少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol i just have this feeling that some antis will start liking snsd :)

they will slowly start admiting that our girls are just plain aigoos and that they are awesome

once they see Gee live ... good game they will fall into our hands hahaha!!! :)

Guest part09box

Recap of today's craziness:

* Early morning Gee hits No 1 on Melon's daily chart after hitting No 10 yesterday - Melon is the largest site and this is a significant kpop record. Fans go crazy.

* Fans get the WGM news... the Korean sites are currently flooded with.... many posts...

* In the last hour Gee hits No 1 on Doshirak to dominate the 5 biggest charts - Melon, Doshirak, Mnet, Muz, Bugs. I've said before SNSD wasn't really a top tier artist on digital charts. Now today that's changed and SNSD now joins the highest tier of Kpop.

* SM artist banned from KBS Music bank. Only Music Bank; other shows are ok. Taeyeon was supposed to be the next MC for Mubank but that's up in air now.

* The digital chart wins mean No 1 Music Bank wins are very possible. Hopefully Mubank will give Gee No 1 even if SNSD is absent.

* GEE album is released today online and offline. The album sales is likely to set a record First Day Sales for kpop female artist.

* GEE MV is about to be released. So we have another spazz to look forward to~

Edit: MV NOW RELEASED

Guest XiahxTiffany

i just checked a lot of korean websites and saw that a lot of people are talking about them rite now :)

very hapy rite now think im going to actually be cheerful in school for the first time tmrw

will sing while through the hall ....

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby oorrrr

GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE

Guest yukinOrave

^ omo~ that's right.. too much heart attack after the girls comeback...

but yeah~ the kbs thingy is bad but i'm kinda ok with it now.. since it's their lost.. lol

thinking of the mv makes my smile reach my ears.. <3333333

i'll get ready to die..from soshiness.. lol

* Early morning Gee hits No 1 on Melon's daily chart after hitting No 10 yesterday - Melon is the largest site and this is a significant kpop record. Fans go crazy.

* Fans get the WGM news... the Korean sites are currently flooded with.... many posts...

* In the last hour Gee hits No 1 on Doshirak to dominate the 5 biggest charts - Melon, Doshirak, Mnet, Muz, Bugs. I've said before SNSD wasn't really a top tier artist on digital charts. Now today that's changed and SNSD now joins the highest tier of Kpop.

* SM artist banned from KBS Music bank. Only Music Bank and other shows are ok. Taeyeon was supposed to be the next MC for Mubank but that's up in air now.

* The digital chart wins mean No 1 Music Bank wins are very possible. Hopefully Mubank will give Gee No 1 even if SNSD is absent.

* GEE album is released today online and offline. The album sales is likely to set a record First Day Sales for kpop female artist.

GEE that's some INFO!!!!

despite the bad and unpleasant news bout KBS and WGM =_=

glad to see the Gals #1 Everywhere and the possibility of breaking another record in sales^^

MV is OUT?!?!?! AAACCCKKK

Guest XiahxTiffany

GEE that's some INFO!!!!

despite the bad and unpleasant news bout KBS and WGM =_=

glad to see the Gals #1 Everywhere and the possibility of breaking another record in sales^^

MV is OUT?!?!?! AAACCCKKK

its the preview of the mv soo yea :(

my hopes were super up but then when it loaded

it said preview

so everyone dont get ur hopes up totally

im pretty sure its a preview wait till the mv is actually released !!!

its going to be released soon!!!!!

gosh damm school project doing it rite now -_-

Edit: IT IS NOW RELEASED!!!!!

Guest yienyienyien

* SM artist banned from KBS Music bank. Only Music Bank and other shows are ok. Taeyeon was supposed to be the next MC for Mubank but that's up in air now.

I swear.. Today...is the craziest day (for my SNSD fandom) And aww..I didn't know taeng was supposed to be the next MC (are they trying to kill her already? She's so OVERWORKED. They should have pick another SNSD member. D: )

I can't watch the MV T_T It won't load. I'm waiting for a YT link.

^ THANK YOU!!!!!! :D :D :D oh darn, i can't watch it too..i thought they'll upload with the one that loads pretty fast. Waiting for a YT link patiently~~

Guest CphirMaig

OMG! just watched the M/V

even though the streaming was skippy andthe audio was way off,

its soooooo good! so cute! cheesy! the best!

