少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

ImJinMo said "listening to Kissing You is like sitting in a silk chair". Tablo said ITNW is one of the best songs in recent memory, idol music or not. But Tablo kept stopping Im from spazzing. Tablo is a known Taeyeon fan but since he's going out with KHJ he is careful about his fanboying :)

lol "silk chair" it's that good huh? :P

i must agree with Tablo on ITNW being one of the best songs from idol or non-idol group.

awesome dance moves aside, the lyrics are really meaningful. especially for our girls who went through a lot since the beginning.

i especially like this part, "Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us. with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up." ;__;

& it might not have a catchy chorus like Gee or Kissing You, but it's just a really powerful song all around <3

but i have a request...

i need the most awesomest pictures of SNSD please :) i perfer a picture with all of them in it :D

i hope this request isnt too much :unsure:

some of my fave ^^

d002650849291f2b6ba2f.th.jpg d002650849291f34c09c9.th.jpg download2blog.th.png mbzk1az1jtynmmzzlnng.th.jpg

downloadb.th.jpg thumbnailmze.th.jpg geechangeroom.th.jpg 13580591.th.jpg

cfnexonlpv0.th.jpg dsc00322q.th.jpg namthip2008072215365647.th.jpg downloadhbi.th.jpg

btw i was just naver-ing around and i saw a lot of this picture. what's it about?

235227(0)_14-(55)_^500^333^.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silis7noy

btw i was just naver-ing around and i saw a lot of this picture. what's it about?

http://image.asiatoday.co.kr/file/235227(0...)_^500^333^.jpg

That's Clon's Kang WonRae with the girls. Clon was the first Hallyu kpop star more than ten years ago, made of Kang and Koo JoonYup. Kang got in big accident and is now wheelchaired. The news is about how he choreographed the Hahaha dances, inserting sign language gestures to cheer people with handicaps.

Also there's news about the Miero drink being a hit, with a successuful launching due to SNSD effect.

Guest Mellerz

Don't wanna stretch out the page even more, but seems like I have to.

What an emotional weekend for Chin Chin. One DJ leaves another by herself.

They cried. I almost cried. How dare they break up my favorite couple? Jk.

Hope Tae Yeon can adjust to the new atmosphere in the studio, now.

Good luck to Kangin and I know you'll be back soon ;)

Tae Yeon, ah. Hwaiting!! <3

C h i n C h i n 0 9 0 4 1 5

Why'd she make herself look like a puppy?

The last time for pictures with her partner...

Kangin Oppa pinching Tae's cheek, haha.

He ended up getting her to play this game.

Tryna throw a pencil into the little holder...

Tae Yeon checking her butt? XD

They were dancing to After School's "Diva"

...Awkward, much...

Time for the last good-bye's

Tae Yeon: "I can't talk. I'm gonna cry.

I'm on the verge of crying. My voice's cracking"

Sadly, she doesn't ever want to let go...

For more special Kang-Yeon moments, be sure to check it out HERE @ wondergeneration.wordpress.com

And here's a little side video, ending cuts from Chin Chin.

090415 Chin Chin (Kang-Yeon's Last Bora)

hi! just dropping by again here!

fany is sooo pretty in that performance...

hope she performs that again!

just watched WGM sooo funny thanks for sharing that!

RE: my avatar, its from a picture thread here. forgot to thank who shared this one. thanks to him for letting me use it...

Guest shinhdeplol

ommg the chinchin moment is so cute :(

im gonna miss this couple :(

i love the way Kangin pulled her into a bear hug

<3

Guest Lishathestain

more Taengoo from Chinchin website ^_^

f008448449ec01de9bf13.png

f008448449ec01da4d669n.png

f008448449ec01d7b01b5.png

c;F.O.D@sosiz.

oh and thanks for the answer silis7noy. that's really really cool that he choreographed the dance w/ sign language!

;___; Mel.. the KangYeon is killing me. i miss them so bad!

Guest kellykim10

awesome new chinchin pics! i love all of the pictures especially the one with the camera, so it's my icon now ^^ hehe

i also miss kangyeon as well.. poor dorkable leader is going to be overworked ㅠㅠ

thank you for all the pictures!

Guest zahieyjunki

lol oh god Taengoo :lol:

so un-idol like hahah.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5558/124015464902.jpg

Ouhh ho~ she's looking dork!!

I see her 3 piercings!!

PowerOf9, thnx for the links, & caps!! ROFL Taeng!!

Are they having a picnic? Love the luggage!!

Chin Chin Taeng hold the ABBA album!! I love them too!

silis7noy, thnx for the news!! I thought Kangin DJ was ended long time ago!

Bur yeah, gonna missed him so much since he was like big brother to Taeng!!

She look so lovely!! Is that the official pics for Taeng Chin Chin?

Btw, the previous chin chin are soshisubs gonna sub it like the one with Maydoni & after school??

I would love to watch the conversation between all of em'!

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Incheon CF on Entertainment Relay (2009-04-18) [shewshewbox].avi [46.9MB]

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Soo Young (So Nyuh Shi Dae) - #2 Best Looking Sibling on Section TV (2009-04-17) [shewshewbox].avi [7.6 MB]

Yoona (So Nyuh Shi Dae) - #14 Best Looking Sibling on Section TV (2009-04-17) [shewshewbox].avi [4.9MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest JJ.biased

17 April 2009 from MBC ’selection TV’ revealed the poll made by people who are in entertainment & media business in the topic “Top 20 Most Funniest Celebrity Family"

No.1 - Kim Aok Jong (Haha’s mom). She was on the show MBC ‘Infinity Challenge’ with the very funny image and she was in all her family activities that could make people happy and laugh (especially netizen, they really admire her)

No.2 - Choi Soo Jin (the older sister of Choi Soo Young of SNSD). She was in the show MBC ‘Introducing’s star friend’ in last Feb with the pretty face with the sining and dancing talent, made the netizen in love with her.

No.3 - Kim Junho (the twin brother of Kim Junsu) he firstly appeared (officially) in the show ‘Introducing’s star friend’

No.4 - Choi Hye Yoon (the older sister of T.O.P)

No.5 - No Hong Chul’s older brother

No.6 - Han Moo Young (Han Hye Jin’s older sister)

No.7 - Park Min Young (Lee Teuk’s older sister)

No.8 - Choi Jong Min (Choi Jung Won’s younger sister)

No.9 - Jang Kwangchun (The brother of the gag man - Jang Dong Min)

No.10 - Jo U-sung (Jo In Sung’s younger brother)

Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

awww.. Sooyoung and her sister got 2nd <3. Sooyoung and her sister are both truly funny with the pretty looks ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

[04.19.09] SNSD's Jessica, 'Congratulatory Advertisement in the Newspaper'

jii6mp.jpg

The special 'newspaper advertisement' birthday present that SNSD Jessica's fans made is becoming a topic of discussion.

On the 18th, Jessica's fans, to congratulate her 20th birthday, put up a happy birthday advertisement in a newspaper.

In the advertisement, there's an image of a cute Jessica caricature character and 'Happy Birthday To Jessica' written in.

The fans also wrote, "For 7 years, you've worked hard and we hope you'll get the love you deserve for all your hard work. Be happy. We love you~"

In February, SNSD's fans also made a newspaper advertisement for Sooyoung.

Meanwhile, SNSD stopped group activities in March. Yoona's doing MBC's Cinderella Man with Kwon Sangwoo and Tiffany and Yuri are Show! Music Core's MCs.

Credits to: Maxmovie

Translated by: Hyunjin808@soshified.com

Archived