少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

omg the Yuri and Tiffany Mucore pics are sooo beautiful! i'm seriously starting to love these two together <33

and the Miero CF is so awesome! i loved Tiffany's and Yoona's scenes, they were so cuuute <3

Thanks for sharing all the pics guys! and i need to post here more often now T_T

Guest Lishathestain

^lol yea Anita you should post here more often ;)

the Miero CF is <333333 omgosh the Sica,Taengoo,Yul one cracked me up! sleepyheads.. that scene was made for Jessica -_- she looks so natural being sleepy rofl.

Tiffany is so friggin adorable too T-T why is she so adorable?! why?!

i love the Sunny, Yoona & Maknae one too. I lol'ed at Sunny hahha!

and .. Sooyoung's wink is super cute!!!

Old pics but in HQ now. (I'm pretty sure the old ones weren't super HQ right?)

Group.

img35412.jpg

img3540.th.jpg img3542.th.jpg img35410.th.jpg img35413.th.jpg

img35420.th.jpg img35418.th.jpg img35425.th.jpg img35423.th.jpg

Seohyun.

img3546zpo.jpg

img3549u.th.jpg img35419.th.jpg

Sunny.

img3541.jpg

img35411.th.jpg img35422.th.jpg

Sooyoung.

img3548.jpg

img35421.th.jpg img35424.th.jpg

Yuri

img35416.jpg

img3544.th.jpg img35417.th.jpg

Yoona

img3555a.jpg

img3550.th.jpg img3551p.th.jpg

Jessica

img35510.jpg

img3552q.th.jpg img35512.th.jpg

Taeyeon

img3553.jpg

img3557x.th.jpg img35511.th.jpg

Tiffany

img3556c.jpg

img3554.th.jpg img3559x.th.jpg

Hyoyeon

img35513.jpg

img3558t.th.jpg img35514.th.jpg

c;astagged&센코우@sosiz.

Guest cantthinkofaname

Soy: hey i have a question on those shirt, do we wait til the person pm us, or do we go ahead and send him/her the money? if we're paying through paypal

Guest XiahxTiffany

yeaa!! Seo Hyun is number for most innocent person :)

well of course she would win

first time i saw her face i was like wow she is definitely going to be the quiet and super innocent one lol

Guest zahieyjunki

YoonYul dance into Ah!

I remembered last time also After School members dance into Gee!!

So, another group pairing, After Generation/School Generation?? I love it!!

I would love to take order for the shirt but as you know :tears: wouldn't allow to buy it until end of this year coz this is my last year of high school!!

sigh

Guest thammy57

Girls’ Generation Selca in Thailand

20090410snsd572.jpg

The sun shines down upon the sea. In March, Girls' Generation (minus YoonA) visited Pattaya, Thailand for the Pattaya Music Festival 2009 and then Bangkok. Ever wondered what their short travel was like? Through their cameras, the girls were pictured drinking fresh coconut juice, while they were riding on an elephant. At other times, they would hold hands and keep whispering to each other about something while smiling about it. They also enjoyed playing on the beach, splashing water at each other. All these happened during Girls' Generation short stay in Thailand for 3 days and 2 nights. Let's revisit their fun time in Thailand.

20090410snsd1.jpg

20090410snsd2.jpg

Is it because they laugh easily at small things? Their facial expressions no matter what are lively and charming. For 3D2N, Girls' Generation enjoyed a nice, short trip.

Travelling is like a pause in your life or like an exclamation point. Such is the case for Girls' Generation. They have been promoting Gee for the past three months, and the short visit to Bangkok, Thailand, was meaningful for them as they relaxed and enjoyed each other’s company. On the 21st, the view from above from our waiting rooms.

20090410snsd3.jpg

Soo Young doesn't have any problems wearing foreign brand pants because she has long legs. Thanks to a sudden diet, a wind might blow her (Jessica) away lol. Because of us, colorful skinny jeans have become the latest trend around Dongdaemun, right? hehe. Here's a picture of us with Shinee for remembrance sake just before the final rehearsal. You can tell that we were really nervous.

20090410snsd4.jpg

Colorful skinny jeans are our trademarks. Our pant's waist length are between 24" to 26". Although our names were not written on the jeans, they had been altered according to our members' physique so we could tell at a glance whose pants it was.

