少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest shasha92

miyachan11 & sassydork_.

thank fo the list but it was kinda similar to the SM concerts before.

blu_smiley , thank for FG caps..

yoona are back!

love yulsic one & fany so pretty in pink!

thank for Korean Entertainment Award pics, younha029 & miyachan11.

Congrat for wining Best Female Group ^_^

hmm.. but sica's new hairstyle a lil bit weird..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fara_diggory

oh..i think sica looks good with that hair style to..

it look fresh..

ahh..now i imagine sica is wearing hairband with that hair....

must be cute..

huhu

Guest &anita_*

Oh. My. GOD! SICA'S HAIR T____T i had a horrible shock looking at it, since i always loved her long beautiful hair! I think it would look cuter if Sica's bangs weren't so blunt..but i don't know, having mixed feelings about her hair right now :( Though Sica herself still looks gorjess haha~ She kind of reminds me of Tiffany when i look at her with short hair heh..JeNy..x]

Wow thanks for sharing pictures everyone! And congrats to the girls for winning best girl group! :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

congrats to snsd for winning the best female group award for the korean entertainment thingy lol

oo and i gotta watch factory girl now lol episode 6!!!! finally came out!!!! :)

o and luv sica's new hair style it makes her look prettier and younger :)

Guest Sushii-P

Oh my god!! I read some bads things about them!! The anti are so annoyed!! They are very cruel with them!! Just because they sing, and of course because they are very appreciate for many others artists!! I feel really hurt when I read all mad things!!! BLACK OCEAN... tsk tsk what's else?! Why they did that seriouly!! =(((

Guest Mellerz

omo, my sica. my babyy, your hair. whyyy?!

i agree with my bestie, flares are a no-no

sure maybe if it was all straight, .. or tied in a ponytail

i can manage LOL, aish. gotta get used to this ♥

ahh! KangYeon performed together at MBC DJ Concert?!

i needa see like the real HQ broadcasted performance of that XD

Guest chungmah.

What were TaeYeon and Kangin doing on stage together ? lol

they look cute. Jessica's hair is interesting. I don't like it much though.

She does truly look like a doll.

Guest &anita_*

One more~

1b8c08fd75b645c8fa8e09frc4.jpg

cr;sosiz

Taeyeon looked soo cute at the MBC4U concert! and Kangyeon~ they are so dorky and cute together (: thanks for sharing!

edit:

wenfany.jpg

wenfany5.jpg

cr; wenfany@ssf

V LOL! Ohhh Tiffany <3 JeNy love-hate relationship? roflll

Guest HonMaru

I really like their outfits from the 15th Korean Entertainment Awards. ~ I hope they wear something like that for their 2nd album concept.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

omg no no no!! jessica what did you do with your hair! this is not the flapper era. i dont care bout the length, jus plzzz no more of the flippy thingy.

and the outfits are FUGLYYY. half of them look like boys and the other look like middle aged woman....

come snsd is young and FRESH! lol. brighten up the outifts...and honestly was there really a need to be THIS conservative.

but other than that...i cant wait to watch new FG eppie

Guest superjihyeee!

^haha yeah their outfits are kind of like, dull.

Like Tiffany's pants D;

they look like ajumma pants or something ._.

eh idk. i think Jessica can pull of the short hair pretty well (:

Guest Haneul~

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

congratulations to our girls for winning BEST girl group !!!!

I'm so happy for them !! heheh they deserve it!

Omg !!! ~

Sica's new hair ! o.O!!!!

Love it! she looks soooooooo cute ! ~

hehe thanks for the updates =D!!!

aaaaaah

can't wait for their comeback !! ~

Guest ketsuki

I think Sica's hairstyle gives her a much more fresh and young look~ And it makes her look less...strict. XD; I actually really like it~ There are lots of cute and creative things she can do with hair that length as opposed to buns and curls all the time, in my opinion. I hope the stylists really get creative~ Each of them should revamp their hairstyle for the second album, I think. Long and straight with the occasional curls is so Vol 1 for them XD

Guest crazyfrog

thanks for the pictures!! wow, this style is certainly different! i like what Taeyeon's wearing, and i quite like the idea of the bowtie and all, but i'm just not sure about those pants... are they... suppose to look loose like that? they're just a tad odd looking... o.O but otherwise, that's a nice change. i really like Fany's glasses, Jess's hair is... still growing on me. XD but i'm just really happy they're finally not wearing them ugly shoes they've been wearing lately. XD

Look how skinny Hyoyeon is!

(sorry if its been shared previously, i only came across it today!)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk206/laani/hyoyeon.jpg

^(photo from clothing sponsor 'conflictedtendency')

She's gettin prettier by the day!

Factory Girl ep. 6 has aired right?

whoa!! i've never seen this picture before!!! (i think it's the one that Hyo wore to the Elle party??) but wow Hyo is GORGEOUS here!! she's definntely working it. =D

thanks for sharing everyone!! =)

Here's from SSF Sosipmill :

Some interesting facts.

- The styling company, London Pride's contract has not yet ended. Korean fans spotted girls with London Pride staff numerous times (past/present), so I think both "new" stylist and London Pride are styling girls not just the "new" stylist.

- It seems like SNSD aren't gonna be attending MKMF award because DBSK and SHinee have put up their schedule up in their official website but SNSD haven't yet. Don't worry too much of MKMF award though since girls already won Korean Entertainment Award and it's more recognized award. But keep on voting just in case!

- Yoon Gyesang from god said that he wanted to meet Taeyeon because he likes listening to her songs. This is not a fake news I saw the original interview :)

- This is something that everyone knows by now: the next factory girl episode will have a lot of Yoona...

credit:bug@ssf

Gosh if the gals no coming to mkmf =_=

but i hope taeyeon will come coz she deff gonna win i hope, coz if she doesnt come the award will be given to other artist no?

and LOL one of Taeyeon's dream is COMING TRUE her fave guy Yoon Kye Sang wants to meet her LOL XD XD wah she must be very happy to hear this kekeke

Guest inyeon.

Haha, I honestly LOVE their outfits. I would love love love to have them.

They're actually really trendy, despite what people think. D: high fashion is kind of tacky at first, I admit.

coming from a person who really loves fashion, i say yay to their stylists XD nice choices. I wouldnt want them to be stuck in skirts all the time. pants are good.

Anyway, about jessica's hair. I do miss her beautiful long hair, but its nice to have a change. ^^

Archived