少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soshi to come back on 9th January.

Soshi will release a teaser on 2nd Jan, then come back at KBS Music Bank on 9th January.

Their new song was composed by E-TRIBE, who made Hyori's U-Go-Girl.

It's said that the song sounds very cute.

p.s. It's mini album instead of 2nd album

credits: http://blog.naver.com/leadertang/60059157084 & bossa747 @ soshified.com/forums

Credits Wenting @ soshified.com/forums

They're filming the MV today and tomorrow.

Mini album is just like a single release, so whatever.

Power of 9 is indeed in the house ^^

I can't wait until Jan 2nd.

CANT WAIT. :w00t: finally the nine girls are coming back on stage again. thank you for the heads-up.:)

Up to 8th of Dec, the kids are still recording the album.

They are having dance and live practices almost everyday for December.

more here: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry449279

thanks Wenting for the news. :D

poor Maknae..going to sch for only twice in this month because of preparations...hope she can get good results next year for the uni exams.

Guest Hazuki86

Wow, the Nexon CF looks so amazing!! I wonder if that the full version? I hope there's more.

I can't believe it's the last episode for the girls!! I can't wait to watch the last episode of Factory Girl!

The girls are coming back on ninth of January!! I'm so happy now.

YES! FINALLY THEIR COMING BACK!!!

I sooo can't wait!!!AHHH!!!

a min doesn't always mean its only two to three songs.

I mean look at Big Bang, they had 6 songs on all their mini albums.

So I hope its 6 songs and not like 2-3 songs...lol.

but either way I can't wait!!!!

Guest Haneul~

YES! FINALLY THEIR COMING BACK!!!

I sooo can't wait!!!AHHH!!!

a min doesn't always mean its only two to three songs.

I mean look at Big Bang, they had 6 songs on all their mini albums.

So I hope its 6 songs and not like 2-3 songs...lol.

but either way I can't wait!!!!

This is What I was going to say !

Thanks ! ~

heehhe

guys is MINI ALBUM! not a SINGLE !

mini album = 4 to 6 songs aprox.

I'm soooooo happy !

i can't wait !

i wanna skip christmas and new year haha !

i need their comeback NOW! ><!!! ~

OMG!!!!!!!

the CF! is totally ! amazing haha i swear it i didn't was expecting SEOHYUN with a knife !

it looks very interesting i really hope will be other versions with more girls

and more than 30 seconds =D!

2009 WILL BE THE GIRLS YEAR =D

Guest Lishathestain

lol fara_diggory that's cool how they played SNSD songs so much :D

Maknae is so pretty *_*

40614983me4.gif

Sunny looks like a bunny haha

45737670vi5.gif

ah Sica is so pretty.. i swear i like side bangs better on her xP so cute!

1347FD0749490E393FB8CE.gif

1547FD0749490E3A40E7A0.gif

c;삐리삘롱@sosiz

and YESSSS a MINI ALBUM WOOOHHH~ :w00t: :w00t: i'm too happy right now lols.

i think LSM made a wise decision w/ a mini album.

so they can release their 2nd album later on next year & hopefully, get more chances to be on award shows :D

Guest ningmeng

Soshi to come back on 9th January.

Soshi will release a teaser on 2nd Jan, then come back at KBS Music Bank on 9th January.

Their new song was composed by E-TRIBE, who made Hyori's U-Go-Girl.

It's said that the song sounds very cute.

p.s. It's mini album instead of 2nd album

credits: http://blog.naver.com/leadertang/60059157084 & bossa747 @ soshified.com/forums

Credits Wenting @ soshified.com/forums

They're filming the MV today and tomorrow.

Mini album is just like a single release, so whatever.

Power of 9 is indeed in the house ^^

I can't wait until Jan 2nd.

FINALLY SOME NEWS!

i remembered reading at sosip mill and you said its not very possible.

now it's true.

but cute songs again?

i dunno if im looking forward to it.

mini album now and maybe another mini album/album at the end of the year?

2009 is the girl's year.

Up to 8th of Dec, the kids are still recording the album.

They are having dance and live practices almost everyday for December.

more here: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry449279

wenting. why you make yourself so old by calling the girls kids.

