少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest &anita_*

OMGSH Taeyeon's outfit is so +_+ i'd just like to say that..taeyeon has a really cute booty lol! She was smokin hot in her shorts and boots, just wish her hair was down too! anyways, really loved her dancing with the other leaders (: her solo during buttons was kind of awkward..seems like she didn't know what to do or was zoning out.. but overall it was pretty hot (: thanks for sharing caps and links guys!

and Kissing You was great! So happy to see Yoona there <33

and POSTERS are up in Seoul? woahh if thats true i hope we see pictures soon! Can't wait until they comeback!

AND 6 MORE DAYS TILL THE TEASER!

i wish i could spazz more but i have work T_T

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the video perfoming of GG! I'm amazed at how improved some of them have in singing.

My eyes were focusing and looking for Seo Hyun she has really grown up lately to a beautiful girl ^^

I'm starting to love her more ^^ hihi

Cute outfit they had, white shoes and puffy skirt. Yuri was catching her breath during her vers, it kinda heard that she left out a word, but other than that, she took it well ^^

Wow Tae Yeon was really sexy during her perf buttons. Her clothes was wow, I couldn't figure out what she was really wearing until I notices it was a short hehe. I wished they would focused more on the younger leaders and the ballad ones..

Ok people the SNSD Tsunami is starting up... Many fans wanted SNSD to rest and stay low until new album. But looks like the juggernaut has already started. So that's that.

Don't worry about the girls' health or any other matter. SNSD knows how to take care of themselves. We cheer and support the girls, that's all!

Yes there's rumor that SNSD new mini album posters are being posted on streets of Seoul, so if that's true you'll see a picture soon.

Another rumor is that the title of the new single is "Gee". This rumor's been around a while. Some "insider" posted the title and snippet of the song... and another posted a lyric but it's still rumors.

Yoona will finish up her YAMD shooting next week.

NEW schedules were confirmed in the last few hours. Some more schedules are still possible (KBS Gayo Daejun, MBC Drama awards)

Dec 27 MBC Music Core [ SNSD Kissing You stage ]

Dec 29 SBS Gayo DaeJun [ Soshibang Music Drama ] plus [ Taeyeon solo stage ]

Dec 31st KBS Drama Awards [ Yoona up for rookie award ]

Dec 31st MBC Gayo DaeJeJun [ SNSD (stage unknown. Soshi was absent last yr due to sm/mbc fight) ]

Jan 1st Kim Yuna Special with guest Taeyeon airs

Jan 2nd Teaser?

Gee? I'm glad to see their special so packed, actually I bet they're all glad to have work now. I know Yul likes being a bum, but hahaha I also know she likes having active work and seeing her fans. This is great. Plus they gotta get back in the swing of things once their new song comes out, cause it's going to be crazy. Thanks for the update.

cough now I'm going to go look for the snippet of the new song

I just watched the video perfoming of GG! I'm amazed at how improved some of them have in singing.

My eyes were focusing and looking for Seo Hyun she has really grown up lately to a beautiful girl ^^

I'm starting to love her more ^^ hihi

Cute outfit they had, white shoes and puffy skirt. Yuri was catching her breath during her vers, it kinda heard that she left out a word, but other than that, she took it well ^^

Wow Tae Yeon was really sexy during her perf buttons. Her clothes was wow, I couldn't figure out what she was really wearing until I notices it was a short hehe. I wished they would focused more on the younger leaders and the ballad ones..

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS MAKNAE SEOHYUN is becoming soooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL YES!?!?!? HOHOHO

she looks like an angel T_________T if she's an actress and there's sad scene i think i don't need her to cry lol XD just looking at her face so pure and innocent yet so beautiful makes me sad already rofl XD

yeah but i love what taeyeon wear lol xD hot pants lol

SNSD fans took pictures of the upcoming mini-album posters, rumored to be called 'Gee', it seems that they will most likely upload real soon ...

