少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest kangeroo

I love Tiff's solo, it's super addictive.

And her perf on Inkigayo was awesome.

She started off, a little shaky, but after the first line she managed to sing her heart out.

I'm so glad she's improved since debut.

Plus, tiff has such a pretty yet deep and powerful voice! I've always seen a lot of potential in Tiff despite her being quite an inconsistent vocalist when SNSD debuted -- but i just knew that once she polished her vocals, she could be one of SNSD's top vocalists.

Also...she was so pretty!! The outfit was kind of weird for my taste, tho.

The entire perf was so dreamy. Tiff really knows how to steal the stage.

SNSD hwaiting!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeaReTyZ

Taeyeon's Secret Diary

2009, April 18, Saturday

Last year, around this time, i started being a DJ for this show. At that time i did not know anything, but a year has past by and now it is time for the one who has always protected me, DJ Kangin to go. In the beginning i would always wonder "will get along with kangin oppa? " "what does oppa like? what does oppa hate??" and so i wouldn't be able to sleep. But soon those thoughts began to disappear, because we had a relationship like brothers and sisters born from the same stomach. Many people would look at us and ask "you guys are idols, U guys are young, what do u guys know? how good can u guys be?" but it was these times that caused us to fight harder and be better DJs for this show. Maybe it was because we were nervous, we made many mistakes that we didn't intend on making, but what was worse was that we had to watch each other be sad. But probably because of this we rely on each other more and become each other's support. Even though DJ Kangin is an oppa who is older than me by 5 years old, we act like really close friends and sometimes he acts like my dongsaeng and like that he stands besides me and gives me strength. DJ Kangin is leaving chinchin to me to take on my own, so sometimes i feel mad but on the other hand i feel that i have learned alot from kangin oppa in this past year and i hope i can take the good things i learned and become a better DJ. No, i must become a better DJ, right now i am still young, and i still have alot to do. I wil never forget this memory of being a DJ with Kangin oppa. Kang DJ, Kangin oppa, i love you and thank you!!!

Source: Baidu

Translated by: asian517 @ sj-world.net

Taeyeon maybe feels really sad T_____T

Guest cantthinkofaname

LMAO that cap of taeyeon and hyundon, she looked like a little kid beside him lmao. how cute!!! looks like his kid more than his "fake" wife hahahaha

Guest baby-swts

LMAO that cap of taeyeon and hyundon, she looked like a little kid beside him lmao. how cute!!! looks like his kid more than his "fake" wife hahahaha

haha she looks like his daughter :P

daddys "lil girl"

wgm episode ... taeyeon acted cute and dorky as always

cant believe he has a real gf in real life -_-

Guest caromaxline

hi.

i am new to this thread.

um i apologize if this is considered a spam.

i am creating a forum for the WONSOKA line.

I'm looking for staff.

please pm me if you are interested.

but to be on topic.

tiffany's solo song was nice.

i loved it so much.

Guest cantthinkofaname

haha she looks like his daughter :P

daddys "lil girl"

wgm episode ... taeyeon acted cute and dorky as always

cant believe he has a real gf in real life -_-

hahaha yeup daddy's little girl alright lmao

and his gf is gorgeous too O.O

to make it less spam

has the sponsored pic been posted?

gallery_2423_899_26495.jpg

med_gallery_2423_899_63653.jpg

med_gallery_2423_899_67999.jpg

gallery_2423_899_17188.jpg

med_gallery_2423_899_120422.jpg

med_gallery_2423_899_146.jpg

med_gallery_2423_899_106297.jpg

c:파비안@sosiz

Guest XiahxTiffany

hahaha Taengoo got stuck on a rock lol

how did that happen!?! better watch and find out lol

and woot Fany was amazing

love her smile lol :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

yunholovesme !!!

nice gifts love YoonA in the pictures!! wow 0_0 nomu yeppuh!!!

and lol Taengoo looks like a little kid being teached by Hyungdon!! lol :)

any fancams of the ending of inkigayo with tiffany and super junior?

No fancams (yet), but you can see the interaction HERE. Around 0:56

Anyways,

I am soo proud of our Fany <333 Loved loved loved her performance last night.

Every show that she`s in is totally worth staying up for. Hahahah.

She`s just way too awesome.

I hope she performs this song more (:

Guest cantthinkofaname

hahaha aww thanks for that cute fancam of tiffany and suju hehe, i think it was heechul who pushed tiffany to the front and then kangin taking her away lmao. little sister with her 13 oppas :D

EDIT

kangin made tiffany wave and then someone else took her away, it might be heechul again lmao

oh well who cares, it's ubber cute~

Guest silis7noy

Man Fany's performance was just too beautiful. I didn't even care if she was little nervous or whatever. Seeing her standing there by herself on that debut stage makes me so proud.

