少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

blu smiley !! help me the "Buttons" link

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guyri is the sexiest, while Taeyeon got the best vocaL.

BUT honestly , i think Jessica is a better choice.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay level of sexiness of Taeyeon

she's so HOT in My Name perf and this one is 2nd to that lol XD

i think she fits the song but she does look tired and not to mention she perf KY before this and days before she shoot for many shows

not to mention the drama skit with BB then Star Radio, the show with Kim Yuna, Happy Sunday, Chinchin etc

but she did good job^^ yeah love her look here ^^ Great to see all leaders together kekeke

Guest ningmeng

wow! 57 users.

its been a long time we had more than 40 users at one time.

anw.

back to the performance.

kissing you was alright.

but buttons...

i was a little disappointed.

because taeyeon looked like she was being forced to be on the stage.

she didnt dare to dance/shake her body.

she seems so out of place there.

Guest doomunleashed

ASLKDJLKAJ; TAEYEON *dead* when it got to her turn, singing buttons, you could tell she felt a little awkward but OMG so much awesomeness, sexy Taeyeon owns meXD I was about to squeal lol I'll watch the Kissing You perf. now cause KBS kept lagging and I wasn't able to.

Guest melody9.

ningmeng, i agree with you, she didn't look happy during the buttons perf, haha at the end, she looks like she wanted to laugh or something.

her dancing during buttons seems a bit lazy aswell. but overall, i thought she looked really really pretty! her outfit was really nice!

Guest svisual

it feels like it's been years since i last saw our 9 beautiful girls altogether on stage, singing and dancing... :')

when the girls came on stage for "kissing you", my eyes got teary... and when they finally spread out and i saw yoong right in the middle, i suddenly started crying!

i didn't know i missed the girls this much..

although we've been seeing them in FG and other variety shows every week, today SNSD finally feels... complete. :')

and taengoo in buttons performance!!! hahahaha... the dork in her is too obvious for her sexy side to come out. :P

(and i officially hate the cameraman bcos taengoo didn't get much airtime.. blehhh)

(and i must say that taengoo DID have the best outfit among the 4 girls.. ^^)

then surprise surprise!!! suddenly we see tiffany, yuri, sooyoung and sunny doing some chart thingy!!!

hahahaha!!

today is such a happy day for me with all the SNSD overload!!!

SNSD FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

Guest ningmeng

well then again since when taeyeon ever shake her booty???? Never lol XD

remember her MY NAME perf, she's doing it with her coolness ROFL XD

while others liek doing wave and shaking all things up she's just not doing it too over sexy

but she wasnt even cool in this performance. T-T

there was no stage presence.

i dunno if its me but when she was singing kissing you.

she looked troubled too. T-T

maybe she's too tired.

i dunno. she have too many activities.

we cannot help her give excuses that she's tired from so much activities.

because other artists have a lot of activities too.

Guest crazyfrog

OMG!! I LOVED SEEING THE KISSING YOU PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!! it's far from my favourite song but dang it, i havne't seen them performing that on a music shwo for so long! and all nine of them!! *jumps up and down*

and taeyeon gave a really good go being sexy. i think she was sort of uncomfortable with it, but she still sang well and it was a good performance!! =D and i liked her type of sexy, sort of the strong woman type of sexy, what with the boots, pony tail and jacket! she looked really cool! =D

but she wasnt even cool in this performance. T-T

there was no stage presence.

i dunno if its me but when she was singing kissing you.

she looked troubled too. T-T

maybe she's too tired.

i dunno. she have too many activities.

we cannot help her give excuses that she's tired from so much activities.

because other artists have a lot of activities too.

i think she's ok now that i watched it few times, she's doing good tho in her part

but i can see if she's so DEAD tired, they must be practicing this non stop, before Button she perf KY

then she still has many shows like i mentioned Star Radio, Happy Sunday, Kim Yuna show, Chinchin, then shooting drama skit with BB all she done it alone

you mention it and last yesterday she went to a concert with other SM Towners

Guest doomunleashed

I know what ningmeng is talking about but I still thought she was able to pull off sexy and without overdoing it, I think all of us could tell she was a little uncomfortable and she looked specially awkward when it was her turn to sing but she still gave off that sexy vibe (her clothes helped) and her dancing was pretty good for most of the song except some parts where you could tell she was out of her zone of comfort but I thought it was a good effort and at least I liked it...a lotXD but I'm biased tooXD.

I was a little worried during Kissing You, it was so awesome to see all of the girls performing together once again but Taengoo was definitely a little out of it, her vocals were good as always but she looked so troubled during the whole thing T_T

Guest svisual

i just watched the clearer version of kissing you performance on sosiz and agree that taengoo looks as if she was zoned out. :unsure:

:sigh: see this is what i mean when i say i'm worried for their health...

taengoo's crazy end of year schedule really doesn't help..

she's practically everywhere these days!

hope she gets enough rest...

edit:

V i know taeyeon's performance wasn't all great but it's all over now. some like it and some don't. some attribute it to taeyeon's schedule, some thinks she's just not cut out for it. but all this doesn't matter bcos it's all over and this means one less thing on taeyeon's mind.

today has been a great day for most (if not all) S♥NEs. finally we see all 9 on stage. we saw "kissing you", taeyeon's "buttons" performance, Tiffany-Yuri-Sooyoung-Sunny chart thingy and lastly, Yoona saying some words at the end of Music Bank.

For me, that's more than enough to bring tears to my eyes. For I miss the girls so much and didn't realise i've been bottling up this feeling for sometime now.

As each day nears 2009, I know the girls' comeback is nearing too. So let's just join hands as fans of SNSD and support them no matter what they do and hope that they will be in good health and shape when they make their comeback. ^^

Guest melody9.

^

actualy, it was quite weird, because her dancing seem on the point when it was her part to sing, but when it was her part to sing, she mustve iono doozed off or something cos her dancing was abit off and she wasnt really moving at all. i knwo shes tired but yeh. ahah it was really obvious that she was awkward when it was her turn to sing.

Guest lolly88

Comments :Kissing you the girls look great in the outfits

i like that outfits so princess like it fits them well ,vocals wise,it wasnt their best performance

we know they can do better , but i am just glad to see them on stage again on music shows.

TaeYeon Performance with Buttons:She seemes expressionless ,must be due to tiredness but she look cool while others were sexy

other than that the performance was okay, glad tat music bank use back vocals during the chrous

i tuned in when they were performing Buttons... i missed their performance! but thanks for the great HD video though haha... gah i missed Yuri

Guest part09box

There's no doubt Taeng's dead tired. Her recent schedules are one of the busiest in kpop industry. In addition, remember she has to do ChinChin everyday which is almost a full time job by itself.

In fact after this performance, she had to run to MBC to do ChinChin which is airing live right now. And Taeng DJ is back to her wacky self again. This girl never complains. There is no need to worry for her. She does her best to be a professional and that's what she loves. That's why we all cheer for her~

Overall it's great seeing the girls back on screen again!

Archived