少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help me !! i can't sleep ... my head is stuck with thier song !!! what m i suppose to do ? .. sob sob...

Count sheeps! Haha. XD

Blah, you guys just JUMPED after the live perf, so I'm not even gonna bother backlogging the last few pages haha.

Personally, (I don't wanna offend anyone, just wanna bring out my thoughts) SNSD's live was so much better than SJ's live for Miracle back then.

& I agree with someone from pages back, that SM should make the girls sing live all the time so they can improve on their live ^-^ Or they all can run & sing at the same time like BoA :D haha.

Guest Alexiel

eh, tiff trained for a little over 2 years.

it sorta bugs me that suju trained for about the same time as these girls, and when suju does their first live perf [it was pretty shaky] people are like, it's alright! they'll improve!!

but then SNSD does their first live [which by the way is their 2nd real aired performance] everyone's like, "i'm not impressed, i was expecting more."

people are so biased because the members of SNSD are pretty girls, not hot boys like SuJu.

dont take this the wrong way, I'm a HUGEHUGEHUGE fan of SuJu.

anyways, on a better note, i liked their live perf. and their documentary showed how much better they can be, because the live on their doc. was amazing. ^^.

plus the nerves must be taking over. even 7 years of training cant make up for serious nerves ^^

I understand that you're a fan of Super Junior, but there's no point in dragging them into the conversation. In case you don't remember, Super Junior was also heavily criticized on their live performances, and it became a huge controversy at one point. Fan responses shouldn't really be compared since it's always a matter of perspective. There will always be people who say they are good and people who say they are bad. If you happen to think one way or another, there's no reason to force your opinion on others. Just focus on SNSD and not what others say. If you enjoy their music, then don't let anyone else make you think otherwise.

Guest pinkpiglet

their live was pretty good. i expected a bit more though.

teh yun, hyo yun and tiffany satisfied me though overrall.

this goes for most of the members...they start out singing

well but their ending note is messy and out of tune mostly.

one thing i've been meaning to say about this group is that

they're all great individually (in singing and dancing)

but they need to learn how to stay together and be

united as a group whatever they do that is (even greeting)

it'll be harder cause it's a big group but it's possible.....

this group will be awesome if they could show that.

most people would disagree with me but if you look

closely, you'll see what i'm trying to say though.

Guest gumi chan

SOOO I had been thinking yea I'll give them a chance, cause I hated how they had so many anti's and stuff. THEN...the fancam thing came up and I was like >_> maybe...but now..HOMG

After going though 59 pages of stuff #_#;; good god you girls jumped this thread by four pages in the span of a couple hours... anyway. THEY ARE LOVE.

The new live...<3333333333 GAW! OMG they are so cute, and I really liked it!!

Pft on anyone saying they aren't impressed, cause they aren't really use to being with a band when they first debut or something :|;. No one is perfect on the first live performance. I roffled when DBSG debuted :|;; and look at them now.

SNSD will be just as good ;O;!

I can't wait for more lives and performances from them!

T_T -so in love with SooYoung *_*;;;-

I just wish that people would put the names of the girls when they are posting photos of the girls ...cause I still have a couple issues with it comes to YoonA and TaeYeon and mix them up. -hates having incorrect photos in folders when saving-

THANK YOU THOUGH TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SHARING!!! You guys are a god send.

Guest Platinum

Ohh my :blink:

two SNSD video in HQ....

but i cannot access it...

be patient for witing the youtube version...

thanks for all update^^

if u look a couple of pages before.. the youtube link is there... or in my sig...

._.

---------------------------------------------------

im excited to see how the music bank perf turned out... the chanting was loud from the fans in that one...

I just wish that people would put the names of the girls when they are posting photos of the girls ...cause I still have a couple issues with it comes to YoonA and TaeYeon and mix them up. -hates having incorrect photos in folders when saving-

THANK YOU THOUGH TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SHARING!!! You guys are a god send.

lol I used to have the same problem getting mixed up with yoona and yuri. dont worry soon you'll start to remember them. I suggest you check out the first page (should be first page with their profile), watch their UCC clips (credit xspeedxstarx) if you havent and in their debut performance, they zoomed in each member's parts and identify them. I used to guess who's who a lot when I was watching their fancams and even when their mv was released. Maybe you can try that out. :)

edit: I'm nice today... for those who'd like to watch their live performance and is too lazy to backlog. (uploaded by ^platinum) opps didnt realise you have the link on your siggy.

Guest night.star

Just finish watching the life perf!!!

Luv it!!!

Go So NyuH Shi Dae!!

Luv Tae Yeon more nd more!!!

But I still like HyoYeon the best!

I get Yuri nd YoonA mix up sumtime!

Guest JF21©

Yuri (Geministar) introduced me to this group a few days ago..didn't think i would like them for the simple fact that large girl groups make me nauseous....however, i really like them! they each have different strengths and it's cool to see how well their voices go together.