--

http://i39.tinypic.com/10e290h.jpg

c; sosiz.

Taengoo gots ABBA cd! One of my favorite oldies group. The guy in middle I believe is a music critic.

Another famous music critic Im JinMo was on Tablo's radio last night and talked about SNSD. These critics are scary people - they are very harsh towards idol music. So fans were anxious what he would say. I checked Korean sites today and seems like something funny happened last night. Instead of his usual serious critique, he just went on spazzing about the girls... wth??? Haha...Fans are confused what to make of this...

--

And last night's Chinchin was the final broadcast for Kangin

gf4109042008083110BESTFRIEND12.jpg

They say both DJs cried a lot. Thank you Kangin for being a big brother to Taengoo!

So today a new ChinChin starts, with a new makeover, new posters, new jingle and new adventures for our leader. GoGoSing!

Guest Econxp

jus listened to the latest chinchin, our taengoo cried =(

she gonna miss kangin oppa

critics spazzing about snsd? lmao how awesome is that, the power of 9

--

Taengoo gots ABBA cd! One of my favorite oldies group. The guy in middle I believe is a music critic.

Another famous music critic Im JinMo was on Tablo's radio last night and talked about SNSD. These critics are scary people - they are very harsh towards idol music. So fans were anxious what he would say. I checked Korean sites today and seems like something funny happened last night. Instead of his usual serious critique, he just went on spazzing about the girls... wth??? Haha...Fans are confused what to make of this...

--

And last night's Chinchin was the final broadcast for Kangin

They say both DJs cried a lot. Thank you Kangin for being a big brother to Taengoo!

So today a new ChinChin starts, with a new makeover, new posters, new jingle and new adventures for our leader. GoGoSing!

oooh i can wait to see what that music critic said bout snsd, lol spazzing? xD now that a MUST see hahaha

yah kangin is likea big brother to taeyeon must be sad tho, so from now on she will start DJing alone

wasting her vocal -_-

hope she will just go and rest

hi :) can someone post up the picture in this please :)

btw the song is love <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJDXIRBf9Es

urgh !@#$E@#$R nvm i found it -_- i didnt even know it was her digital single :tears:

but i have a request...

i need the most awesomest pictures of SNSD please :) i perfer a picture with all of them in it :D

i hope this request isnt too much :unsure:

edit/ sorry if you misunderstood or something when i said "most awesomest" but something like... the best group

picture in your opinion ...

Guest silis7noy

ImJinMo said "listening to Kissing You is like sitting in a silk chair". Tablo said ITNW is one of the best songs in recent memory, idol music or not. But Tablo kept stopping Im from spazzing. Tablo is a known Taeyeon fan but since he's going out with KHJ he is careful about his fanboying :)

Guest thammy57

SNSD Tiffany Solo Performance

20090419tiffany572.jpg

Tiffany of SNSD / Girls' Generation had her first ever solo stage yesterday (April 19th Korea Time) as she performed "By Myself" off of the soundtrack from the drama "Princess Ja Myung Go."

Tiffany looked very lovely with her long hair and light colored dress. The beginning of the performance was a bit shaky, you can see some of the nervousness. Tiffany in an interview stated that she was most worried about mispronouncing some of the Korean words because her first language is actually English. She doesn't have to worry too much, because she did a great job despite the nerves. Go Fany!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRUYtPkr3Mc

Credit: Video Credit: thicindy

Credit: allkpop

Source: kensubi

Guest zane87

urgh !@#$E@#$R nvm i found it -_- i didnt even know it was her digital single :tears:

but i have a request...

i need the most awesomest pictures of SNSD please :) i perfer a picture with all of them in it :D

i hope this request isnt too much :unsure:

lolz I'm not sure wat u mean by the most awesomest but for me this is the most awesome group pic :) (careful image abit heavy)

2q0r6ury.th.jpg

and of course we can't lose out the CFs pics if it comes to group pics..... (old pic though...)

gallery_827_253_90917.jpgtn_gallery_10_442_614545.jpg

cr; soshified

Or u can go back few pages b4 where this person posted some pics of their albums' photoshoot since their 1st single (a lot of pics);

HERE, HERE & HERE

ImJinMo said "listening to Kissing You is like sitting in a silk chair". Tablo said ITNW is one of the best songs in recent memory, idol music or not. But Tablo kept stopping Im from spazzing. Tablo is a known Taeyeon fan but since he's going out with KHJ he is careful about his fanboying :)
Haha..... that's funny..... so Tablo oso like ITNW, ya it's 1 of the my fave song too, the dance and the youthfulness from the girls.... ah.... how I miss the old days... ;)

Archived