少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Coopcayke

^

Finally!!! Thanks Soshisubs! You guys are the best!

Can't wait to see what the guys said about the girls :lol:

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow i bet that car is being bidded on like crazy lol

w/e the girls touch is like worth a fortune i think :)

soo im guessing people are going to buy because the girls are sponsoring or touching them :)

Guest kris_argee

looks like Tiffany and Yuri are going to have a special stage with Nasun on MuCore this Saturday...correct me if i'm wrong

♬ MC Special Stage

* 쇼!음악중심의 반.짝.반.짝 빛나는 MC 티파니 & 유리!!

그녀들의 So Wonderful! So Beautiful! MC신고식이 펼쳐진다!

눈 깜박일 시간조차 아까운 그녀들의 Special stage를 기대해 주세요~

- 티파니&유리(with 낯선)

Guest starduster34

Thanks for updating on Soshisubs2..

Great program.. Hilarious to watch and see interaction among the female group

Guest asianlilonex

does anyone know if soshisubs subbed the lastest WGM taeyeon cut? :]

ah i cannot wait for yoona's drama with ksw! the teasers look really good..

off to watch come to play ;]

Guest zane87
looks like Tiffany and Yuri are going to have a special stage with Nasun on MuCore this Saturday...correct me if i'm wrong

♬ MC Special Stage

* 쇼!음악중심의 반.짝.반.짝 빛나는 MC 티파니 & 유리!!

그녀들의 So Wonderful! So Beautiful! MC신고식이 펼쳐진다!

눈 깜박일 시간조차 아까운 그녀들의 Special stage를 기대해 주세요~

- 티파니&유리(with 낯선)

It's a MC special stage i suppose, does this mean Nassun gonna be the male MC.... :o ...wow.....that's seems to go very cheesy way i think.... >.<

omFany!!!

I'm still wondering what this shoot was for ..cos Yoona had a similar pic like this posted a few pages back

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6479/1238683366fany.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6427/12...3366mangnei.jpg

credits as taggd/font]

Oh geesus....fany's seductive here.....:P i think they all have the same theme for the...photoshoot maybe.... hope to c more of it....

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 11 days to go until its 1st airing.... oh my, it's really getting nearer day by day....but Yoona seems to be a little burdened by this drama....:( stay strong little deer....

Yeah I think someone asked this before. MuCore right now has no confirmed Male MC, so right now they're doing random/different male MCs every week to see how they do with YulTi, so I guess this week's male MC is going to be Nassun, so this is going to be interesting. I can't wait to see our YulTi MC for the first time for MuCore ..

Guest linhchi15
does anyone know if soshisubs subbed the lastest WGM taeyeon cut? :]

the latest episode is 50 ~

I think soshi subs is working on it ~

so just wait ~

( ep 48 and 49 was out )

Guest vietdragon2285

oh does anyone know if soshi subs is still finishing up YAMD? wondering cuz i think it been awhile, I been watching it online but the site i'm watching it loses like 10mins per episode which sux. but LOVE soshisubs works.

edit

thx for the update Soy!

Guest baby-swts

Come to play was awesome to watch with subs <3 thnx soshified

seohyun was soo cute when she was like "Tiffany unni?"

Tiffanys all like "i'lll see you when we're sleeping" T__T" haha so funny <3 :P

I like seofany!

oh does anyone know if soshi subs is still finishing up YAMD? wondering cuz i think it been awhile, I been watching it online but the site i'm watching it loses like 10mins per episode which sux. but LOVE soshisubs works.

YAMD is no longer a high priority but we're still subbing it. Up to 156 should be out soon.

Anyways .. also this week for Mucore Yuri will be a special guest for K.Will's Special Come Back stage .. doing what? I have no idea.

Guest Senorita_
A bit long article!! read it~ It's all about how the girls gaining attention grom Gee craze~!!

[03.31.09] You must beat SNSD's Gee, which conquered Tell Me, to live

Thanks for posting :)

I'm really happy to read the article. It's great to hear that the girls are gaining recognition from people of all ages. The girls truly deserve a well break :) Hopefully when they come back, we will see a more powerful and energized SNSD =D

Guest silis7noy

Some stuff I found today

Taeyeon will MC with Kim Shinyoung for MBC Changjak Dongyoje in May. Not sure what this show is about I think it's just one time deal but it's nice because it'll be Tae's first MC job.

--

Many Taeyeon fans are talking about Chinchin today because the MBC radio restructuring news is coming out now . Already two other DJs have been axed. I think they'll keep Taeyeon as DJ but there might be a change - new show or new partner

--

The Seoul Motor Show yesterday seems to have made some issue with the appearance of SNSD. It was a totally surprise appearance so no fans were there but only reporters and auto industry people. There were many cars in exhibition with pretty models around but when SNSD appeared everyone rushed to them creating absolute chaos, according to reporters on their blog. News articles noted "brilliant marketing to hire SNSD, other carmakers were left in the dust"

IE001035411_STD.jpg

TI000012281_STD.jpg

Guest >ch-yo<

^

News articles noted "brilliant marketing to hire SNSD, other carmakers were left in the dust"

lol

thats hilarious...the last picture...the model seems sad posing w/o anyone watching

power of 9 is awesome

Archived