I'll just have to wait for the HQ to put it in my DS ^^

Guest squeaky

the mv is so

HAHA

MINHO CARRYING THE GIRLS HHHAHAH OMG

this mv is great! it's cute!! ahhh and i love the song too. maybe i'll buy the mini album :D

^

^

^they are supposedly banned because dbsk were 'petty' accdg to them since

they werent able to attend kbs gayo..but it isnt their fault!

taengoo was supposed to be mc.but now..

hmft at them.

never mind about that.it's kbs loss anyway..^^

GaAa!!!the mv is so cute!totally LOVIN IT!!!!

Guest XiahxTiffany

OMG MV WASS JUST AWESOME !!!! :)

this is my last post cause i have to go somewhere now but omg

minho was carrying them hahaha :)

the audio was pretty bad and the quality wasnt best

but really loved the mv now i could sleep and be happy for a day or two :)

look how many people are on:

158 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 26 Anonymous Users)

131 Members: dreamwings, tungies, maryxsweets, squeaky, k_pang12, boojae-ah., itachixneji, 715, jcwin3000, lizsch, marvelteen, tangle, dumdumgrl, xxyy, two hearts collide, piinkcess, [PuRinChan], xnightmare697, Rebel_Peanut555, rosetta16, rooney8, astrid, babyg47, jungeunsoo, Nivvv_, claw, kpopworld1, Lil'Hazel, &Now, xxdeadline, wow! sunshinable^^, kris_argee, AzNd3vIl_BuMmI, Green_Luver, LaBelle, Nhi123, rebt, rainysunday, arianaSNSD, ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진, 'o', Ishida21, dandoff, rit_chan, nympha, sheamanboy, xobi, kim-nan, yuenxmei, yahui, moonlight_kitty, ch0c0cat, angelic14, PooPocky, DaniJiyong, shiwon<3, nit_kangta, loveyunho4ever, RiverOfStars, hongd, ngg_pt, wowkpop, frostpearl, babi_lili101, Erwin Noblez, yamyam255, aznlad33, skatergirliceout, abz, chungmah., heart-beat, helloitsme93, sammyboi, DaisySusie, CphirMaig, imkayla, lananhmimi, rxlcrab, ~hAeLiN~, chocoziie, aeh, Jenster, procrastinator, yuna, shyaow, cowVun', quyipooh, naivegal, tkay, zazu, funnycanis, cronoa88, master07675, tokio, Cloud_Honey, x9293x, Ryeo_chan, tsz, yourmean, kunkun24, susiee, yukinOrave, ingrid00, hyori_uni, dome, gyalmo, Mizurin, nakamarka, thegreencrayon, Econxp, Finkl-boy, Lucky, jenny_snsd, Lei525, falalala, dancelover, sero, m4rshmall0w, pique12, thiscraze, snsdfanvn, kaguraB, tin2marie, cin-ray, jpham336, coffeechan, trivium, _Zoolander_, oatnai, HyperSango, Thammavong

this is awesome :)

Guest doomunleashed

I still can't watch *anguish* XD OMG I'm so excited, only if sosiz would load faster.

About the KBS thing, that's so childish, really, TVXQ had Kohaku and they obviously weren't able to make it to both festivals, I can't believe that's enough of a reason to ban SM from Music Bank.

Anyways...waiting for the MV to load~

Guest x9293x

Taengoo on WGM is going to be interesting. Even though they could have paired her up with someone else but who knows they might prove us wrong. She's a bit too young to get "married" imo lol.

I'm sorry but KBS is just stupid for banning SM artist for that reason. They've been ridiculous with their banning lately.

Well all I have to say is their missing out. We all know that SNSD can succeed without MB just like they did when they were promoting KY without going on Music Core.

Edit:

The MV was OMGEE!! Any one that pity all the poor souls who can't watch it properly please upload it on youtube!!

Omg Soiz is buffering like crazy!!

The video was amazing!!!

i love everything about it! the color,

and everything.hahahah.

they were cute hot sexy at the same timeee!!!!

the video totally made my day!lol.

Archived