少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest snail.

SPAZZ.

SPAZZ-WORTHY SONG !

SNSD are back and they're better than ever. I'm so curious of how they'll perform this on stage.

Man, it's only the LQ version I've heard but man I'm sold. I'm hooked T____T

The ad-libs were sooooooo good for this song.

The narration by Sica at the beginning was HOT.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uwmissy

totally something different than what i imagined after hearing the teaser.

at first, i just thought it's pretty good. but after listening to it like 10 times now i'm addicted already. :)

definitely a unique style. good luck to SNSD !

Guest myscene

first time posting in this thread, the excitement is just too much to take, the song is so good! i need a high quality audio, my mini album, the mv and most definitely the performance,AHHHH soshi is backk and i am highly excited!

Guest xboredguy

not bad, its quite catchy...but im gonna wait to really judge until i get the album

luckily for me i live near a korean music store :)

chungmah HAHAHAHAH ME TOO!!! my Itunes on Repeat mode LOL

i love the song the more i listen to it

it's not that repetitive and fresh and i love how many variation in this song

the adlibs just AWESOME!! love it

when it's bout to come to the 1st chorus it's getting better and middle to the end just great lol

jcwc thanks for posting the Gee wallpapers ^^ just saw it in Sosiz too.

omggg. Repeat to the max.

I keep humming it. I'm on my phone now and I'm still listening to it!

Mv tomorrow!!!!

LOL. same here.

i repeat playing the song like 154515415 times. :lol:

i wonder how the choreography will be with the beat of the song :D

btw, there are a lot of users online if SSF ^^ and in here too.

Guest KsDreams

I think I'll wait for the HQ version...but my first impression is..it's cute, their voices are extremely cute different from Kissing You or Baby Baby, kind of cute and fun feelings.

I didnt expect it to sound like that after the teaser, I was so sure the Gee baby part was the chorus.

I'll probably need to listen to it more and I'll get addicted to. I already love the Gee Gee part so.

thanks for the links!!

and WOW 125 users right now? everyone is going crazy for our girls' comeback!!

Guest CphirMaig

SPAZZ.

SPAZZ-WORTHY SONG !

agree, Totally.

On repeat <3

should go to sleep, but still cant... have to listen to gee... gee gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~

cant wait for the MV!~

^

ningmeng i bet S♥ne will go "BABY BABY BABY" part lol XD XD

or since the gee gee gee baby baby baby part is background sounds s♥ne will fill in that part

i can imagine it will be crowded >.< i wonder how the chant will be lol

Guest x9293x

Omg that song totally made my week. I love it!!!! That song is so worth my $11.49 let alone there are four other song on there!! I can't wait to see the mv now. Again like I said this song is such a breath of fresh air. I really wonder what the choreography will be like. Now that I have worn out the teaser I have something new to put on repeat now.

gee gee gee baby baby

gee gee gee baby baby

Man this song is going to kill the girls though. The tempo is soooooo fast. They're going to die ... back to back comeback stages, I hope they get some kind of break during the day T-T. But the song is amazing, I love the adlibs. For some odd reason I've listened to it like 10 times and each time there's something different, E-Tribe is a genius ^^

Guest ningmeng

labelle, just bring on all those "gee gee gee, baby baby baby, no no no, oh yeah oh yeah"

see, i've alr created my own cheer.

*goes off to repeat the song for like 4%$#%%$#^ times*

Guest lolly88

i hope their 1st live for this wont be as bad as i think it would be

i want to be able to do it well ,to share the public and fans what they are capable of

anyway the clearer version is prett good ,i could distinct most of the girls voices now

but i dont hear YoonA ,hyo and yul yet ..anyone could hear them??

^

ningmeng i bet S♥ne will go "BABY BABY BABY" part lol XD XD

or since the gee gee gee baby baby baby part is background sounds s♥ne will fill in that part

i can imagine it will be crowded >.< i wonder how the chant will be lol

maybe with all the repetitive words like

baby baby baby baby

or

gee gee gee gee

or

gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby

or

no no no no no

or

yeah yeah yeah (in the end)

you guys can request in VJ/DJ Isak's Midday Break ^^

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Radio/Radio_Messa...99&code=Be5

^^ It's hard to tell from not a super HQ version? Obviously all the girls will get atleast one line ...

Anyways I'm pretty sure the girls will pull it off, their first performance for KY was incredible and this is their comeback we're talking about (Inki was amazing. MNET is the only station that fails to give the girls a good stage, Baby Baby's first stage was T-T). Haha I just can't wait for improvement as well. If the girls do 2 songs for their comeback stages, I hope the other one is a slower tempo one. Either way I'm extremely excited and not disappointed. Next up full mini-album & MV ^^^

Guest Lishathestain

lol ok after the 10th time listening, i can tell almost all the girls' voices, except Hyo and YooNa and I'm not sure which one is Yul :sweatingbullets:

gods.. i hope they will do fine performing for this. the song is FAST lol. it's like almost rap-like fast rofl.

and yea i can hear Sica&Tae's amazing adlibs now xP

this makes me wanna pre-ordered like 5 more albums :D

i'm just curious about the dance and the fan-chant now. but heck are creative lol.

i can feel that this is going to be a good year for snsd&S♡ne!

Guest Haneul~

102 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 13 Anonymous Users)

89 Members: k-all, wing834, Soy, sheamanboy, xboredguy, cookiesxp, natallie93, koreanmusicfosho, hkohko7, Lishathestain, neonocom, yenieu, mossy, Yusica, PAMPII, wenwensang, bakades, mymind, mavyoon, Haneul~, sero, baboshi, TVXQ-FLY, ngg_pt, hoangvy, gus_deep, cecil, drew221, yunlovejae, i_wonder88, svisual, Laf_strawberry, _xmadison, Ritchell95, |masa|, gthy, rexwong, pixiegirl99, birdinho, gogoe, mandapanda, yienyienyien, boloroo66, wildorchidz, Linoa, LaBelle, cubyrop, penyu, k_pang12, daLida08, gatezy, ningmeng, luumanhgirl, ssjtomcat, Heartbeat, justinrules, Kikyo91, DaniJiyong, yourmean, freakishkm, Troublesome Tifa, angelsdream, ripley_curley, isabelelf, indosmoothie, lolly88, CphirMaig, koreanmofo425, fesa588, tin2marie, vpower, w4nd3r3r, hyori_uni, uwmissy, insignia, terrorterror5, jinggg., jis112000, Talesy, tkay, Aiko-chan, vinninniv, Vash, spki, Chodae, Jini_1712, wonsuru, twist, eD1s0n

LOL ! ~

Gee is making all people go crazy !

this is the power of the girls !

i love the song !!!!!!! is on repeat hahaha

i cant wait for a hq version adn the mv and the minialbum and the comeback stage 1

omg ...

the song is sooooooo fast im wondering how is the dance!

GEE !!!!!! ~

Archived