少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest luumanhgirl

It is so sad for our girls..TT...I can't believe that Tae don't win the OST award.It's unbelievable.Today is a sad day.

We will still wait for their new album.I hope their album will be successful in next comeback.I always love and support our girls.

Soshi hwaiting...!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazyfrog

well, i don't know, even tho Tae was always leading the polls, i guess there were other factors that counted for the final results as well. i don't know, i think the winning song is from a really big production that's actually showing in Korea at the moment, so that may have something to do with it too. (and also SG Wannabe is quite a powerhouse, so...) but yeah, quite sad she didn't win. but it's ok guys. there's always next year. =) and i can't wait for the girls' comeback!! gah, SM is keeping us waiting!!!!

Guest &anita_*

I think everyone deserved the award they got :] but i was honestly surprised that Taeyeon didn't win for Best OST. Her song was in Cyword top 10, and topped the charts many times, and she even performed it a couple of times also. It was also leading on the polls by a wide margin too..but oh well. Congrats to the winners :] We can still hope for Taeyeon for Golden Disk Awards

Guest chackchagi

It's REALLY surprising that Tae didn't win. MKMF wasn't quite the same this year.. I guess they're waiting for Yoon to be done with her drama so she can participate properly but really... That poor guy even has to go to the army already!

Guest luumanhgirl

I feel sorry for our girls,but now it's ok.They have chances in next year.Now,I have a wish that they will comeback soon because S1 waited them so long.I don't understand SM hasn't released their album yet.It tooks 8 months since Baby Baby,they didn't have new song.Why don't SM care for our girls?It is unfair.

Guest ningmeng

dont feel sorry for them. just carry on supporting them.

let's not be upset or anything! there's a better snsd to look forward to when they comeback!

let's just hope sm knows what he's doing...

Guest zahieyjunki

Mann..

I'm so shocked when I see the results coz I'm not watching the show coz PC is having prob!!!

Taeyeon doesn't win!!!

OMG~!

I can't believe that..

But when I saw the last day of the voting, Taeyeon is so far leading by her other opponent by over 1 milion votes..

Why she can't win?

I just cant understand the rules of it!!

It's 100% depends on voting right?

I'm just feel want to bring this case to court you know..

I'm so angry!!!

The gals should really win at least 1!!

So, next year I want to make sure that SNSD will grab all the awards in any other show..

this is not the end of the world..

The girls totally should2 explode next year to prove that they are one of the best artist in Asia!!!

SNSD Hwaiting!!!

^

no it's not 100% depend on the voting

but yeah i kinda shocked too IF not winning

it's not bout the artists but the song itself IF so popular and else ofcourse the other song also popular but for real IF like #1 everywhere for Ost >.<

but yeah idk guess the judge prefer the other song so yeah =/

anyway yeah guys keep supporting the gals

they might not releasing new songs that's why it's hard for them to win but once they release it they could make it on top again^^

dont worry lol arent we fans here to support the gals in anyway? and most important when they release new album

let's all BUY their album^^

now is only on how will SM put Strategy and good Timing for snsd comeback but seems like we wont hear any statement from them anytime soon <_<

Guest zahieyjunki

^^

I'm agree with you..

I'm still sad bout that!!

Wonder how the girls reaction when they didn't get any awards from it..

Yeay, SM should really thinking how to bringing up the girls on top back & don't just think to produce new group!!

They really2 need a huge comeback to be on top again!!

The girls had to focus for only singing coz singing is their 1st job then they can do other job like acting,MCing or whatever they want...

I'm just worried if people will not support SNSD more..

what the impact they will get..

( Gosh, I should not think bad)

Sorry!!!

Don't be sore losers T-T.

The girls have a long career ahead of them and they're going to lose a bunch of awards, but in the future they're going to win a bunch too, so don't fret over one award show. Not only that but I think not getting an award doesn't mean SNSD is less deserving of anything this year. The girls have worked hard and we should just continue to support them no matter how many awards they've won or don't win. I know for sure that I don't sit around and like SNSD because of the number of trophies on their shelves. They're still relatively new and still learning and improving each day.

Do you guys remember how hard it was for the girls to win their first award on Music Bank. They had to run to the station that day and even with their tears they tried to perform hard for the fans. No award can ever take away our love for SNSD.

For now let's wait for Yoong's drama to end and SNSD's return. All we can do is wait ^^

2009 will be our year, I can feel it ^^

Guest ningmeng

^ dont think too much.

as long as you noe YOU are not going to drift away from them and support them, the girls will understand.

and i think the girls noe they wont be able to win the award...

Guest Lishathestain

491effb69feaa.jpg

491effb5c413c.jpg

491effb597a60.jpg

491efe7bbb55e.jpg

491efe791cbd5.jpg

lol so cute :D

491efe7b57022.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

my wish list:

- yoona to finish YAMD

- girls get some rest

- a preview of the 2nd album

- a really strong comeback, so it would last until 09 big award shows xP

Guest zahieyjunki

I don't think they didn't think to not be able get any award..

Just because maybe they have any schedule or any project that more important!!

But lets just don't fight bout that!!

Were Soshified right?

weee~

*A whole 2009 is a SNSD year!!!

Promise~!!

Thnx for the caps Lisha!!

Now, I can't get used of Sica's hair..

So cute!!

after this, what is their programme in their schedule?

does they have Love Concert with DBSK, SHINEE, WG& others right?

when is it?

and I think they prepare for SM Town concert at Bangkok right?

really can't wait!!!

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

2009 will be our year, I can feel it ^^

YES, 2009.

Lol and i had high hopes about snsd pop out of nowhere and make a comeback hah.

happyjess.jpg

Guest noriebanzai

^ aw look at sica's those chubby days...i think she will look way prettier if she gains a little more weight... she's so bony now

is "i can hear you" nominated for the ost award?? i thought its popular now..and moving up real fast in the kchart.

anyways dont feel so sad when the girls make their comeback they will dominate all the awards ^^ im sure about that!!

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

it's from their commercial...uh...i forgot what it was called

but it's on youtube, just go search it up

taeyeon wasn't even there for MKMF

i wonder why...i saw everyone's else pictures but hers

oh well she didn't win

lets hope she'll win for golden disk award

I'm surprised that Taeyeon didn't win the OST award. Not being a sore loser here, but Hong Gil Dong aired from end of 07 to beginning of 08, yet the song is still immensely popular throughout 2008, netizens gave overwhelming support to the song. I'm disappointed, but I believe Taeyeon's got opportunity to win the OST award in the future.

TOPPED A PAGE.

dn283l.jpg

23uqx3o.jpg

9a8goi.jpg

2edumu8.jpg

4lj51c.jpg

Archived