I mean, it was spotted in Seoul, it can't be hidden for that long :lol:

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

I wanted to go music bank today but i have no ticket so T.T

i did not go in the end LOL

So i went to apkujong with my friends and went i arrive at rodeo i saw poster on the streets like it look so fimilier and it was snsd :lol:

They look so pretty so in the end when we were done shopping i actually pull the poster of the streets my friend was like OMG

I took alot but then i realize i did not get sunny.

Here are the pics

2008122622421158507976dl7.jpg

w400.png20081226224211585079761jv5.jpg

w400.png

20081226224211585079762gr0.jpg

w400.png

20081226224211585079763zy0.jpg

w400.png

20081226224211585079764ji2.jpg

w400.png

OMG it was so hard to get it in the end cause at first it was just the poster then when i came back the first class poster thingi was on top of snsd gee poster and they use duck tape so it was so freakin difficult.

The girls look reallly pretty^.^

Sry no sunny i thought i got her poster

^

beat of angel WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG OMG OMG THEY LOOK SOOOOOOOOO HOT with shirt and jeans only !!!!!!!!!

GEE!!!! OMG SO HOT!!! GEE!!!!

HAHAHA you missed Sunny???? XD

But OMG post all please T________T

AAAACCCKKK THANKYUUUUU

WOW Taeyeon SO HOT!!!!

the rest of the gals SO HOT

AAAH MAKNAAAAAAAAAAAAEEE ♥♥♥

i hope this is not an Ad >.<

Guest melody9.

^

Thanks for the pics, i guess all the rumours are true. Their new title track seems to be called Gee, thus thats why its plastered all over their posters. I see Yuri, Jess and Taengoo in roller skates? So.. The concept was supposed to be cute.. Hrm.. Roller skates, jeans, plain tee, short hair.... wheres the cute? Hahaha it seems more "girly" to me rather than cute.

Anyway! thanks for the pictures! the girls look fab! Yoona looks a tad different though ^^

v

v

v

part09box, thanks for the larger scans~

what I don't understand is that, why are there posters for these pictures? If it has something to do with their new album and stuff shouldn't it be included with their album? or at least when their album is out? O_O

Guest ningmeng

didnt know that white tees can be that nice.

and LOL @ the lollipops again!

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

seohyun looks damn fine~

and this is coming from a girl...

*i must be faithful to sica*

and sunny's assets are W.O.W.

Guest KsDreams

OMG the posters!! I'd like to post them all over my room!

they're all looking pretty and sexy but I must say Maknae's picture is just WOW.

that would be funny if they wear the roller skates on stage. lol

^

OMG OMG OMG yoona soooo CUTEEEE and SAD but CUUUTTTEEEE

hmmm some of their faces like saying something

and i think not all doing the sexy concept some of them sexy and some cute and the rest like just stay still lol sad or shock or something kekeke

cute i like the concept so far but need to see the actual thing lol

Guest chackchagi

Okay there's no getting rid of the lollipops, is there?? ^^ But I LIKE this, not what I was expecting. It's cute, but also casual/sporty, but those shots of Hyo and Tiff are hot. And then magnae's pulling elegant. It definitely seems more mature. Seriously, are they going to skate around on stage? Isn't that a bit dangerous? Dancing on rollerskates? =p

Taeng's looking pretty beat, in those perfs, lacking her natural energy/glow, esp. compared to her recent appearances on Happy Sunday/Radio Star. Buttons, the camera man was all over Gyuri, LOL, so umma didn't get so much time, but she really did work sexy/cool, I'm so proud! Maybe it worked better, if she'd had her usual energy, more cute may have seeped through. Really gorgeous, as always, and not as stellar singing as usual, but she did good. Kissing You, again, tired umma, especially if she still has insomnia and running all over the place for her schedule, I'm getting a bit worried about her. Hwaiting, Taeyeon! All the girls looked awesome, Tiffany's really working the long hair. Killer eyesmile at the beginning! How come only Jess got a pink skirt? =p Poor Yul; she seems to mess up the most with singing.. but she looked lovely, as always.

Comeback fever! SNSD Tsunami, indeed.

Archived