HAHA.

dance and practices = a better snsd.

MINI-ALBUM NEWS:

Part of the lyrics from the new title song:

'너무너무 좋아' '너무 콩닥콩닥콩닥' '너만 보는 바보~'

'I really really like it (you)' 'My heart is beating really fast (thump thump thump)' 'A fool that looks only at you~'

The person that listened to the song said it's another cute-concept song.

Other news the girls are going to be on Music Bank on the 26th and performing 'Kissing You' as well as another special stage.

credits to boxclub @ soshified.com/forums

Guest Haneul~

I really hope is more mature than Kissing you = = !! ~

I want new concept for the girls

we all know they can sing any type of song T_T

why LSM !

let's wait

I really hope the song will be good = =

I'm not totally happy with the cute concept.

but is better than nothing

AHHHH Taeyeon looks so great in the Radio Star preview >___<

It looks like her GG album look, with the hat ! Totally cute.

You know, I was quite disappointed, too with the mini-album, but it's wiser that way. If they release the full length album in january, people will get tired of it at the end of the year. By releasing a mini now, they can finally have a 2nd album in like ... September ! Haha. 01/09/09 - Mini and maybe 12nd album 09/09/09, freaking corny :lol:

That's what I think about it :)

The Nexon CF is just great. Very magical, the best graphic !

Guest jingaling.

i can't wait for january 9, 2009 :w00t:

im glad it's a mini-album. they can promote it for like 2-3 months.

and then they can release their 2nd album in the later half of 2009 ^^

Yeah actually the reason for the mini-album/delay was that SM used a sample for their previous old song before they got the rights to it and everything fell apart so they had to get rid of the song/music video and even the album shoot pictures they took. Everything old was thrown out last week. That's why that they were still recording.

There's actually a lot of positivity with a mini-album release. For one, we're going to get new songs which is a big "FINALLY" factor. Also marketing wise it doubles their promotion time. They're going to have to focus on the mini-album for a couple of months and then release their second album and promote that like right after, which means double the workload but awesome news for the fans. Another thing is it's a great way to test the waters with new concepts/songs and get more SNSD fans on board before they release another full album. And then finally the one that SM really cares about, they can release a bunch of songs on the mini-album (as far as we know SNSD has recorded a bunch of songs over their hiatus) that fans HAVE to buy because they won't be included on the full length 2nd album. I don't really care what they're releasing, because well they're going to be performing again which is what I really care about.

Also next week's radio star with Taeyeon looks super interesting & cute. Eemo said it's a really good show and really fun when it just focuses on one guest ^^

Oh and Yuri is going to be in Joo Hyunmi's MV.

Guest Miwa_Chan

I do think that a mini album would be best and I can't say that I'm not a little disappointed that the girls are gonna use a cute concept again. Of course I am happy that they're coming back but I was hoping for that matured so nyuh concept that was previously rumored. If what Soy said above is true, SM was probably going for that image with the old song but since things didn't work out, they just decided to go with a cute concept again for their comeback? Idk. Maybe they will go with that mature-ish image but still keep it cute? Haha just gotta wait and see ^^; Nothing is for sure right now, except for the dates right? Either way, I am still really looking forward to their comeback ^^

Also I can't wait to see Taeng on that radio star show. It seems to be really interesting and she looks adorable with that red cap (do i see side bangs? <3) And, she'll be singing with a live band! That's really exciting and something I've always wanted to see Taeng do.

Guest kris_argee

i hope the January 9th comeback is true coz i'm super duper excited right now! ^^

i know some fans are disappointed that it's just a mini album but we shouldn't be

we shouldn't complain, we should be happy and thankful that finally they're coming back after a long drought lol

i don't mind if the concept will be cute as long as it's different from the cute concept that they did before

like less cute, but it doesn't matter to me as long as we see all 9 performing again with new songs!

gosh so many things to look forward to

mini album, Taeng's radio star show, performance on the 26th, Yuri in a mv, what else? lol

anyways, love the new MS cf! it looks awesome!

you're like watching a movie trailer lol

i hope there's also a version with all 9 of them

YESSS!!!! the 9 princesses will rule 2009...i cant explain how happy i am ...i almost passed out of happiness.damn finally the wait is over !! i hope jan 9 is the comeback date ...9 girls, jan 9, 2009 ...isnt that like awesome.....oh god i'll mark the date on my calendar and set alarm on my mobile lol....

i dont care if its a mini album ...just seeing our 9 girls back on stage is the best thing i could ask for yayyyy!!! right now its SNSD....forever SNSD!!!

