少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest agnesia60

Just want to give taengoo a pat on her back....just want to give taeyeon some energy because I know that she will ne under tremendous stress after this perofrmance....think everyone will be talking about it...hope that taeyeon will stay strong because to me...and a big group of us in Singapore ( 6 frens) of mine are super duper big taeyeon fans....she did amazing......taeyeon fighing!!!!!! Definitely looking to all your performances as well as the new album......

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no doubt Taeng's dead tired. Her recent schedules are one of the busiest in kpop industry. In addition, remember she has to do ChinChin everyday which is almost a full time job by itself.

In fact after this performance, she had to run to MBC to do ChinChin which is airing live right now. And Taeng DJ is back to her wacky self again. This girl never complains. There is no need to worry for her. She does her best to be a professional and that's what she loves. That's why we all cheer for her~

Overall it's great seeing the girls back on screen again!

what???? she has to go to chinchin after that?

CRAZZZZZYYY!!! cant they find someone to replace her for once Sheez!!!! <_<

let her rest gosh !!!!

Guest agnesia60

QUOTE (part09box @ Dec 26 2008, 06:24 PM)

There's no doubt Taeng's dead tired. Her recent schedules are one of the busiest in kpop industry. In addition, remember she has to do ChinChin everyday which is almost a full time job by itself.

In fact after this performance, she had to run to MBC to do ChinChin which is airing live right now. And Taeng DJ is back to her wacky self again. This girl never complains. There is no need to worry for her. She does her best to be a professional and that's what she loves. That's why we all cheer for her~

Overall it's great seeing the girls back on screen again!

what???? she has to go to chinchin after that?

CRAZZZZZYYY!!! cant they find someone to replace her for once Sheez!!!!

let her rest gosh !!!!

Really hope that taeyeon wouldn't be too tired...worried about taeyeon...wonder if her insomia is getting better....with her work load...and the stress she will be facing...from the new album and everything....hope that sm is taking note of it....and taeyeon didn't even went home for christmas....

Guest Senorita_

Despite being tired, umma did an awesome job on stage. I can never be proud of her. She delievered a great performance! It's also nice to see 9 girls performing - miss them heaps! ^^ Their outfits and performance was great! Oh, and during the end when they annouced MVP, you can see Yul and Sooyoung doing the chin dance lol! Such dorks!

Guest xyrhene

Oh Em Gee

eventhough our taengoo is effin tired she still gave her best in the performance

wee tae yeon part was my fav!! korean sone went crazy when tae yeon sang

kekekeke!!

uhh quick question is.. what time does music core start tmrw?

Music Core starts at 3.20pm Korean time :)

Yuri, Sunny, Tiffany & Sooyoung Talk - Music Bank 26.12.08

http://www.sosiz.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=dat...sc&no=13473

Thanks for the link^^ and sure you can call me Karen^^

JeNy at Music Bank

jenygb0.jpg

credits to vely@girlish

and their was also a Yoonsic moment when they were announcing the MVP haha..

I totally love their performance. I am so looking forward to their comeback. I just noticed (since I am too ignorant of other things) that next year will be 2009 already. 9. It's their year! Well it's SuJu's year too. OH I am sorry. lol But anyway, Seohyun's beauty outshined the performance. I don't know if it's just my eyes. But darn, she got really beautiful now.

Aish. Taeyeon... if only I can put 'stress' on your face. T__T Heck, she still does great in the Button's performance. Though I don't like their stylist, why just pontail?! T_T And the clothes is...disturbing. But when I saw her eyes and lips.. darn, seductive. ROAWR. XD

Guest Allison

"They're Back"! In HD <3 (: They're the same video, but the second one seems to be lighter (colorwise) xD Just thought I'd share both.

[HD] Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - Kissing You 081226

Credit: hweeriric

[HD] Dec,26,08 SNSD 소녀시대 Kissing you @ Music Bank

Credit: brendoaa2000

Okay, yeah. I'm in spazz mode right now, so please. Excuse me xD

First off, the girls' skirts are so cute! Haha, and all the girls are gorgeous like always. I don't know if I'm being biased or not, but Sooyoung got my attention. She looks freakin' stunning. Our energetic Sunny ~ lol, she was still adorable even though she messed up a little. Was her hair fixed like a bowtie? :D LOL. Fany's nails were like fire! Hahaha, so red. Yoona's back <3 I missed seeing her in performances. She looked really pretty. Yul's voice faded a little. Is she okay? o__O She did amazing nonetheless. Sica! When her hair's up, you can't tell that she cut it, haha. Her "kiss" at the end was like super cute ^^ Hyoyeon is improving in her vocals each performance [: She blows me away everytime. I know I'm weird, but whenever Taeyeon does this thing where she blinks then smiles at the camera KILLS me xD Oh gosh, I'm such a fangirl. & Our maknae Seohyun just looked heavenly -___- <3 Oh, I loved all the pearls on the girls (I rhymed :P) That's 9 girls I talked about, right? :D

& SNE sounded brilliant when they chanted. To me, it sounded as if more girls were screaming than the usual fanboys xD

Awh, I hope umma Tae will get some rest ~ <3

Guest part09box

Ok people the SNSD Tsunami is starting up... Many fans wanted SNSD to rest and stay low until new album. But looks like the juggernaut has already started. So that's that.

Don't worry about the girls' health or any other matter. SNSD knows how to take care of themselves. We cheer and support the girls, that's all!

Yes there's rumor that SNSD new mini album posters are being posted on streets of Seoul, so if that's true you'll see a picture soon.

Another rumor is that the title of the new single is "Gee". This rumor's been around a while. Some "insider" posted the title and snippet of the song... and another posted a lyric but it's still rumors.

Yoona will finish up her YAMD shooting next week.

NEW schedules were confirmed in the last few hours. Some more schedules are still possible (KBS Gayo Daejun, MBC Drama awards)

Dec 27 MBC Music Core [ SNSD Kissing You stage ]

Dec 29 SBS Gayo DaeJun [ Soshibang Music Drama ] plus [ Taeyeon solo stage ]

Dec 31st KBS Drama Awards [ Yoona up for rookie award ]

Dec 31st MBC Gayo DaeJeJun [ SNSD (stage unknown. Soshi was absent last yr due to sm/mbc fight) ]

Jan 1st Kim Yuna Special with guest Taeyeon airs

Jan 2nd Teaser?

Guest melody9.

Caps of Taeyeon during Buttons Perf on Music Bank ^^

333.jpg

334.jpg

335.jpg

336.jpg

337-1.jpg

338.jpg

bonus cause umma was mega sexy! ^_^

5-5.gif

6-6.gif

7-5.gif

Caps during Buttons Perf on Music Bank ^^

2ugdqo8.jpg

262.jpg

and because im biased XD

2lq6gk.gif

credit: sosiz.net

^

^

^

OOOOOOOH yeah i wonder if the Poster thingy is true or not

i read at SSF that the girls in the poster wearing jeans and t-shirt or something like that

i hope it's for the new mini album but idk >.<

AAWWW you can see clearly taeyeon sooo DEAD tired

see the black around her eyes ?!?!?!?! Gosh SM let her rest

but she's sexy in a COOL way lol XD

Archived