20090410snsd5.jpg

Our destination for 21st March was Nong Nook village in Pattaya, Thailand. After an intense 3 months of promoting Gee, we were given a short break during our trip.

Yuri and Hyoyeon disagreed on the idea of riding on elephants because they were 'scared'. The elephant ride cost was 250 THB (about 9330 KRW) for 30 minutes. The two regretted afterwards when they saw the actually cute elephants. We also fed bananas to the elephants which cost 10 THB (about 373 KRW) per bunch, which was relatively cheap, to the elephants. While the old folk song may say elephants eat with their noses, but in truth, they ate with their mouths.

20090410snsd6.jpg

The elephant show which cost 100 THB (about 3730 KRW) was an even better attraction. The elephants were more agile than what we had expected, and we got to see them jump through flaming hoops as well as draw. The trick where an elephant hopped over a person lying on the ground had us breaking out in cold sweat.

The thick hairs on an elephant's back were really rough. After a while, the parts of the legs that were against the elephant became red and swollen. Yuri bought a necklace from a 6 year old street vendor with the money she had saved earlier.

20090410snsd7.jpg

20090410snsd8.jpg

20090410snsd9.jpg

On the 22nd, our schedule was full of things that we have never done before. After recording Nine Entertain and 07 Show programs for the local tv stations in the morning, we had a fan meeting with our Thai fans in the afternoon.

20090410snsd10.jpg

We couldn't really understand what they were saying (Thai language), but we couldn't believe that all these different Asian countries supported our music like this. (Gee won first place on Thailand's Channel V Countdown charts for 6 weeks straight. Woohoo!) Jessica and Tiffany who were good at English got really close with some of the staff from the Thai broadcasting company, and the MCs offered us special desserts for us to try. Didn't realize Thailand had such delicious cookies!

20090410snsd11.jpg

Right after their last schedule on the trip, the girls headed back to the resort for a rest. One of the staff's comment made the girls really happy. The staff said, “As soon as I press the shutter button, (Girls' Generation) their picture immediately becomes a picture from a photoshoot”. With the wide seas looming ahead, the girls had a mighty desire to swim. “We asked our manager oppa before and he said we did not have the time to swim?” Because of the miscommunication, nobody brought their swimsuits. So the girls could only enjoy the beautiful beach scenery and made the best of it.

20090410snsd12.jpg

It was nice to be at a place where people didn’t shove their cellphones (camera) at our faces. We really enjoyed it even though it lasted for only 4 days. Even though we didn’t have any toys or anything interesting to do, we could easily talk for 3-4 hours to pass time. This was our first time since our debut to have our own room at the resort. In Sunny’s room, it had a big picture of the suave looking Beatles. She said that she wanted to bring it home. Towels were folded in such a way that resembled a bear. As a result, Sunny said she didn’t want to unfold the towels because they were too cute.

20090410snsd13.jpg

The food at Thailand were really good. We had Korean meals only twice during our 4 day trip. Whenever we saw a buffet from distance, we would just run over and get in line.

20090410snsd14.jpg

Our members are really sensitive when it comes to pictures. Since we are in like our teens and early twenties who tend to only want to show our pretty side to everyone, whenever an 'ugly (?)' group picture is taken which might possibly spoil our group's image, everyone would be shouting out 'hurry up and erase it'. A few of the group pictures were deleted in secret by unknown members. A few hours before we left for the airport, we sadly (can't bear to leave) wrote our name in the sand. The four letters 'So Nyuh Shi Dae' was written firmly in Korean. Even though the letters were probably soon erased by the waves, the memories we made at this place will last forever.

20090410snsd15.jpg

Article was translated by k_Taevid and cathode@soshified.com/forums

Credit: allkpop

Source: http://www.kensubi.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1122#post1122

Guest KsDreams

^ LOL I think Sunny's towels look more like an elephant than a bear.

I cant wait to see Fany and Yuri in today's Music Core and are we sure that Fany's solo stage is cancel on Inkigayo?

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ thnx for the article!!

Whoa nice view from their hotel area!!

This is only their 2nd time went to Thai and look they're so having fun there!!!~

So long we haven't heard of Taeyeon Chin Chin diary!

here's the translate one!

Taeyeon's diary, this is me, Taeyeon's, day~

2009, April 4th Saturday.

