少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest chungmah.

I WANT THE POSTER AKHDALKSDHALSKdh.

So Gee? It kind of reminds me of the later days.. I'm thinking Spice Girls because of the lollipop.

Wah T__T and this is only for a mini album D: It'd be so awesome for a full.

Any HD links for the music bank perfs?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain
I WANT THE POSTER AKHDALKSDHALSKdh.

So Gee? It kind of reminds me of the later days.. I'm thinking Spice Girls because of the lollipop.

Wah T__T and this is only for a mini album D: It'd be so awesome for a full.

Any HD links for the music bank perfs?

here you go ^^

"They're Back"! In HD <3 (: They're the same video, but the second one seems to be lighter (colorwise) xD Just thought I'd share both.

[HD] Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - Kissing You 081226

Credit: hweeriric

[HD] Dec,26,08 SNSD 소녀시대 Kissing you @ Music Bank

Credit: brendoaa2000

but yea it does kinda remind me Spice Girls rofl. but the more pure/simple looking one :D

Guest KsDreams

the new concept is like a little bit more mature and a little less cute than the 1st album

like they said a few months ago.

I hope the mini-album will have at least 5 new songs and not 3 songs and 3 remixed

Can someone tell me what does "Gee" means???

Guest melody9.

2 Jessica Fancam during Kissing You at MuBank 26th December 2008

http://sosiz.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=data&am...sc&no=13497

Haha I couldn't hepl but laugh and smile at the fangirls chanting to kissing you~ LOL~ the fangirls chanting was quite funny and cute~

Jessica bobbing her head along to Big Bangs Sunset Glow was mega cute XD

HAHAHA I spot lots of Yoonsic moments. ahah the girls were playing around and singing and dancing along to Big Bang's Ah Ah Ah part int he song. It was so cute. I see sacastic Jessica LOL XD

Guest part09box

The meaning of Gee is currently unknown. Current joke is that it means "shaking in shock and awe" because that's the word you get when you type Gee in Hangul.

This poster thing is really getting people excited. Some fans are already collecting the posters. They should leave them alone to promote SNSD... Well even the nonfans are getting them, the girls are so pretty...

Anyways... fans who went to Music Bank are reporting that Taeng was not only tired, but she was actually very sick. She couldn't even lift her head as she went into the studio. And during rehearsal she couldn't even speak out words. Sunye kindly looked after Taeng and helped with her rehearsal. Don't worry she's a tough kid~ Hwaiting Taengoo!

Lishathestain You made my night glorious. I think I died? No.. I really did die. I will not start on who is the hottest but Seohyun and Hyoyeon are making me giddy.. Giddy happy. Oooh. My spines. Haha! Thank for sharing! And excuse me for intruding like this.. Finally stopped myself from lurking for so long. ^_^

Guest luumanhgirl

Poor Tete..She looked too tired.She performed motionlessly.I hope she will have real rest and take care of herself.

I'm glad when they performed with 9 mems together.KY per is so awesome.They looked like 9 princesses today,especially Maknae is so beautiful.I really love her innocence and beauty.

Yoona's drama will end next week,so she can have a short rest before their comeback.

Those pics make me crazy..I like this image: still cute but more mature.I hope it will be their image in mini album.

And they will attend in almost big events.I can't wait for mini drama of Tae,Yul and BB.

Thanks guys for all vids,pics and news..!!

^

yah she smiled to the fans and to sunye ekekeke but she looks so dead tired

look at her eyes >.<

The meaning of Gee is currently unknown. Current joke is that it means "shaking in shock and awe" because that's the word you get when you type Gee in Hangul.

This poster thing is really getting people excited. Some fans are already collecting the posters. They should leave them alone to promote SNSD... Well even the nonfans are getting them, the girls are so pretty...

Anyways... fans who went to Music Bank are reporting that Taeng was not only tired, but she was actually very sick. She couldn't even lift her head as she went into the studio. And during rehearsal she couldn't even speak out words. Sunye kindly looked after Taeng and helped with her rehearsal. Don't worry she's a tough kid~ Hwaiting Taengoo!

AAAWWW That's make me sad T_T i saw the fancam she smiled but yeah she does look dead tired but i didnt know she's sick too T_T

aaaah Sunye so kind for taking care and helping taeyeon T_T Leader love!!!! TaeSun kekekeke Wonder Generation love indeed!!!!

Guest melody9.

Mira004: thanks for that! she seem pretty happy during the rehearsal, yet she was still abit out of it. ahah

she was smiling a lot mroe though so that was good. thansk either way!

Im starting to really worry for Taengo. >.< Her scheduel is so busy these days that I have a feeling she is going to collasp! Not that I want her too but I just dont want her to overwork herself >.<! Hopefully she gets enough rest before the girls official comeback in like.. A weeks time.

It has the same feel in the rumored lyrics as well. That's the same "gee" I was thinking about like when you're super shocked out of how happiness. "Oh Gee!"

Apparently there's an official definition from dictionary.com though

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gee

If anyone is interested which is totally random but haha I like how it's about moving forward ^^ 09 is already looking great.

Taengoo, get better for the comeback. We're waiting.

^ Thanks for that, the other one loading much too slow.

Poor, poor Taeyeon, being sick is hard enough, it must be horrible to have to perform - twice - especially when she's tired. I watched the Kissing You performance first and you could tell she was a little out of it. The buttons performance was OK - that's all I really have to say on that one.

Guest fara_diggory

GEE~~

yeah..

i'm now like spazzing everywhere...

i even call all my friend and wake them up from their sleep (coz its already 1.25 a.m here)

just to let them girls' generation is backkkk......

huhu....

yeahh

Ok once and for all rofl that's not the rehearsal. The performance that was broadcasted was a special stage so it was pre-recorded. But since KBS Music Bank airs live with an audience, while they show the recorded version on TV, the girls for the performance have to entertain the audience and just bs around with the song during that time slot so that KBS can add in the cheers from the audience....

Guest Sushii-P

Oh she's sick!!

When I looked this perf. , Taegoo isn't like Taegoo... miss punch a little!! But I looked that her and Sunye!!

Nice perf.!!! SEXY STYLE is well to her also!!!

Guest ningmeng

no wonder she looked so forced on stage.

she must have been uncomfortable. D:

and there's a lot of activities coming up for her.

i dunno if she can handle it.

and LOL.

GEE is the in word right now.

like oh. emm. gee.

Guest luumanhgirl

Thanks Cecil for sharing..!!!

There is YoonSic moment.I love this couple.Sica look happy when she leans her head on Yoona's shoulder.And Sica is so cute and lovely when she see towards camera,then she smile.She look as angel in that time.

Archived