's generation move was also in there?

hate to ruin the mood here but uh are they still appearing on Mubank comeback?

v lol that was a mannequin. sm isnt THAT...risque

Archived