These days I'm so arid.

Maybe it's because of the weather.. I get a crispy-like feeling

When it's dry weather of course the skin, my throat becomes dry and my hair becomes so dry as well

Truthfully instead of blaming the weather.. I want to blame it on myself more.. I regularly severely don't drink much water

Severely, very severely~ I don't think I even drink the amount of water that fills up a paper cup

And when I sing I probably only wet my lips..?

And when I eat, I don't drink even more..

Although I realize this dryness myself, what is the reason I do not drink enough water?

Because I'm lazy..? Because I'm full..?

Even though I can't understand it myself, these days I'm trying to at least force myself to drink

As these days become dry, I should supply myself with plenty water

Ah~ So dry~

credits: sosiz

translations: xyiseul@soshified.com/forums

Guest zane87

^ LOL I think Sunny's towels look more like an elephant than a bear.

I cant wait to see Fany and Yuri in today's Music Core and are we sure that Fany's solo stage is cancel on Inkigayo?

Yes it's confirmed now cos Fany wasn't included in this week's inkigayo's list, u can find the list here

Cinderella Man OST - Only Love Won't End by Ok Ju Hyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6YMRtBH7I

OMG!! I'm totally love this MV, we see a few acting scenes by our little deer and I'm very excited..... urghh, I'm getting more nervous, really can't wait to watch it.... ~___~

So guess what??!! Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 4!!! days until its 1st airing....*heart is beating faster and faster.....*

edit : For today's Music Core

Tiffany's a News Anchor, and Yuri's a Reporter? Admiration for their Skilled Disguises

6iv8fn.jpg

[NewsEn's Reporter Lee Mihye]

SNSD's Tiffany and Yuri transformed into a news anchor and a reporter respectively, attracting people's attention.

Tiffany and Yuri will show us their great acting skills on the coming 11th in the MBC program 'Show! Music Core', using a 'news anchor and reporter' concept.

Despite Tiffany and Yuri's busy schedule with recordings and performances, they've put aside some time to participate in the shooting of a preview, showing their positive attitude and strong attachment to the program.

Also, it has been announced that Tiffany and Yuri will try out various roles for future 'Show! Music Core' broadcasts, attracting much anticipation.

[...]

The broadcast is on the 11th, in the afternoon at 4:10.

Source: NewsEn

Translation: Cph@soshified.com

Editor: Nerog@soshified.com

Guest Mellerz

Miero CF & BTS

4fy6g9.gif

4shf92.gif

I loved Tiffany in every Miero video

e9y8op.gif

Tae looks adorable, LOL

14bq72a.gif

t0gg20.gif

Sunny cracked me up the whole time XD

5vu74k.gif

Pretty, pretty Yuri

2iw8ymr.gif

Omo, she's so adorable here! XD

nzg49c.gif

13yf7e8.gif

jtwk8z.gif

LOL! Hyo was so funny here ^__^

15efksz.gif

Omg, SICA! ~hearts~

68zrt1.gif

The three musketeers =)

dm8efk.gif

Adorable, adorable Fany Fany Tiffany!

hsnm6q.gif

Kekeke, cutie Sooyoung ah

xfdf2h.gif

Sunny dancing on top of a bottle? LOL

348o7ep.gif

Sunny is so cute here! Aigoo!!! <3

103ajrm.gif

Sooyoung is... lost? Haha.

htd0zb.jpg

33bczuq.jpg

311o2ts.jpg

To see more of the CFs and BTSs

(plus more *coughcoughfanytasticcougcough* gifs)

visit HERE @ wondergeneration.wordpress.com

Guest zahieyjunki

Today April 10, MBC Cinderella Man team made a praying ceremony

2009041018593110011.jpg

credits : TY_KSW @ CM thread

V__ YulTi 2nd mCing is in few hours!!! arghhh~

Guest zane87

1835a7f50938066e610c11f2ad3a39b4.jpg

It looks like girls are enjoying their break.

Hyoyeon and Yoona were spotted riding bicycles in Apgujeong.

Credit: 간별@ dc jessica gallery

Good to see the girls enjoy their break... :D

PS: Music Core in approximately 2 1/2 hours.... :)

Guest jingaling.

aww, nice to see that they're have time for leisure ^^

though im surpised that yoona has time, with her drama & all.

Archived