少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest pp.paeng

^

^

Yuri look so young ... like a child ..lively child ..

It's truely unseen ,i think so

Thank you for sharing

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

HaHaHa CF - Wahh...that's sooo adorable <33 The CFs so cute =) The girls are becoming CF queens. And not to mention they look very beautiful. The CF sure brings a smile to my face :)

Guest nightmare.

Hahaha campaign is the best. Oh our girls are the CF queens this year. Haha.. I love that fact.

I love Sooyoung's dorky laugh at the end. She is so hyper.

Those Yul's pics are really unseen. I love her dorkiness. I never think it will be slippers. LOL

Guest zahieyjunki

baby-swts thnx for the links!! Yeah I'm so died saw the individual dance!!

For me Sica one is simple & Yoona!!!

The girls were super cute in this CF!!

Ouhh I'm so miss their Maple Story CF!!! when another CF would coming out next?

PrncssPolly, thnx for Thai caps!!!

Baby Sunny & Sooyoung visits Taeng on Chin Chin!! At least that gurl would be feel so lonely today!

Kikyo, u made the lyrics? That so beautiful!!

Hope u have the full one! I wanna hear the song!

octieu, ur my darl!!! Thnx for the link!!

I have to download now!!!

Gosh, the song is double super catchy!!! Wish every single CF has their own song too!

News update from Naver

SNSD will become the MC for a new program pilot on MBC Sunday night. Not many details are known yet.

Girls will do missions at various places. First one might be on Yoona's CM set.

MBC Sunday night show's rating is low and so they are trying new things, this time with SNSD. Remember it's only a pilot so if the ratings don't pick up it could be just one time deal.

What shows is that? The girls get so many offer right now!!!

Wonder who's the MC this time!! I don't think it's YulTi again!

Maybe SooYoung & Sunny probably? So far they're obviously great in MCing!!

thnx for the news!!

kaka29991, it's not allowed to post the download links on the post!!

You may be warned for that!

There's also a report that girls shot some clothing brand CF

And although not SNSD CF, Lee Sookyung's new KooKoo rice cooker CF will feature her singing a remake of Gee.

Also that DF Jessica the fighter CF is due to be aired any day now

Really?? Ouhh yeah!! more & more for the girls!!

They're not resting for the whole year!!~

Guest Lishathestain

omg the D&F cf is SUPAHKOOL! lol no really.. i'm loving all these CFs :D :D keep 'em coming people~~

oh and on the D&F cf, the one who talks in the end "blablabla action dungeon fighter" .. i thought it was Sunny at first. idk. sounds like her to me :P

Guest thammy57

Girls’ Generation to MC TV Program

girls.jpg

South Korean pop idol group Girls' Generation will come to the rescue of a TV program that has been struggling with a decreasing number of viewers.

Nationwide broadcaster MBC has tapped the nine girl group members to host an yet unnamed part of ``Sunday Night,'' its evening variety show.

An MBC official was quoted as saying, ``Members will have various posts to amuse viewers but details are still under discussion. Filming will begin early next week.''

In principle, all nine members are supposed to take part in the program, but Yoona, starring in a TV soap opera, will occasionally be absent.

MBC officials say the group's presence in ``Sunday Night'' will help boost the show's lowly viewing rates.

``Girls' Generation is the most eye-catching new-generation icon. We expect members to contribute a great deal to attracting young viewers,'' another MBC official said.

The new segment will be broadcast as a pilot program first and regular programming will be decided upon later according to viewers' responses.

Credit: koreatimes

Source: http://www.kensubi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49&page=4

Guest zahieyjunki

zane, I remembered every character of Yoong in each drama!! But the most annoying is on 9 ends 2 out!! She so bossy!"! haha~ I love her in UM too with the gang!!

CM is today! any links for the drama?? I can't wait to watch it!

Kwon Seobang just so cute with the sandals!! I thought she wore a headband too!! that is super cute!!

thnx thaomin !

yeah D&F cf!! That was quite short but Sica @ superman!! Sica the superheroin gurl!! waaa~

Funny cf!!

mimiirin, thnx for the link! Wonder if soshisubs would sub Thai language!~

There is one ! It just got released, it's like 3:11 minute long ! And also much better because we heard the other girls sing also.

Rofl, it may sound cheesy at first but I think it's such a cute song. It really fits with the HaHaHa campaign ! ♥

Tiffany must've enjoyed herself during shooting since it reminded me a lot of High School Musical, when the people were rollerskating and all :P

The CF world seems to be a girls' generation again lol wow

after the variety shows domination, here comes the CFs

link to full song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eih2T5iHdcQ

:o Thanks octieu for the link! I really didn't think there'd be a full version! thanks 'hahaha' campaign<3 xD

It really makes you all energetic, kinda like 'Himnae'. Those type of songs are so SNSD, love it.

& Sunny's voice does sound really pretty when she sings her line in the middle ^^

the hahaha song makes me think of "hey mickey" from bring it on LOL :P

I thought the same! when the teaser first came out... haha especially at the beginning.

LOL @ the D&F CF :lol: the girls running for their lives was fun to watch lol

and Jess really fits her role... she keeps her cool in any circumstance : D

^ yeah the voice at the end doesn't sound like her.

Guest kukkong1111

you may be interested in this video. I did some some drum cover in SNSD song. Please see and comment (:

This is my first time posting on youtube. It is unprepared version and I didn't use a Metronome. So, It may be overlapping.

Sorry for bad sound quality. I hope that it will be better next time.

For the girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Into the new world

Kissing you

Guest chungmah.

^ gosh, it's just a drama LOL.

For all we know, it could be water in the bottle haha.

The D&F CF is HAHAHAH.

They're all so jumpy at the beginning and then.. AHHHHHLAKJDHLAKdhj

-runs away-

Jessica: -flips on hood & zooms-

Archived