Guest Lishathestain

Oh and Yuri is going to be in Joo Hyunmi's MV.

o Yuri in an MV? is the singer like a trot singer or something? never heard of her, but i can't wait to see her (and Seohyun) in the MV :D

rofl taengoo :lol: anyway imo, her ear piercings are.. sexy xP

1229550307fac04wf7.gif

c;as tagged+sosiz

About the mini album and the still cute concept. i actually don't mind :)

i mean of course they're not gonna just switch concept to mature generation lol.

and for sure LSM not gonna use ballad as the main song to promote the album. it's just not an SM thing haha.

anyway.. they are cute by nature. so yea it comes naturally lmao.

i do hope for songs that will show more of their vocal and some great dance moves :D

random..but sometimes i think Jessica is still holding back on her high part :sweatingbullets: like she's worrying about it too much?

i mean i know she's worrying if she's gonna crack or something, but i think it'll be better if she just let it all out.

am i making any sense? hahah~

2nd random.. after watching the CF, i want them to be in the Harry Potter movie ahahah

Guest &anita_*

Cygnus knight CF

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=...f=soshified.com

Youtube link: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=poaVD1-nmXo

wow maknae looked so awesome in the CF....and Yuri taking off her hood was hot keke..

mmm that person that was speaking..it kinda sounded like Taeng haha

OMG that CF was so freaking awesome! It had cool effects and everything +_+ And Yuri was seriously hot pulling her hood down..and the closeup on Sica was also hot..and yeah the CF was amazing! i want to see more T_T

MINI-ALBUM NEWS:

Part of the lyrics from the new title song:

'너무너무 좋아' '너무 콩닥콩닥콩닥' '너만 보는 바보~'

'I really really like it (you)' 'My heart is beating really fast (thump thump thump)' 'A fool that looks only at you~'

OMGOMG THE GIRLS ARE COMING BACK! And i'm liking the lyrics so far! it sounds so cuuuute :) btw, i find it seriously amusing that LSM is making them comeback on the 9th! Power of Nine anyone? i think SM also understands the concept of 'power of nine' now roflrofl! but anyways, im excited its a minialbum! I can't wait to hear the new songs and see them perform it (:

SNSD is going to rock 2009~~

Yeah it was the trot singer that was previously mentioned being part of the MV, so I don't know if Seohyun got replaced by Yuri or if they're going to be both in the Music Video but it should be interesting. I just finished the new Factory Girl episode. It was cute seeing the girls get so nostalgic when they were talking over the episodes. I agree though there should be another SNSD-based show, they're always so entertaining. And to be honest haha I think the girls do the best when they get to have fun on stage. Like SNSD performing for festivals and broadcasting stations have such different feels from each other. During festivals and Uni concerts they get to be more carefree on stage and chatter and play around with each other on stage and act naturally cute. While for broadcasted stuff like Music Core, Music Bank, and Inkigayo they have to try and stick with being consistent. Anyways I miss the girls ^^

btw if people are going to put the jan 09 date on their sigs, remember to bold the 9s haha they're pretty special imo.

Of course there will be songs that will showcase their vocals :) It may be ballad or maybe something different ? But really, the girls have recorded a lot of songs since summer, they've said it themselves. I think they got a lot in store for us ^^ they might not appear in the newest release, but I just hope that the song that included the rap is not removed from it :( Because I reallyyyy want to hear them rap, for sure ♥

Guest Lishathestain

^oh yea they did say something about including a rap in a song :w00t: totally forgot about that.

now i'm even more excited lol.

it'll be cool if both Seohyun and Yuri are in the MV :) ..as sisters! hahah.

just because she is too cute :D

f0044552_4948e85fcefd7.gif

c;sosiz

this thread is gonna be real busy nearing their comeback lol.

Archived