少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait the drama award and mucore at the same time or what?

wah i hope yoona will get something from that award show^^

i'm glad she even get nominated, coz that's mean her work as an actress being knowledge ^^

Eeeerrrr How come i don't see Taeyeon's name in SBS Gayo pic????

is she only gonna be on the drama skit and not perf?

wait the drama award and mucore at the same time or what?

wah i hope yoona will get something from that award show^^

i'm glad she even get nominated, coz that's mean her work as an actress being knowledge ^^

Eeeerrrr How come i don't see Taeyeon's name in SBS Gayo pic????

is she only gonna be on the drama skit and not perf?

Acting & Drama (31st) are different awards [i thought they were the same thing T-T, looks like they're not]. Luckily the acting is like 6 hours after Music Core ends so Yoong doesn't have to stress.

If this can manage to stay up for a few hours, then it's pretty much whatever "gee" thing is dropping it's going to be the 8th. Which means the performance on the 9th is the most likely. Oh and it looks like it really is a mini-album. The New Years is looking brighter and brighter...

http://www.applemusic.co.kr/bbs/apBoard_Vi...amp;boardType=a

Everyone better be saving up, let's get the girls incredible sales for their first mini-album.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing You, Hot Issue Chart on Music Bank (2008-12-26) [shewshewbox].avi [66.9MB]

Tae Yeon, Sun Ye, Gyu Ri, Ga In - Buttons on Music Bank (2008-12-26) [shewshewbox].avi [34.4MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest Lishathestain

^

^oh so if the news is right, the mini album is out on the 8th? but their comeback performance is still up on the 9th right?

i'm so gonna get the mini-album! the girls had the highest album sale for girl (idol) groups last year right? let's keep that up :D

Guest bagia123
The New Years is looking brighter and brighter...

Everyone better be saving up, let's get the girls incredible sales for their first mini-album.

of course, i'm looking 4 the mini album. I wish i'll be the first to get their signed - album :rolleyes: *just my dream*

LOL... 2009 ... such a Nice/Nine year :">

Guest fara_diggory
oh..here is the girls cheering for their sunbaes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3lMBb_i29A

its fany n sica~

@1.00, jae gives sica the flowers (my friend who was there said that it was sica)~

@1.23 sica gives the flower back

n fany hi5 with dbsk is cute

n yeah~ i love all the jaesica moment here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbScwH8Q4VI

@ 1.39 - it is confirmed that jae gave the flowers to sica... *fangirling JaeSica*

@0.34 cute yuri

@1.37 - yoona must be very happy, being on stage with others...huhu

Guest &anita_*
ok so i was really bored and when boredom comes, i usually notice unimportant stuff.

.. Like the words on their Kissing You shirts.

- Taeyeon's "what boyfriend?" ROFL. omg that's just funny xP and even though i'm a taesu fan, it's still hilarious somehow :P

- Jessica's "Love ME" which is so her :lol:

- Tiffany's "Youth Power" just screams "Girls Generation" to me. which is awesome!

omg LOL i was about to post the same thing! Taeyeon's shirt was so freaking funny! i swear their stylists know something. are they giving us hints on taesu? lolol jk~ ;]

If this can manage to stay up for a few hours, then it's pretty much whatever "gee" thing is dropping it's going to be the 8th. Which means the performance on the 9th is the most likely. Oh and it looks like it really is a mini-album. The New Years is looking brighter and brighter...

omgomg i hope this is true~ im definitely getting the minialbum, and hoping all SoNE's will too :] btw, i find it awesome how on every page everyone's saying 'OHEMGEE' on their new 'Gee' posters :lol: You guys rock loll <3

Guest Mira004

i was bored and thought of makinf more banners since there are new pics..

soshigo.jpg

soshigo02.jpg

and because i love taeng:

taengooblur.jpg

taengooblur02.jpg

GEE

geetaeng.jpg

geetaeng02.jpg

geeyoong.jpg

geeyoong02.jpg

geesica.jpg

geesica02.jpg

the other GEEs werent properly strait or smth..so tats all..

inspired by Lishathestain

im sorry if it aint nice to your eyes..coz i dun have photoshop

Guest Senorita_
Some other shots ~

cr: GodaCheez@sosiz

Oh em gee! lol. The pictures look amazing! I like how the girls are dressed up casualy, and yet they still look great in them. Their mini-album is going to be a thriller! =D

Anyways... fans who went to Music Bank are reporting that Taeng was not only tired, but she was actually very sick. She couldn't even lift her head as she went into the studio. And during rehearsal she couldn't even speak out words. Sunye kindly looked after Taeng and helped with her rehearsal. Don't worry she's a tough kid~ Hwaiting Taengoo!

Our umma's a strong girl! Glad Sunye looked after her - two leader interactions <33 ^^

Wew so there's Acting award and drama award? that's weird LOL XD

but i saw yoona's name at the KBS drama award @_@ maybe i read it wrong >.<

hahaha Jae definitely gave the Flower t Sica ROFL XD and i think Tiffany hi-5 with Yunho hahaha

that's just shown how close SM family the fans should just start to accept that!

Mira ooooh thanks for sharing those banners^^

i will take it yah^^ and credit ofcourse

cant wait to see SNSD on music core.... just started right now though..... also did Yuri also win an award for her role in UM? i heard something like that in the talk

Guest fara_diggory

^

it's now on mbc...

u can use tvants to see it...

our girls is not comin out yet i guess..

i dunno if i miss them..

now its beg

edit :

wahhh the girls is on...

but its a short kissing u...

:tears:

Guest melody9.

the girls just finished performing. seohyun vocals were AMAZING. tiffnay sounded tired. Umma looked a whole lot better compared to yesterday. so that was good.

ahaha i foudn it cute (personally) when Seungri of Big Bang was MCing and when he was saying that the girls was next he said "I MISS SNSD!" ahha i thought that was so cute. maybe im biased. soshibang anyone? XD

no caps T_T

finally back after 20+ pages of backtracking. yay this thread moved so fast!! and of course Gee they are coming back!!

So that pic of Taeyeon and Seungri is for the "2008 Hit Songs Music Drama" to be featured on SBS Gayo Daejun on 29th. Yuri is also in it~. Sadly SNSD won't actually be performing.

http://i42.tinypic.com/33behit.jpg

So this is like last year's 2007 Music Drama featuring Big Bang and Wonder Girls

from the news article

"...Two guys Seungri and Daesung have fallen for the new part-time worker Taeyeon at the bakery. They have a birthday cake baking competition to try to win Taeyeon's heart. Meanwhile Yuri is agonizing over her one-sided love for a guy. Producers tipped "It's a love square story with a big twist at end"

thank you so much for this news!!! i cant wait to see this.:D

New News~

SNSD will perform Kissing You on MBC Music Core on 27th.

All 9 angels will be there~

Yay.it's today!!! :w00t: now streaming thru tvsbox.

Archived