少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Senorita_

^

^ Jessica looks gorgeous :) I love her smiles - it's looks beautiful! It's great to see her enjoying the fashion show.

check out Heechul's cyworld guys. ^^

check his sidebar update and look at the main pic ^^

http://csl.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=25970381

LOL. It's his April Fool joke :P, but Heechul is very close to Jess and Tiff :) I just love SM Town love <3

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

^o_O dang. baby Taeng doesn't look any diff than our Taengoo now lol.

like seriosly, one look & you can totally tell the baby is indeed Taeyeon :P

man all these april fool's got me.

esp soshified -_- i was in class too when i opened it & well let's just say i panicked & closed my laptop immediately.

lol Sica's scolding Fany? xDD

b008395149d35c6b1dee1.jpg

b008395149d35c64a1f84.jpg

b008395149d35c62239d6.jpg

b008395149d35c683798e.jpg

c;astagged.

Guest cantthinkofaname

LMAO

dude when i went into ssf today, my eyes went....O.O huge lmao

until "happy april fools day" showed up lmao

oh man i fell for it >D

^yea soshfied..i'm was the same as the rest of those soshifiers...just a few minutes ago...i'm at school..and i could've gotten banned from the computer..ROFL..thank goodness it was only on the screen for a few secs..haha

Guest caterpillar

HI I am a silent reader and just decided to make my first ever post , just because I'm bored and because I am a Yoona fan.

heres the youtube link to the trailer of Yoona's new drama, Cinderella Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw5pJhUeVF4

I'm a Yoona's fan too ^^ And 'coz of Yoong, I joined soompi to start my post ^^

Thanks for your link. I thought Yoona is the leading actress but she got less timeline than Han Eun Jung in this teaser. Quite Surprised :|

Guest vietdragon2285

sorry for asking this here but did anyone order a style book from dvdheaven from here in the states? asking because i use the tracking thing and on the 24th of march it was sent to incheon air carrier or something but hasn't been updated since then and it been a week. so just wondering if their holding it there or whats going on.

Guest zane87

man all these april fool's got me.

esp soshified -_- i was in class too when i opened it & well let's just say i panicked & closed my laptop immediately.

LMAO

dude when i went into ssf today, my eyes went....O.O huge lmao

until "happy april fools day" showed up lmao

oh man i fell for it >D

^yea soshfied..i'm was the same as the rest of those soshifiers...just a few minutes ago...i'm at school..and i could've gotten banned from the computer..ROFL..thank goodness it was only on the screen for a few secs..haha

Lolz if u think that's jus wat ssf only did for April Fool's prank, then u're wrong, thx to Soy, ssf was in chaos and in a huge void and depressing time....for details pls refer to http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15910 for those who has ssf account.....it's not suitable to discuss it here.... >.<

Anyways, i've been in a gloomy mood all the day, thx to all those pranks, but the CM trailer and teaser totally bring up my mood....but i was O.O at how the trailer's background music is so serious then suddenly the teaser's bgm is like wat a comedy would have... :sweatingbullets: , but i'm anticipating it no matter wat, cos the teaser and trailer bring up my excitement even more.... :D

Guest fara_diggory

^

thanx for the caps...

omo, the person she hug has the same ribbon on the hair ...like yoong..

huhu/..

that must be meaningful..

or....

dunno..

oh, she's pretty even in the teaser..

n the teaser is promissing to me..

cant wait..

Guest &anita_*

omgsh Yoona looks so gorgeous with straight hair! thanks for the caps!

btw, Soshisubs already subbed the first teaser for Cinderella Man..i know, fast right?!

Cinderella Man - Teaser 01 [04.01.09] (en)

c; soshisubs2

btw, about the ssf prank, that was so awesome lmfao. I always open ssf before school, and today i had a test too, so i open it and see some government thing and im like OMG -freak out mode- and then it says April Fool's..yeah..T_T Soshified rocks <3

Guest Coopcayke

Thanks soshisubs for subbing Good Song!!

I loved the episode so much! got to hear the girls sing various songs <3

All of them were great! Fany was awesome!

And bored General Sica was hilarious!! :lol:

It's too bad that Hyo get the lyrics wrong.. I love that song! And would have loved to hear her sing more.

Guest silis7noy

On Radiostar today Hwanhee was asked which female singer he would like to duet with.

He immediately answers Taeyeon

41N3DR41.jpg

Funny how all these singers Taeyeon looked up to growing up, are now becoming her fans

Archived