HyoYeon really stood out to me when i watched their video for Into the New World...she's a GREAT dancer..like really..even in the group dance shots..her movements were really extraordinary! i also liked her voice. i think she's my favorite! haha

i haven't seen them perform live yet, but i'm looking forward to it. :)

oh btw, i WANT Tiffany's scooter-thing from the Into The World MV....lol

Guest jaeners

^ Lol. Tiffany's scooter in the mv is actually Super Junior's Shin Dong's scooter. XD Hahah.

I don't know why some of you guys don't like Hyo Yeon's solo dance. O_O I really liked it. I mean, she does different moves for her solo dance which I find a good thing instead of seeing the same moves over and over again. @_@ Well, I believe she did it differently. I need to go back and watch first. Hahah. T_T;; But nonetheless, I really love Hyo Yeon's dancing and her solo dance is awesome. <3

Guest night.star

^ Lol. Tiffany's scooter in the mv is actually Super Junior's Shin Dong's scooter. XD Hahah.

I don't know why some of you guys don't like Hyo Yeon's solo dance. O_O I really liked it. I mean, she does different moves for her solo dance which I find a good thing instead of seeing the same moves over and over again. @_@ Well, I believe she did it differently. I need to go back and watch first. Hahah. T_T;; But nonetheless, I really love Hyo Yeon's dancing and her solo dance is awesome. <3

Yup, the scooter belong to ShinDong, cuz went I was watching sumthing, I forgot wat it called, they was in SuJu house, nd they show ShinDong pink scooter!!

I luv HyoYeon solo dance too!

Guest JF21©

haha i didn't know that...prolly cus i'm not a fan of Super Junior...or any artist from SM aside from Boa..and now SNSD :)

like i said i haven't watched any lives yet, but if she changes her solos everytime then i think that's awesome! i know i get bored when watching performances and everything is so predictable and choreographed down to the snaps and ticks....switching it up is cool..keeps people interested in seeing what she'll do next ! ^_^

i reckon hyo yeon improvises in the dance [yay!] i think shes the kinda girl that really wants to entertain, and take risks, she seems out there [ah, how i love this girl, shes so my idol :wub: ]

i still need to watch their live [geez no wonder it grew 10 pages]

but i must say the stage looks pretty ^^

--

(not mentioning any groups), but they did alot better than other groups ive seen. the thing that impresses me is their ability to dance and sing with choreography like that.

i mean ive seen other groups with much more simple dances (not saying they were bad, its just they dont move around as much, theres alot of walking involved and standing completely still for their part) and you see them out of breath and having to share parts their own parts.

im now convinced that these girls have serious talent ^^

I understand that you're a fan of Super Junior, but there's no point in dragging them into the conversation. In case you don't remember, Super Junior was also heavily criticized on their live performances, and it became a huge controversy at one point. Fan responses shouldn't really be compared since it's always a matter of perspective. There will always be people who say they are good and people who say they are bad. If you happen to think one way or another, there's no reason to force your opinion on others. Just focus on SNSD and not what others say. If you enjoy their music, then don't let anyone else make you think otherwise.

yeah i remember suju was heavily bashed and made fun of

heechul especially. he had the nickname broken voice for a long time so he said he practiced a LOT.

Guest JunsuLover

i dont get it why people are saying it wasnt good ):

sure, it could improve. OF COURSE it can.

this is only their second real performance.

and it was their first live one.

plus, look at those dance moves!

i expected them to make it less hard

for the live performance but they stuck with it :]

personally, i think they were just nervous.

and theres so many of them that its hard

to keep everyones voice on pitch ALL the time.

i am sure they will get better, improve,

and freaking kiss @$$ at live one day =DD

jessica impressed me big time.

seven years of training really does make a difference.

Guest crazyfrog

Oh wow! I'm not the only one that thinks so! :ph34r:

I absolutely agree with you. Yuri's voice is strong, so I'm a bit confused why she doesn't have not many parts with her strong voice. :ph34r:

I think the reason why Yuri isn't one of the main singers is that she suffers the same way Jang RiIn does. they both have powerful voices, but they lack control. so it can really go over the top. XD i think with a bit more training, Yuri can definitely be one of the big voices in the band. =D

Guest aya_Cute

@Platinum ohhh so its the same with ur siggy link...

so many performance by them, make me little confused

even i donlod double ^^:: but sice they are pretty its doesnt matter :P

@jaeners i very like Hyo Yeon's solo dance esp in their MV...

but when she doing it in performance, its not look wild as she doing in MV yeah IMO

Guest night.star

aya_Cute: Maybe she tired, cuz when they filming the mv, they have rest nd blah blah

Yay!!This is my 3th times topping a page!

i'm sorry I am on a 'yoona' craze at the moment cant help the fact that I just adore the girl. lol

I'm watching the drama 9 ends 2 outs partly because she's in it. She's already in 2-3 episodes and in the latest ep 7.

She had to act as a 'baseball fan' so with her on screen character she's bound to be hated by the viewers, infact some despised her already (i believe she'll turn nicer towards the end or midway). still, on the bright side when people start to hate her character that usually means her acting is quite good. lol too bad the drama is underrated and unsubbed.

Archived