少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sushii-P

OMG !! It's amazing!! Yul-Taegoo-Daesung-Seungri = WOW, I can't describe that!!

And also Taeyeon will do a perf. !!! WITH BUTTONS!! It's a music very sexy and I can't imagine Taey in this register!! It'll very very interesting!!

WOW January it's their month!!! COME BACK, great perf... I can't wait!! I really CAN'T!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE!!!SNSD HWAITING!!

Guest Mellerz

hmmmmm...

081224 Making of Maple Story Cygnus Knight

i know there'll most likely be another version of this, but i'm bored

look at all the love in here

JeNy! Sica starts and Fany wants to follow

i see YulTi. Yuri is so cute in there

can you stop touching her Yuri? LOL

... Sica looked so hot doing that ...

oh great, now Yuri is messing with maknae ;)

Seohyun: "If Yuri comes near me again .. I'll- "

Tiffany, why do you look so lost and ... scared.

It it because of what Seohyun just did?

Or the way Yuri was touching you before?

add your own caption i guess LOL

(kekeke, sica laughing in the back <3)

oh yeah, Taeyeon singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town

i found it so adorable when she mumbled in the middle cuz she forgot the lyrics

oh, tae tae. you did well. continue to do us proud XD

Guest Lishathestain

omg BUTTONS?! :w00t: we're gonna see a sexy side of Taengoo?! :lol: omg i'm giggling already.

hoping it'll be a great perf, both dancing&singing-wise:D

24164318337_60800010.jpg

Guest XiahxTiffany

taengoo singing buttons!!!!! OMG have to see this!!!! :)

and the maple story cyrus cf lol taengoo got lost when singing santa clause is coming to town !!!!

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

I watch the show last night onj mbc and tae yeon sang santa clause is coming to town.

She sang it so well.

I really like it and she was so cute ^.^

i hope she record the song and release it.

New News~

SNSD will perform Kissing You on MBC Music Core on 27th.

All 9 angels will be there~

It's great that all 9 of the girls are going to be there. We started off 08 with Kissing You, so I guess we might as well end it with Kissing You on Music Core. Actually this will be their first performance ever on Music Core for Kissing You, so I guess in a way it's going to be memorable.

Also when you think about it, it's really smart. They're giving everyone bits of themselves before they comeback in a week and few days. SM is a promotional genius.

Guest &anita_*

Aw yay all nine will be there! Even though 'Kissing You' is an old song..im definitely excited to see this since we havent seen YOONA performing this song with the girls for a loooong time! It'll be amazing to have all nine peforming this song~ thanks for the info part09box!

mellerz, love your gifs! loving the yulti interactions <3

and genomesoldier welcome to the thread! have you also joined soshified? you'll find many soshi fans there :)

Guest Lishathestain

more cute caps of Taengoo ^_^

18.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

13.jpg

lol :D

33.jpg

c;S♡NE_태극기@sosiz

i don't care what song, as long as 9 of them would be there and i'm all happy :D

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

It's great that all 9 of the girls are going to be there. We started off 08 with Kissing You, so I guess we might as well end it with Kissing You on Music Core. Actually this will be their first performance ever on Music Core for Kissing You, so I guess in a way it's going to be memorable.

Also when you think about it, it's really smart. They're giving everyone bits of themselves before they comeback in a week and few days. SM is a promotional genius.

o snap, i totally forgot bout the sm artist ban until you mentioned it. so in a way, this is a "new" performance. didnt even realize mucore was gonna be on this week.....

mr. not so creepy anymore sm ajusshi is really a genius. nice exposure for the girls before they make their comeback.

Guest plumblossoms

I just read at the kpop photos section about the Music drama and also the performances :) I'm so excited! I was wondering if SNSD had any activities near the ending of this month. Have a merry Christmas s<3ne (yes, I'm sad I can't make that heart thingy) :P

Guest Senorita_

Music Bank now disclosed the song ~

The 4 girls will do Buttons by Pussycat Dolls

Buttons? That'll be one sexy performance from Taayeon =P I would prefer 'Don't Cha', but it has been performed already. But Button's is a good song still ^^

New News~

Kissing You. A good way to end the song for the year. Also their very first performance on Music Core since debut, so i'll be looking forward to seeing our 9 girls together again :)

Guest nightmare.

Taenggo doing Buttons will be the most waited performance this week

I'm sure Taeng will do that well

Sexy Taeng...

TaeRi in a musical with Daesung and Seungri will be awesome. But i just hope all of soshi and big bang can participate in the musical thing.

I wonder how will the performance be..

All i know it will always be awesome.. because it SNSD

Mel, thanks for the gifs. Because SooNa is win.. haha

MERRY CHRISTMAST EVERYONE!!!

i didn't backlogged since I'm on a hiatus so forgive me if this was shared already.

[HD] Dec,24,08 TaeYeon 태연 singing Santa Claus is coming to town, Hawaiian Couple, I will @ Radiostar

credit: brandoaa2000 @ YT

BTW, I'm definitely looking forward to the Taeyeon's performance of Pussycat Dolls' 'Buttons' with the other groups' members.

New News~

source: part09box @ SSF

Archived