少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

I'd rather that they don't go on variety shows and have like.5 sec of air time.

But if they do go, hopefully it's on somehting like Happy Shares Company.

SM! Pls. don't make them go on star golden bell! They ignore newbies there!

It's really such a waste of effort to have them appear on shows where they only

get to introduce themselves and then that's pretty much the length of their airtime.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xoJOANNEox

question: do any of u guys hav pics of the SNSD girls when they were in their debuting years or when they were younger than they r now!?

thx~ ^_^

^ i think someone posted some debut pictures before. maybe you can try to check backpages and also at the kceleb photo section.

alexiel, it will be a winter remake album? I think its prolly because the summer remake is selling quite well? its better if they have their own new song since they are still new. but I'm still excited about it hope they'll do an mv for the main smfamily song.

jw, yeah sending to chunji sounds good. It should be alright for us to send it to be "c/o" sooyoung right?

iwatchmovie, well I'd hate watching them being ignored on shows but jihwaza, happy share co. kmidol world and star king too should be alright since kangin is there or even a proper talk show/interview. them appearing on shows will be a good promotion. but yeah being on star golden bell will be difficult for them to adjust since half of the guest stars are their seniors and older singers.

Guest jaeners

Sadly, it's already been implied on the SM site that their winter album will also be a remake album. =_=
Aww man. That is totally not cool. ._. I mean I love the remake of this years summer album and all, but eh...asdfghjkl oh well. It will probably be good anyway. :3

Oh dear, What is SM doing?? X_X

Oh well...

Ill sing along to the lyrics i know. haha.

About B-Day Projects...

Is is possible to mail it to Chunji?

Instead of the SM building?

Yup Jessica seems really social among the rest of the members. XD

topped a page :x

Nothing to share.

sorry.

I totally forgot Soo Young DJed Chunji. Actually, I forgot Min did too. Some fan I am. -_- But anyway, sending it to Chunji could work. :D I'm sure Soo Young would be very surprised and Min could be jealous. Lol and love the gifts. ^^

Sorry if these have been posted :unsure:

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7904/11...l3721iw0.th.jpg

credits: popcornfor2

Isa is that Tiff?

WHOAAAAA I want to see Jess and Tiff on Star Golden Bell hahaha

They reall need to be in a GAME show tho atleast 2 or 3 just to make

themselves known more to the public

diana ahahaha it's okay^^ Im the one who shpuld thankyu for you posted up the link^^

OMG I want the SL link for their FM Inkigayo show nyaaaaa they sounds SOOOO GREAT!!!!

See they need to give Tiff's more lines,I hope they will intheir 2nd single

Guest haeaznboiyoung

Wahh thanks for those youtube links mizzqtpnai!

Really showcases their voices very well

I was a bit surprised, Tiffany and Jessica had a MUCH stronger voice than I thought o_o

Guest jaeners

Okay, I know this is a little late, but I just FINALLY listened to the song Tae Yeon featured in and omg. Her voice is so frickin beautiful and kfghdfh gah. I love her more now. I swear all of these girls will soon make me love them all equally and I'll end up having no favorite. Hahah. T_T But anyway, Tae Yeon's voice is beautiful like always and kdfjxdf it's so mature. <3

Also, I think they should come out with album instead of a second single next. x:

Guest dbsk_star

I finally got the FM Inkigayo clips on youtube xD

Into the New World LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Xf8vLXuIc

Nuhreul Saranghae LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ssdkwP7Pjw

Perfect For You FM Inkigayo Logo song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLI91bG7DQc

Thanks for the links ^^

Tiffany was really good here esp. in the SES song!and the logo song was very well done too. lol Jessica kept on telling Seohyun to lower the mic

even though Taeyeon is the leader, i feel that Jessica has the more leader vibe

Thanks for the links ^^

Tiffany was really good here esp. in the SES song!and the logo song was very well done too. lol Jessica kept on telling Seohyun to lower the mic

even though Taeyeon is the leader, i feel that Jessica has the more leader vibe

I know what you mean!

In Mnet GTS she was the one who talked to the pd while the others just stood there.

I don't have any porblems at all of Jessica being the leader.

I think she would actually make a good leader. Not because she trained the longest but

she just has the leader-aura in her.

Guest agnes.

Sorry if these have been posted

credits: popcornfor2

thank you for these. i've never seen these before. :D

i couldn't even recognize tiffany in the third picture. o_o;

I finally got the FM Inkigayo clips on youtube xD

thanks for uploading them. :D

jessica sings so calmly and it really impresses me. she seems really confident. :)

taeyeon seemed to be having a hard time singing in a few parts of into the new world though. ^^;

but they still sang really well. <3

these girls like singing perfect for you as logo songs. xD;

Also, I think they should come out with album instead of a second single next. x:

i wish they would. i'd really like to hear more songs from them.

I don't have any porblems at all of Jessica being the leader.

