少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I can't wait until the HQ version of the pictures come out! I need to make some icons. :lol:

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but isn't the blanket Jessica is wrapping around given to her by Soshified?

-

Oh wth. Taeyeon has a solo stage at the SBS Gayo Daejun? She must be exhausted. T_T

Guest toomuchsmiling

Those posters! :lol: I wonder if any guy fans just look and try to rip 'em off the walls and take them! hahaha~

ughh! freaking curious as to what their new concept is. I can't tell judging by those posters!! <_<

cute teen angst? :lol: jk, i dunno!! :wacko:

Taeyeon!- ahh, love her! I loved her Santa Claus is Comin' to Town performance on Radio Star!

And PCD Buttons...well, she looked tired there. :( Or somewhat dazed, I dunno which. I loved her Kissing You t-shirt that said "what boyfriend?"

haha, too cute! xD She's so much more active than the others! so busy..i guess the job comes w/ being leader.

And her song Can You Hear Me? STILL my fave! It's always on replay on my ipod. :P

And yay! Finally, Yoona came back with the team, and all 9 performed!! :w00t:

I was happy~~

Guest laelchan

OMG I soooo cant wait!!

the date is coming soooo

close!!!AHHH!!!finally its coming soon!!

I love jessica and hyoyeon's pics the most, but

they're all very gorgeous tho.hehehe.

Guest zippomaru
Guest Allison

Tiffany for Nexon - BTS pic

gahhhh so adorable<333 the hair..the outfit<33

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4425/88...e21ec929ap2.jpg

credits to sosi9&passigby@snsdchina

<3 Tiffany looks so pretty. Gosh, I love her.

+ She looked amazing at the KBS Entertainment Awards.

She has some great legs, lol.

Thanks for posting all those pictures of the Gee posters.

Makes me even more excited for their comeback <3

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

[RAW] 08.12.26 KBS Music Bank Special (Full Ver.).avi -832.0 MB-

Dong Bang Shin Ki, Rain, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, Big Bang, SHINee, 2PM,

The Korean Pussycat Dolls (Taeyeon + Nam Gyuri + Gain + Sunye), MC Mong, Davichi,

Kim Jongkook & Baek Jiyoung, Seo Inyoung, Doctor Peace

Guest melody9.

Another fancam of the pre-recorded Buttons perf.

http://sosiz.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=data&am...sc&no=13587

This one isn't all Taeyon focused, but shes the main focues (along with Sunye).

At the end of the clip, you can see Gyuri and Sunye comforting Taeyeon cause she stuffed up.

Gosh, it looks like Taeyeon was going to cry or something, she seems really unhappy after she stuffed up >< Taeyeon onni ah~ Fighting!

However, she was very cheerful in while they were performing, ahah she had smiles when GaIn sang the part "sexy mama" (or was that Sunye's part?) anyhow, it was a cute and caring move of Sunye towards Taengo.

credit: person님, and sosiz.net

Some more caps of Taeng during Buttons.

353.jpg

354.jpg

355.jpg

Gifs.

8-4.gif

9-4.gif

10-4.gif

11-1.gif

Her but shaking move (first gif) seems to be very popular. Haha, everyones making gifs of it XD

credit: 시유님 and sosiz

edit: I was reading some of the comments on Sosiz, fans on sosiz seems to have made up couple name for Sunye and Taengo also for Gyuri and Taengo. Sunye + Taengo = MinTaeng. Gyuri + Taengo = Gyutaeng. Hahah I just thought it was so cute XD

Guest Mellerz

Another Fancam from buttons perf

[Fancam3]081226Taeyeon KBS Music Bank special stage-Buttons pre-recorded by HeyTM

credits to the great zippomaru!

omgsh, Taeyeon totally nailed it this time! She looked so sexy doing her dance..and her waves and such were so hot! Btw, when it was like the time for solo dancing, Taeyeon smiled shyly during that dance break..lol so cute! She's probably like 'omg that was way too sexy keke'

and her adlibs were good also (: and cute Sunye and Taeyeon moment at the end aw (:

that has to be the best fancam i've seen so far.

obviously not the same one that was broadcasted, right?

there are huge differences between the two. they should've used this recording -___-;

MinTaeng, keke. so cute at the end <3

taeyeon looked extremely sexy in the fancam. and the gifs above, definately highlights in every video XD

Guest melody9.

The girls are currently number 8 on the top 15 search engine on daum.

298prr.jpg

When I click on SNSD, it leads me to a BUNCH of articles about the GEE posters. Gosh people really are waiting for our girls to come back <3

They're also currently 8 on naver's search engine.

keu89t.jpg

c:daum and naver

those fancam with Taeyeon and Sunye really showing Taeyeon not in her good condition >.<

at the end we can see Gyuri Sunye and Gain comforting her and taking care of her AAWWWW

i think Taeyeon really2 sick like SICK SICK!!! >.< not in the mood to perf but she did try her best

blur caps but it's cuuuttteee they really concern bout taeyeon^^

2gvigaq.jpg

2my2st2.jpg

122yebk.jpg

2m26gsi.jpg

5b5poz.jpg

6412py.jpg

Guest Only13Suju

Doesn't seem like SM's making much out of their photoshoot :o . Look at the Gee posters. They're wearing white t-shirts and blue jeans. THAT'S IT?!

Disapointed by SM.

If these pictures are the official posters for 1st mini album, it's clearly that SM only cares for SHINee, rather than SNSD :(

Archived