少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Does anyone else think the intro is like 0@(#@# incredibly genius. I have yet to hear anything like this. It's extremely different and fresh. I love this song even at it's worst quality .. there's a more clear version on Soshified .. go go go go

(btw intro to the song not like the intro in english "this is my first love story" stuff .. like the first person that sings, it's like ... for sure going to be a hit song)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ningmeng

100 users.

LOL.

spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

25secs and 5secs teaser sounds totally different right?

ITS PART OF THE SONG.

the starting of the songs sounds different from both teasers too.

when you put everything together, its gee.

the whole song is not like what you imagine.

like seriously.

Guest goldenGAZE

OMG THE SONG IS LOVE.

I love it, the verses sound soo cool kinda like an oriental feel (reminded me a bit of Mulan lol), and the tempo is pretty fast. Seohyuns voice is amazing. I can't recognize any other voices since the quality is a bit bad but its better than nothing.

Man i can't wait to see the dance now. Oh and the MV.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Gee Comeback Preview on Music Bank (2009-01-02) [shewshewbox].avi ]5.8MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae - New Year Message on Music Bank (2009-01-02) [shewshewbox].avi [6.2MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Although I really like this song, I'd like it even better if I heard the High Quality Version haha. But thanks to the person who uploaded it. You're the best! : )

Apparently, a clearer version is out? Anywho, I can feel this song will be a hit. Can't wait for the release of the album and their comeback stage, I know it'll be a super hit.

Guest keeptryin'

id love to buy one to support them. but i can't order anything online esp. after my bro almost maxed out his card.

ill def. get one if anyones selling. x-x

Guest ~hAeLiN~

As a fan of course I'll say it's great!!LOL

But seriously, Gee is really good.

I was quite taken aback how it sounds sooo different. In a good way of course. XD

The song is unpredictable. I was like in a roller-coaster ride listening to it.

The song is cutesy in a way because they have cute voices but it's definitely refreshing from what I've heard these days.

Seriously, SM is reinventing his artists.

So guys, let's buy buy buy the album. <3

And thank you to the person who uploaded it. :)

Guest Lishathestain

gosh. the beat. the beat is genius. it's catchy, yet fresh!

you know how some songs can be catchy but then annoying? well E-TRIP is a friggin genius. this song is total win.

and this is something really new for the girls too.

at first they all sound like Seohyun to me rofl and i can hear taeyeon&sica kinda xP i blame it on the LQ quality.

i bet the MV&Live Perf would even make the song even nicer :)

GEE doesn't disappoint B) LSM. u're a genius too. and man, lots of people better help us feed our girls rofl.

DUDE EVERYONE THE SOSIZ VERSION EVEN INCLUDES THE GIRLS TALKING:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12243

It's by far the best version, clear compared to everything out there .. much better than the previous 2 .. and well it's still super good ^^

that's the best version so far. thanks to Soshified. Everyone there are like super fast. LOL

I am wondering how the choreography will be with the beat of the song.

SNSD is really back ^^

Guest lala_land

allkpop has the version soy talks about now (: i think it's the same because there's the girls talking at the beginning too..

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ingle_released/

I'm sooooo Loving Gee!! It's so catchy!! Gee gee gee gee gee.. i think the mv's gonna be amazing.. i can't say how much i'm looking forward to it!

SNSD is like my favourite girl group of all times! :D

Guest vpower

wow, the song was totally different from what i imagined but in a good way.

it's definitely not like anything that's in the Korean scene right now.

it is repetitive but not in an annoying way.

i can't really tell who's singing what part yet. i guess i'll have to wait for the hq.

i think i like the song. ^_^

Guest roseseraphix

ZOMG! this is love! gee is awesome! i've kept replaying it eventhough it's not clear! xD!

spazz sones! we all love GEE! XD! WAITING FOR THE MINI ALBUM TO DROP INTO MY HANDS!

Guest doomunleashed

ajdhjaks LOVE IT. It's really like ~hAeLiN~ said like riding a rollercoaster, it's full of really different parts and beats that come together nicely. GEE can't wait for the MV and the comeback. It's going to be awesome.

Go go people and pre order the album~

Guest fuuko-chan

OH MY GOD GEE IS JUST SO MUCH LOVE. <3333

Seriously, after 3:15, I think there's much more that will only be shown tomorrow when the HQ mp3 is released. I kinda hope for rapping. xD But rap or no rap, Gee is so asdlaskdlas addictive! <3333 It's already stuck in my head and I could no longer wait for tomorrow. *spazzes like crazy* sdfiohesf

EDIT: ^ OH MY GEE THANK YOU! *sets Yoona as desktop wallpaper*

Archived