I think she would actually make a good leader. Not because she trained the longest but

she just has the leader-aura in her.

same here. she seems to act more like a leader, really.

like that episode in their show when hyoyeon disappeared during practice, she was the one worried about everything. :x

Hmm, I think this is my first post in here. When I first saw SNSD, they were just okay and their song seemed average. But now their song "Into The New World" is growing on me (I've been playing it on repeat). I even managed to learn part of the lyrics, haha (I don't speak korean). By now I think I can tell everyone apart.. but I still think Yoona and Yuri looks sort of similar. Tae Yeon reminds me of BoA and Seo Hyun reminds me of Zhang Li Yin. Hyo Yeon reminds me of the actress in Full House (Song Hyo something..?). I like many of them.. but I think my favorite member would have to be Tae Yeon. She sing really well and does awesomely in the lives. I think she's really cute and has a lot of charisma. I really like Soo Young too. She seems to have a lot of personality. She's also a great singer and dancer. I love Tiffany's voice in the cd tracks but I'm not too found of her haircut :unsure:. I think that Sunny and Yuri have really strong voices :). I imagined Jessica and Hyo Yeon's voices to be deeper and was a bit surprised when I first heard them.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before.. but I was wondering if it's been confirmed that all 9 members are full korean? Some of them (like Seo Hyun and Soo Young) looks really chinese to me. And in the profile Seo Hyun's specialty is Chinese and Soo Young's specialty is Japanese. I remember how it was kept a secret that one of the members in Cats was actually Japanese instead of Korean. I just think it would be interesting if it were true :P.

Sorry for all that rambling :P. I can't wait for their next performance :wub:.

Guest love<3changmin

^ jessica n tiffany's from america

i think all of them are full korean

mayb its interesting if some were chinese or japanese

smilezzx haha now that u mention it, thats quite true.. she's also the magnae n also innocent n cute like minnie.. lol mayb thats why she is my favourite member! ;x!!

mizzqtpnai thanks for the inkigayo fm on yt! they amaze me so so much

theyre into the new world on the radio is so awesome, nohreul saranghae was nice to listen too, tiff and jessica was awesome there

but jessica reminded me of leader gyuri (kara) when she pushes seohyun's mic lower.. i always thought jessica was the leader

taeyeon was awesome as usual n tiffany was amazing if she's not dancing while singing, yuri can sing very good altho she's sitting! she tends to do all the talking.. keke i like her this!! remember at episode 2 seohyun called her Unniiieeee~ and then yuri does this kinda funny pose.. n the caption put "somebody stop her"

yuri is very hyper n charismatic! my 3rd favourite

kangxbyul wah ur so lucky at least u saw tiffany upclose before ^^

^ jessica n tiffany's from america

i think all of them are full korean

mayb its interesting if some were chinese or japanese

Oh whoops, I knew that they were from America but it slipped by mind :P. Based on their specialty.. I think it could be possible that SooYoung is Japanese and Seo Hyun and Yuri are Chinese. Can any korean speaker tell if any of them have any accents? :unsure:

Guest smile-jw

Oh whoops, I knew that they were from America but it slipped by mind :P. Based on their specialty.. I think it could be possible that SooYoung is Japanese and Seo Hyun and Yuri are Chinese. Can any korean speaker tell if any of them have any accents? :unsure:
Nope Im pretty sure they are all korean. ^^

Some members can speak japanese and chinese but they learned from staying in china for a year or so..

I actually think Jessica has the leader vibe as well..

But for SM groups they usually choose the oldest right?

They are definitely all full Korean. SM teaches most of their artists Chinese and Japanese, it's part of their basic training.

Are Tiffany and Jessica both ABK?

^

i think jess and Tiff are, i know Tiff's family are there, but im not sure about Jess, shes been training for a while and her sis is rumored to be a trainee or something so blah. she did live there though :huh: ... i think

^

^

^

i think theyre all korean, none really have an accent, except Tiff, she can pause quite a bit when speaking

btw thanks for the clips and all more to watch ^^

Jess does have a leader vibe ^^. I think Taeyeon seems more like a 'i feel like acting like an 11 yr old' type girl XP [i mean that in a good way], whenever i see her on shows and on radio she seems so hyper ^^;

Guest jaeners

I actually think Jessica has the leader vibe as well..

But for SM groups they usually choose the oldest right?

Yeah, I think Jessica has the leader vibe too. And yes, SM usually makes the oldest the leader. DBSK is an exception though where as Yun Ho is the 2nd oldest, but he's the leader (bc he volunteered to be the leader :x) and Jae Joong is the oldest, but he's the lead vocal. But besides that, all of SM groups, the leaders are usually the oldest. Also, I forgot to mention this before, CSJH doesn't have a leader. They are all equal.

[Edit]

TOPPED. Just because I love Hyo Yeon. T_T <3

9b01945472e13c50d10906ble3.th.jpg

V Ah, I forgot to mention CSJH. Lol. CSJH doesn't have a leader. They have equal status.

^Really? So is Lina the leader for CSJH? I thought there was never a leader for that group.. :huh:.

Thanks everyone for the confirmation that they're all korean ^_^. Btw, can anyone translate what happened in episode 3.. the scene where they were reading their fan's comments on the internet. They all seemed so shocked and confused :unsure:. Also, what about the very last part.. did the lady say that SNSD are going to be modeling in bikinis :blink:.

Archived