少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REQUEST

Hi...

can someone share or pm me the lyrics & translation of Can You Hear Me????

I've tried google but couldn't find satisfying result...

thank you in advance^^

V

thanks jingaling!! XXDDD

Guest starduster34

Family Entertainment=JJANG!

Girls looked beautiful today on Mu Core..

Great concept. Wonder what next week will be like?

Guest zahieyjunki

Kwon Yul acting so good!!

She suits as a PD!! I agree YulTi MC was better than last week!

Thought they have been hosting the shows for quite some time!~

jingg, thnx for the links! I love the show!

I've been watching once without subs!

OMG! The thread is dead ~

Sw33t SiMPLiCiTy x3 thnx for the caps!! YulTi dress was beautiful!~

V__ I just noticed some of the the girls performance/shows uploader on youtube is been suspended!!

Like KPOPgerard1 & hweeriric!!

anyone knows their back-up acc?

Guest cantthinkofaname

music core took me by surprise with their props for the MCs hahaa, tiff and yul looked very pretty like usual, i love how music core has different props for the MCs :), now i'm waiting for next week hahaha

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow im really busy and tired rite now

but stopped by just to wish the girls a Happy Easter

and even better is its Sica's birthday!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Guest zane87

OMG! The thread is dead ~
Actually this makes me feel a bit relieved and happy for some reason, cos the thread is dead bcos there aren't too much news about our girls, in other way it means that our girls are really taking their break instead of attending various of individual schedule despite THEY ARE on their break now....

Mostly it would be Yoona and Tae Yeon with the "busiest" schedule now but since the drama is a mini drama unlike YAMD, I doubt Yoona has to spend omost a day for the filming, and Tae Yeon currently without any performance, she won't have to use up her voice too much, so yeah.... hopefully the girls take a really good rest while preparing for another comeback.... :)

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 3!!! days until its 1st airing......... it's gonna air at 10pm in Seoul, but it will be 9pm at my time zone, which is the perfect drama hour....hope I'm able to stream it smoothly.... though I know a lot of ppl gonna stream it as well.... ><

Guest toomuchsmiling

omg. Those Hardvard students. :D They really learned huh?

I wonder what the whole purpose of that was? :lol: I enjoyed it nonetheless! XDD

btw, so the girls are gonnaa do the HaHaHa Campaign too? freaking no way! XD

i wonder how there's will be... :blink:i mean dbsk's was like amazing, now them?

haha, why not throw in SuJu too! :w00t:

the Miero CF was pretty. I mean they looked so pretty. -sighs- :(

looking at them i feel ugly in comparison sometimes. -_-

anyway, i'll think happy thoughts and anticipate a funny hahaha campaign thing. ^-^

Guest Senorita_

credit : a6q92046 @ YT

:w00t: OMG! haha. Gee is getting popular around the globe! It was great seeing the sudents dance to Gee, and everyone there loved it! =D Yay for them and our girls <33

Guest lisante

Mostly it would be Yoona and Tae Yeon with the "busiest" schedule now but since the drama is a mini drama unlike YAMD, I doubt Yoona has to spend omost a day for the filming, and Tae Yeon currently without any performance, she won't have to use up her voice too much, so yeah.... hopefully the girls take a really good rest while preparing for another comeback.... :)

Actually, Korean minis are much much much harder than daily dramas. A daily drama is like a 9 to 5 job. Slow and stable. But a mini is a war zone. You have to spend every piece of your body and time. No time to sleep or eating. Literally.

Guest zahieyjunki

MY'NOON, thnx for the caps!!

It's loved if u post more of em'!!

Supposed Yoona has ended shooting the drama right? IDK maybe coz the drama isn't that long it's just 16 eps!

Maybe the shooting is just ended~

I just don't want this thread to be so dead coz the girls are taking their break!

We can do something to have this thread alive back while received more news'pics bout em'!!

Guest silis7noy

^ that's supposedly the Goobne CF

I don't think the girls are really taking a break right now. Recently they said they are still very busy with many projects behind the scenes such as yet unannounced cf shootings, and said they are currently preparing the songs for the next album.

Hahaha shooting

DS4.jpg

DS5.jpg

DS6.jpg

DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg

DS3.jpg

DS.jpg

cr: bestiz

Guest naurz

^^^^ hyoyeon not in the cf shoot??

wgm after finding out that don has a girlfriend and watching him get jealous at epi 52.. it doesnt seem right i know its just a show and all... but now i understand why the pd whats to take him out.. it will just stick into peoples mind that he has a girlfriend and tae isnt really the one.. and he doesnt have the right to react all jealous and all...

WGM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXcg8Rgerc...re=channel_page 1/3 the rest can be found under code's account ty code for fast upload!

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

^ if i'm not wrong on the first picture, you can see a lady with light pink dress and i'm sure thats hyo :)

(09.04.12) WGM Ep.52 - DoTa Cut 1/3

(09.04.12) WGM Ep.52 - DoTa Cut 2/3

(09.04.12) WGM Ep.52 - DoTa Cut 3/3

credit; codeanalysis

Jessica lies in taengs bed all happy.. why?

5l9cgo.jpg

because there's a hot poster on their roof lmao

sneaky taeng

s0whth.jpg

Another fangirl haha

2mcetqu.jpg

and the obsessed fangirl

20j30hw.jpg

Archived