少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest part09box

Yoona News Digest~

Just because she's been missing from SNSD lately don't be forgetting Sasmi our lovely Yoona~ She won't be pleased if you forget her!Melong.gif

She has a grueling schedule of shooting her drama You Are My Destiny everyday. She gets one day off a week but any free time she has she needs to practice for SNSD's new album. YAMD should end in early Jan unless extended again(better not!).

We saw how strong she was in GGTS. Her nickname used to be PowerYoona. But she is a little tired out now :(

YoonaWeaklingcopy.jpg

But she tries to take care of herself on the set

AcornJellycopy.jpg

People love her on the set because she is so polite and good natured. One of her Korean nicknames is "100 degrees Yoona" because that's the angle she makes when she bows to her seniors.

100DegreesYoona.jpg

But she is lonely by herself on the set. Few weeks ago Taeyeon took her out on a date and they had coffee and did some shopping. Sometimes she brings other members to the set - last week she was seen together with Tiffany on the set.

Now, her drama YAMD is the highest rated TV show in Korea.

YAMDratings2.jpg

The magic number is to get 40% because that will make it a "national drama" and will get lot of publicity. It's not going to be easy but let's keep cheering for her~

And as a new actress she is getting good reviews!

YoonaReviewcopy.jpg

Another Review

JoongAngYoonaReview2.jpg

Now Yoona's big award is going to be the KBS New Actress Award at the end of year.

YoonaKBSaward.jpg

She can also win the KBS Netizen award and the KBS couples award, these two are voted by netizens. Voting thread [here]

YoongAh~ Hwaiting!

Translations by part09box @ soshified.com

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazyfrog

^

oh hey, thanks for the massive Yoong update! i've been wondering how her drama was doing but i don't really follow it. glad to hear that it's doing so well!! yoona hwaiting!!! yeah i hope she does win some acting awards, that'd be nice, since the girls aren't going to the music award shows. =(

and also goodluck to Taeyeon!! hope she wins something as well!! she deserves it. she had two pretty big hits this year. =) and i think she's improving on performing CYHM? as well. the last couple of performances i've seen have been fantastic! she's really able to emote. (Is that a word...?)

thanks everyone for updates, pictures, links etc!!

VV

oh oh, the maple stories CF looks interesting! it looks more relevant than the last one. i have to say, the one with them in the toilet was a little... random... but this one looks good!!! can't wait for it to come out! =D

Guest zippomaru

Yoona will be appear in Thai TV Program 'Samudkojorn' on CH.5

This program will be on air on Date : 14 December Time : 3.10 pm[GMT+07.00 Bangkok] on Channel 5

"Smud-Ko-Jorn" is TV program in Thailand.Present about travel documentary around the World.

FIRST TIME TO SEE YOONA ON THAI TV PROGRAM =)

snsdtt2.jpg

credit: sosiz

LOL, time for another Maple Story CF? The outfits are so cute. <3

part09box, thanks for the Yoona news! I didn't know she was nominated for best new actress last year. T_T

thanks part09box ^^

Hopefully Yoong can win big once again. Make sure you vote everyone ^^

The new Maple Story Cf is coming out on December 18th if you guys are wondering. It looks very magical.

part09box Thank you so much for the Yoona news. I dunno if I'm mean but I hope her drama won't get extended T_T. I want SNSD comeback. If it will be extended, there's a greater possibility that their comeback will be push to another date. But then, I'm really proud of her being known in the acting industry.

zippomaru wow. that is so cool. I also want to see SNSD in our local channel. ^^ thai fans are so lucky.

hyuksu OMG. new Maple Story CF. that is so cool. i can't wait.

Guest nightmare.

Which one of the members would be your best friends if they were your classmates? and why?

Sooyoung. I always want to have a friend like her... She is crazy and fun.

Taeyeon messaging Yoo Bin? Yay! Wonder Generation ...

I never know Taeyeon is that close with Yoobin and they know each other number phone..

Yoona nominated for two categories?

I really want her to win the two categories.

She already work hard for this

The best couple is her and Hose, right? I hope they win. I like them together...

Guest zahieyjunki

part09box and zippomaru thnx for the info..

Yoona will be at Thai tv show!!

That so great!!

Imagine she will speak Thai a bit!!

I loved the one that she bows 100 degrees!!!

Crazy Yoona..

hihi~

I hope YAMD will reach 40% rating of the show its true coz I've been loved this drama since the first episode...

I've never know before Yoona win Best New Actress last year?

Is there any video that that show win the award?

Maybe I have search it at YT!!

thnx a lot & for sure I will vote her!!!

Yoona fighting~**

hyuksu woah!! maple story again!! weee~ can't wait for the cf!!!

The girls look damn cute in red!

Guest Hazuki86

part09box.. so many news all at once!! You are spoiling us! I really appreciate your time to translate them. Thank you! I also didn't know she was nominated as a new actress last year too. Yoona worked very hard for this!! Yoona fighting! This isn't just for her it's also for the rest of the members. :D

hyuksu, thanks for the picture. Looks like a harry potter scene. I can't wait.

Guest shasha92

cant wait for GDA.

too bad snsd will not be there supporting her.

but no matter what she win or not, i so proud she nominated :)

never know Yoona win Best New Actress last year before?

Which one of the members would be your best friends if they were your classmates? and why?

yuri, jessica or yoona.

why?

idk, maybe bcoz they my fave :)

Guest fara_diggory

ah...i cannot wait for the new maple story..

huhu...

they look cute in those outfit..

yeah...

thanx for sharing..

oh yoong at thai programme?

why?

is the mc going to interview her of what??

ahh, cannot wait too

Guest Lishathestain

Can't I be friends w/ all 9 girls? rofl.

ok, so prolly Sica, Fany, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon.

Me and Sica would be the "icy" ones xP

Fany would be my happy pill & with Sica the ones i go to if i need to gossip talk about boys people.

Me and Sooyoung could go hang around trying out new stuff to eat and while i gain weight, she would still be skinny -_-

Taeyeon is just a necessity in life :lol:

I can't wait for the GDA :w00t: too bad only Tae would be there, but lol she'll be the only SM girl lalala~

*hopes for a special stage*

Guest Lishathestain

^HOMG SPAZZZ. WHAT IS THAT. SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

psh i'm glad she's different w/ her white dress, not like the other celebs all black ROFL.

:wub: oh Taengoo.. so pretty!

ooo~

2008121018212010021wc3.jpg

200812101914164230fd3.jpg

c;as tagged+naver

Guest yienyienyien

oh my gawd, so many updates at once (despite the hiatus). I'm so glad Yoona's doing fine, (the drama is heading towards to the 40% rating for sure..) I hope she wins KBS rookie award. :D

Maple CF Harry Potter style, I like. XD I bet they joked around like usual on set.

Taengoo looked soooooo pretty at the red carpet. Petite and cute. :wub: My only complaint is how the dress doesn't fit her on her bust ( or is the dress supposed to be like that? O_O ) She looks pretty happy, that makes me happy. :)

Archived